• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

I have 3 II Accounts!

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
I have 3 II accounts: one for Vistana, one for MVC and one for other timeshares. I am realizing that I am paying about $600+ a year just for II member fees. One account is Platinum, the rest are regular accounts. Is there any way for me to consolidate these II accounts?

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
If your Vistana and MVC are both corporate, there is nothing you can do. You don't pay II directly they come out of your annual membership fees which you pay regardless of you use II or not but just so happens to include a II membership for enrolled/SVN eligible weeks. I too have 3 II accounts, 2 corporate and one individual.

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have 3 II accounts: one for Vistana, one for MVC and one for other timeshares. I am realizing that I am paying about $600+ a year just for II member fees. One account is Platinum, the rest are regular accounts. Is there any way for me to consolidate these II accounts?

Can’t be $600+ a year. You only pay for a personal account and you can only have one. I guess you paid to upgrade one of the others to platinum, which totals probably $300+ a year. The upgrade can only be worth it if you need the free guest certificates.

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
Can’t be $600+ a year. You only pay for a personal account and you can only have one. I guess you paid to upgrade one of the others to platinum, which totals probably $300+ a year. The upgrade can only be worth it if you need the free guest certificates.

Isn’t there a $180-$200 fee with each basic II corporate account? I did upgrade my personal account to Platinum.

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
Isn’t there a $180-$200 fee with each basic II corporate account? I did upgrade my personal account to Platinum.
The membership fees apply even if you didn't use II. It is also for the program fee for your internal system. If you were paying full price, one year at a time a II basic membership fee is $89. So while you may pay a $180 annual fee, it doesn't mean it all goes to II for your II membership. I think II offers a discount for those corporate accounts as,if they didn't have the fee as a part of the mandatory other fees, many would not bother to have a II account. My guess is less than $50 of your annual program fee goes toward having that II basic membership but again, it doesn't matter because it is included and the fee is not reduced if you never log on, or call or set up an online account.

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The membership fees apply even if you didn't use II. It is also for the program fee for your internal system. If you were paying full price, one year at a time a II basic membership fee is $89. So while you may pay a $180 annual fee, it doesn't mean it all goes to II for your II membership. I think II offers a discount for those corporate accounts as,if they didn't have the fee as a part of the mandatory other fees, many would not bother to have a II account. My guess is less than $50 of your annual program fee goes toward having that II basic membership but again, it doesn't matter because it is included and the fee is not reduced if you never log on, or call or set up an online account.

Thank you for explaining. I feel better now that I am only paying II about $89 x 3 (or possibly $50+$50+$89) plus the Platinum upgrade fee. It is still a pain to log into multiple accounts to check on my deposits. I wish II could consolidate all my timeshares into one master account.

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
It is still a pain to log into multiple accounts to check on my deposits. I wish II could consolidate all my timeshares into one master account.
Although I have 3 accounts I have a single log on. All 3 accounts appear once I log on and it asks which I want to go to. Even from within one I can select a different account. If you actually have multiple log ons, II can fix that.

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Although I have 3 accounts I have a single log on. All 3 accounts appear once I log on and it asks which I want to go to. Even from within one I can select a different account. If you actually have multiple log ons, II can fix that.

Thanks for letting me know. I will contact II and see if they can simplify my accounts.

icydog

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have four accounts. One is my all purpose non developer purchased Marriott weeks. One is my two (2) bedroom Lakeshore Reserve (3) one is my Marriott Destination points account and the last is my developer purchased Marriott weeks account. It gets pretty crazy sometimes though.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
I am paying for two accounts and have a third with Shell, paid by my MF's to Shell. My two II accounts ended up being a necessity because I decided not to continue to add the kids to all of our deeds, so the last five years or so of purchases are just in our names, so that the kids don't have to take those at some point (after we die).

For a while, II was letting me deposit my weeks without any kind of issue. For example, Vistana, we own quite a few weeks, some in the kids' names, others in just our names. II started rejecting my deposits last year, so I was literally stuck with a bunch of weeks I had to deposit somewhere, so I opened a second account.

II also stopped me from depositing my Blue Ridge Village (same reason) and my Marriott's Willow Ridge. When we opened our second account with II last year, I had to add all of those units into the system, so they wouldn't charge for each one later. It took a lot of time to do it, but I am glad I got it done. I also added platinum with a code I got in the mail and posted here on TUG for all to use. That was a good deal for me because I like the platinum benefit. I can add the kids without paying a GC fee. Our older account, I was never charged a fee for adding them, but this 2nd account being in just our names, with the timeshares just in our names, it was necessary to add that Platinum benefit. It paid for itself back in one trip with our son and daughter-in-law because they are staying at Westin Ka'anpali Resort (not north) for two weeks.

bobpark56

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Lagunamar, Westin Aventuras, Marriott Grande Vista, Sandos Caracol, Festiva, Diamond Resorts (Hawaii Collection)
I have four accounts. One is my all purpose non developer purchased Marriott weeks. One is my two (2) bedroom Lakeshore Reserve (3) one is my Marriott Destination points account and the last is my developer purchased Marriott weeks account. It gets pretty crazy sometimes though.
We also have 4 Interval accounts...not by choice, though. When we accepted Marriott's offer of "free" enrollment in the points program, we found later that this caused our Marriott account with interval to be split into 2, so now costings twice as much. So the "free" enrollment was far from free, as we must retain the old Marriott amount as well to handle our Festiva ownerships that stay in that account. Now we pay Marriott for one and Interval for the other that used to piggy-back on the old Marriott account.

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
I have 5 II accounts.

My original personal one
Wyndham corporate
Marriott corporate for one TS
Second Marriott Corporate for two other Mar weeks deeded differently
Vistana Corporate

I am sure someone will beat me with 6

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score

Why would you have four separate II accounts for marriott ownerships? I thought it was personal and corporate.