• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Lakeshore Reserve

SUMMERBREEZE

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have a 3 bedroom townhouse at Lakeshore Reserve. First time visiting there - any suggestions on any requests I should try for? Thank you.

frank808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club (Aulani,SSR,VGC,VGF) Hilton Grand Vacation Club(Bay Club, Kohala Suites, The District) Marriott Vacation Club (Aruba Surf Club, Grand Residence, Grand Chateau, Grand Vista,Harbour Lake, KoOlina,Willow Ridge & DC points)
All the 2 and 3br townhouses are grouped together called capo d'orlando. It is right next to the pool complex. It is between the pool and Palermo buidling. If you want to use thenpool maybe ask for a unit closest the pool gate. The farthest unit from the gate would only be about 80 feett.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

frank808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club (Aulani,SSR,VGC,VGF) Hilton Grand Vacation Club(Bay Club, Kohala Suites, The District) Marriott Vacation Club (Aruba Surf Club, Grand Residence, Grand Chateau, Grand Vista,Harbour Lake, KoOlina,Willow Ridge & DC points)
Rosarno section is also a cluster of townhouses. It is located further away from the pool. Actually separated from the pool by Messina building.

https://owners.marriottvacationclub...VlYWFiMDE2Y2U5ZDg2NWNjNDc0MGZhYjkxNmZmZDhmNWY
Didn't even notice there were townhomes there. I would request capo d'orlando. Have been to lakeshore many times and did not even notice the townhouses to the left of the messina entrance. Parking is easier to find in messina than palermo by my experience.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Jeffrey

TUG Member
Reaction score
We‘ll be there in late August on a combined II exchange and DC points reservation.
Which building ist best for the 3BR villa ?

When on-site I am sure we will spend the majority of time at the pools. I would typically go for high floors however am contemplating requesting the garden terrace. Do the sliding glass doors on the ground floor terrace lock from the outside or does the last-one-out / first-one-in always have to walk around the building ?
Thanks for any suggestions/experiences.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
We‘ll be there in late August on a combined II exchange and DC points reservation.

When on-site I am sure we will spend the majority of time at the pools. I would typically go for high floors however am contemplating requesting the garden terrace. Do the sliding glass doors on the ground floor terrace lock from the outside or does the last-one-out / first-one-in always have to walk around the building ?
3BR flats are only in Messina and Palermo. You can't lock the villas from the patio door. I don't even know if you can exit the ground floor units of Messina and Palermo directly to the ground.

mj2vacation

Reaction score
Lakeshore is a small resort. There is nothing that is too far from the pool. Capo will be right next to the pool.

We have very specific requests when we go, and they have always matched them or got us a comparable room.

Love lakeshore!

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score

3BR flats are only in Messina and Palermo. You can't lock the villas from the patio door. I don't even know if you can exit the ground floor units of Messina and Palermo directly to the ground.

Messina is the only building with ground floor units. The entire Palermo 1st floor are the sales offices.

We love the ground floor units. The patio is not enclosed so you can walk to and from. The courtyard side units are completely open and to and from is clear and intentional. The pool side is still fine but it is lined with some bushes and not as obvious of an entry exit point. There is also a side entrance on both sides so even if you want to lock the patio from the inside you do not have to walk to the parking lot entrance. We personally just leave the patio unlocked. We have never had any issues.

SUMMERBREEZE

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all your information and suggestions! Really appreciate it.

SMB1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grande Vista, Lakeshore Reserve, OceanWatch(2), Marriott Destination Points, Club Wyndham Points (Ocean Boulevard)
I have a 3 bedroom townhouse at Lakeshore Reserve. First time visiting there - any suggestions on any requests I should try for? Thank you.

We stayed in a 3BR townhouse in capo d'orlando. I honestly felt like we got the best unit in the place. It was really nice. Enjoy!