• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Interval Inventory for Hyatt

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinon Pointe, Hyatt Beach House, Westin Kierland
Is anyone else noticing less Marriott inventory for Hyatt. I am seeing significantly more availability with my Vistana week in Interval than with my Hyatt. Hope this is not the new norm . I had not noticed this before

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
Is anyone else noticing less Marriott inventory for Hyatt. I am seeing significantly more availability with my Vistana week in Interval than with my Hyatt. Hope this is not the new norm . I had not noticed this before
Is the Vistana unit the same size as the Hyatt unit?

heathpack

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt High Sierra and Highland Inn
Disney’s Grand Californian and Hilton Head Island
Marriott Barony Beach and Mountainside
MVC Points
Sheraton Broadway Plantation

II searches using Hyatt ownership is based on points. When you do the search, II doesn't even know how many points you own- you can search for units that require more points than you even have. You don't have to have points deposited in II to do the search.

To OP, sorry I don't know, I haven't done any searches recently with my Hyatt.

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The Vistana unit has a lockout but both sides are showing availability . With my Hyatt which I prefer using for interval there has not been much. Because it is points it goes further in interval. Hopefully it will turn around.

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
The Vistana unit has a lockout but both sides are showing availability . With my Hyatt which I prefer using for interval there has not been much. Because it is points it goes further in interval. Hopefully it will turn around.
I would call interval and ask why or connect with Mark the interval contact for tuggers.
tugmembers@intervalintl.com

Let us know if you find out any info.

youppi

TUG Member
Reaction score

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I haven't monitored lately but for a time was seeing more with my Westin Kierland week than with my Pinon Pointe or Beach House week but then I checked a week ago and was able to book a week at Westin Princeville for March with Hyatt sò felt reassured. Not sure if those few weeks of low inventory were a fluke or indicative of something. I mainly look at Marriott inventory when comparing

youppi

TUG Member
Reaction score
So, you think II is somehow penalizing Hyatt owners due to a change in Hyatt availability times?
Tucsonadventurer see less Marriott weeks now than with a Westin deposit and from what I understand, they were identical before.
The Hyatt deposit pattern has changed this year (2 months less in advance than previous years).
So, it may be a coincidence or the explanation.

lizap

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm still seeing plenty of Marriott availability. Perhaps, it's the resorts I'm looking at or time of the year. I don't see that much has changed.