• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

In process of Deed Back to Bluegreen

deemarket

TUG Member
Reaction score
We own a week - Premium 1 Bedroom - at Bluegreen Cibola Vista in Peoria, AZ. We tried a little to sell but Bluegreen offered to take back our Deed for a total fee of $275. So we decided that would be the easiest route to go. I dropped off the signed notarized deed on Tuesday 10/16. Just waiting now.

BTW, they have ROFR at this resort - for our week deed at least. Don't know how they are handling the Points contracts. They said they will be reselling this Deed when they get it as Points contract.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
nice to see BG taking back unwanted points now!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
ah interesting, I missed that in the OP.

deemarket

TUG Member
Reaction score
It took a total of 3 weeks to deed back our Bluegreen Cibola Vista timeshare for a 1 bedroom premium weeks contract in Peoria, AZ. It could have been even faster if we were able to get all 4 owners to get signatures notarized sooner. So glad to be free of this one. The process was very easy and the person we worked with was very helpful and professional.

csxjohn

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
I don't know if they are taking unwanted POINTS now. We have a WEEKS contract only that we are deeding back.

They are not. They have been exercising ROFR on a lot of pts contracts the last couple of years though.

A lot gets talked about on facebook about this and the general consensus is that if you become three months late on payments they will take your membership away from you. There are no deeds to mess with so it's easy for them to just repo it.

Members report little to no credit hit when they stop payments.

Last edited:

BB wize

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Blue Green
We own a week - Premium 1 Bedroom - at Bluegreen Cibola Vista in Peoria, AZ. We tried a little to sell but Bluegreen offered to take back our Deed for a total fee of $275. So we decided that would be the easiest route to go. I dropped off the signed notarized deed on Tuesday 10/16. Just waiting now.

BTW, they have ROFR at this resort - for our week deed at least. Don't know how they are handling the Points contracts. They said they will be reselling this Deed when they get it as Points contract.

Hi! I just want to help my parents get out of their Blue Green timeshare. what was the phone number you called? I cant seem to find there deedback program on their website

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA

deemarket

TUG Member
Reaction score
Here is the last contact information I have from September 2018:

Sally Traficanto
Developer's Representative
Cibola Vista Resort & Spa
623-889-6733
623-889-4656
straficanto@prinetonresorts.com

The deedback fee was $275

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
I have tried multiple times to give Bluegreen our fixed week at Blue Ridge Village, a week 23, the larger units with the loft area, and they don't want it back, apparently. They say they will send the paperwork and never send it. You would think Bluegreen would want it. Seems they are having money problems with this HOA. A lot of bad debt, fees are incredibly high for a 2 bedroom unit. It's higher than Myrtle Beach doesn't trade well. Ongoing searches are not working. The best trading power for it seems to be last-minute. I rarely plan last-minute trips.

hurnik

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have tried multiple times to give Bluegreen our fixed week at Blue Ridge Village, a week 23, the larger units with the loft area, and they don't want it back, apparently. They say they will send the paperwork and never send it. You would think Bluegreen would want it. Seems they are having money problems with this HOA. A lot of bad debt, fees are incredibly high for a 2 bedroom unit. It's higher than Myrtle Beach doesn't trade well. Ongoing searches are not working. The best trading power for it seems to be last-minute. I rarely plan last-minute trips.

Same here, Cindy. Although mine is week 32 I believe. They keep saying they'll send the paperwork and they never do. It supposedly gets good TPUs in II, but I've never been able to snag anything in II with the 3 weeks I've deposited with them. Now there's a $500 special assessment from BlueGreen.

grrr.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
Same here, Cindy. Although mine is week 32 I believe. They keep saying they'll send the paperwork and they never do. It supposedly gets good TPUs in II, but I've never been able to snag anything in II with the 3 weeks I've deposited with them. Now there's a $500 special assessment from BlueGreen.

grrr.
I know. I am thinking of not paying after this year.

hurnik

TUG Member
Reaction score
I know. I am thinking of not paying after this year.

Yep, me too. I might try one more attempt on their website for the deedback and tell them this is the THIRD time I've contacted them and they claim it's available for deedback and never send the paperwork so I'm not sending any money.