• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Hyatt Grand Aspen - any fees ?

GTLINZ

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have a question about fees. I saw resort fees and parking fees on the normal website and wanted to verify if those are charged (or not) for timeshare reservations. In addition, I think I saw in the Hyatt rules that there are no mid-week cleaning fees also. So am reaching out to tuggers to confirm - would there be any additional fees for myself or a guest when checking in or out?

I understand a guest fee could be involved - I am asking about at the hotel/timeshare itself.

Thanks in advance!

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinon Pointe, Hyatt Beach House, Westin Kierland
We had no fees when we went in June and no split week fee was charged for a 4 day midweek. They have free valet and a light breakfast each morning, daily housecleaning as well as a turn down service at night. Enjoy

Sapper

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have a question about fees. I saw resort fees and parking fees on the normal website and wanted to verify if those are charged (or not) for timeshare reservations. In addition, I think I saw in the Hyatt rules that there are no mid-week cleaning fees also. So am reaching out to tuggers to confirm - would there be any additional fees for myself or a guest when checking in or out?

I understand a guest fee could be involved - I am asking about at the hotel/timeshare itself.

Thanks in advance!

If you are an HRC owner or guest (not renting from the hotel), then there are no fees. One car may use the valet for free per unit, if you have a three bed unit and two cars, one of you is paying to valet the second vehicle.

GTLINZ

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
We had no fees when we went in June and no split week fee was charged for a 4 day midweek. They have free valet and a light breakfast each morning, daily housecleaning as well as a turn down service at night. Enjoy

Nice! Thanks for the responses !

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
If you are an HRC owner or guest (not renting from the hotel), then there are no fees. One car may use the valet for free per unit, if you have a three bed unit and two cars, one of you is paying to valet the second vehicle.
I didn't realize that. At the Breckenridge and Beaver Creek resorts we were allowed 2 cars for a 2 bedroom but if I remember correctly it was waived for us as there was room in the garage. Not sure if Aspen being valet would do that but it's worth checking

Sapper

TUG Member
Reaction score
I didn't realize that. At the Breckenridge and Beaver Creek resorts we were allowed 2 cars for a 2 bedroom but if I remember correctly it was waived for us as there was room in the garage. Not sure if Aspen being valet would do that but it's worth checking

We were there last year in a three bed unit, my Dad and his wife visited, we were charged $40/ day (I think it was $40).

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
We were there last year in a three bed unit, my Dad and his wife visited, we were charged $40/ day (I think it was $40).
Yikes, doesn't make any sense

Coloradorunner

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Mountain Vista
Sheraton Desert Oasis
We stayed on an Interval exchange this summer and were charged $23 per day in valet/parking fees. We only had one car. We received daily housekeeping and free breakfast, so I figured we might get a resort fee eventually put on our credit card, but we didn't.

Last edited: