• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

II exchange with worldmark

Tacoma

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
It's been a long time since I exchanged with II. I paid the fee how long will it take before they take out the points and what do they do if I don't have a HK token in my account. Also if I remember correctly it is 9000 points for a one bedroom correct?TIA
Joan

HudsHut

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
It sounds as if you have set up the ongoing search, but you don’t have a confirmation yet?
The credits will be deducted within a day or two after confirmation. You need to call up and pay the HK fee associated with the size unit you received.
Write down the name of the person who charges you the fee, date & time. (Just in case).
Yes 9K for 1 br.

Tacoma

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
It's now over 2 weeks since I made a confirmed exchange with II and the points have not been withdrawn yet. The only reason I am worried is I don't have a HK token and will have to pay for it. No one at worldmark seems to know what to do about it. Am I in danger of having the exchange cancelled if I have no HK token? Or will they automatically just charge my credit card on file?
Sorry don't tend to exchange often
Joan

lisa3635

TUG Member
Reaction score
It's now over 2 weeks since I made a confirmed exchange with II and the points have not been withdrawn yet. The only reason I am worried is I don't have a HK token and will have to pay for it. No one at worldmark seems to know what to do about it. Am I in danger of having the exchange cancelled if I have no HK token? Or will they automatically just charge my credit card on file?
Sorry don't tend to exchange often
Joan

I’ve paid for the housekeeping after a trip, I don’t believe they’ll cancel it. When you login it will say something like you have a past balance.

HudsHut

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Joan:
I'm having the same difficulty with my latest exchange. It was confirmed on 11/22 and it was flexchange.
I expected the credits to be withdrawn sometime last week. When that didn't happen, I expected it was the holiday and the exchange dept was short handed.
I called Owner Care on Monday to see if they could just deduct the credits for me. Nope. They had to contact Exchange Dept and would get back to me in "3 to 5 calendar days". I also want to pay the HK fee, so I have tied up my HKs.

The exchange will not be cancelled. You have the credits. They'll take them at some point.

Last edited:

Tacoma

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Over a month since I exchanged and the credits have not been withdrawn yet. Also now the HK token will cost more as it won't happen until next year. I hate it not being right.

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
No credits taken at all? (I thought that had happened to me, but I found they’d taken them in a shuffle up with a cancelled reservation.) Have you asked anybody about it?
Dave

samara64

TUG Member
Reaction score
That is interesting. I made an instant exchange on Dec 9 and credits were taken same day. Than I made another on Dec 14 and they did not take the credits out yet.

I think II sends the exchanges in batches as Owner service told me when I called wondering what is going on. They have LOTS of new hires that almost do not know anything. I had to explain what II is and he kept on saying RCI. He had to call to verify there is an II as well.

Now if you did exchange over a month ago, that is unusual as it means it was before Dec 12 where my batch came in. Maybe they are delaying for more revenue. This would be really bad.

Last edited:

Tacoma

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
OK so nearly 2 months later and the points are still not out of my account. I don't use II a lot and I remembered that about 3 years ago I combined 2 worldmark accounts into one and my owner number changed. Called worldmark they said it was an II problem so I called them. The II rep said the exchange was confirmed the next day but on my old account number for worldmark. He said there is no reason II would cancel it. I had him change the worldmark information on my account so maybe that will initiate the points being taken out. What do you think the chances are that worldmark never takes the points?

Tacoma

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Update almost 5 months and points not taken from my account for an exchange that has already passed. I think it had to do with the fact that I had a different owner number 3 years ago and I rarely use II. I've tried calling both and they say I'm OK so I just keep the 9000 points available.