• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[LT Transfers] Legal Time Share Transfers: TUG Rating "A"

What Rating do you give Legal Timeshare Transfers

• Total voters

tomboyblu

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone my question is about this company (I'm a newbie to the sight)

Legal Time Share Transfers.

I am looking to transfer two different Starwood Properties (SDO) and was wanting to make sure this company will work quickly and is legit.

Also any recommendations as to who to work with would be great also.

Thank You Advance.

Denise please pitch in I have been scouring these forums and have appreciated your input.

momeason

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
They do an excellent job and the communication is great. It is a small company. I worked with Mary.

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
I've used them three times and they all went perfectly. They are always
Available to answer questions quickly.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Reputable, and fast, personal service - A+.

Last edited:

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
Understand what you are buying here

LTT is basically a document preparation company. on the order of a Legal Zoom dot com. I call them a do-it-yourself assist company.

They do not offer escrow services and they do not offer legal services (although they do have lawyers involved)

Having said that....I have used them several times and recommend them highly. You will probably talk to Mary or Lisa, when you call....Tell them I said hello

By the way I have done several timeshare transfers on my own, I prepared the deed, (typed it myself) and sent it off to be recorded. Then sent the newly recorded deed to the timeshare company. Having Mary and Lisa do this stuff is worth every penny of their fee.

BocaBum99

TUG Member
Reaction score
Given their reputation on TUG, I would use them for non-attorney states. I would use an alternative for states such as South Carolina which are attorney states. There is a TUG member who runs a title company that has a South Carolina attorney on staff. Price is about the same and you meet the requirements of that state for an attorney to do doc prep.

AwayWeGo

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
I Resemble That Remark.

I've used them three times and they all went perfectly. They are always
Available to answer questions quickly.
That's our experience also.

We've used their service as buyers. Likewise as sellers.

They are our go-to people for buying & selling resale timeshares.

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.​

MOXJO7282

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Given their reputation on TUG, I would use them for non-attorney states. I would use an alternative for states such as South Carolina which are attorney states. There is a TUG member who runs a title company that has a South Carolina attorney on staff. Price is about the same and you meet the requirements of that state for an attorney to do doc prep.

They can do SC as well as they have an SC attorney on retainer in some way. I know because I used them for an Marriott Oceanwatch plat OF just last month and it went smoothly. Its already in my Marriott account and I actually just reserved next year's usage today.

theo

TUG Member
Reaction score
deleted inadvertent duplicate of post #10 below...

Last edited:

theo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Not correct...

<snip> LTT is basically a document preparation company.......
They do not offer escrow services... <snip>

This statement is simply not true or accurate; LTT does offer escrow services.

Last edited:

Chrispee

TUG Member
Reaction score
Using them right now, Mary is great with communications. Escrow for the bargain price of $50.

juniornordic

Reaction score
LT Transfers (Legal Timeshare Transfers) - Great job!

Just wrapped up a deed transfer with LT Transfers (Legal Timeshare Transfers) based on feedback from this site. What a find! Straight answers, timely replies, straightforward dealings, quick turnaround, and very reasonable price. Marriott's charge would be $490; LT's was $130. Since our original deed was less than 6 months old, we didn't need a deed search. But Marriott was an all-or-nothing affair, whereas LT verified no deed search was needed.

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I used them and they are great to work with. Because they are small they can be a little slow compared to some of the other PCC closing companies. I bought 2 timeshares from 2 PCCs and they were closed and transferred alot quicker - one in 21 days and the other in 30 days. I sold one of them and used LTT and it took around 45 days. Minor difference one would say....

Great price and I would certainly want to use them again in the future. An A for me!

Last edited:

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
I used them and they are great to work with. Because they are small they can be a little slow compared to some of the other PCC closing companies. I bought 2 timeshares from 2 PCCs and they were closed and transferred alot quicker - one in 21 days and the other in 30 days. I sold one of them and used LTT and it took around 45 days. Minor difference one would say....

Great price and I would certainly want to use them again in the future. An A for me!

One advantage the PCCs have is a deed signed and notarized by the seller on hand. I had one close in 3 business days. LTT must get a snail mail copy from the seller and this can take time. Also if the county doesn't do electronic transfers, it takes more time that is out of the control of any closing company.

I've had very good experiences with LTT and will use them again.

heathpack

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt High Sierra and Highland Inn
Disney’s Grand Californian and Hilton Head Island
Marriott Barony Beach and Mountainside
MVC Points
Sheraton Broadway Plantation
I've done two transfers with them & everything is done quick as a wink. Very normal people- keep in touch, respond to emails, do what they say they will. Affordable cost. Triple A+.

h

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
We have done four over the last few months with Mary and Lisa. Very fast! They did a simple escrow and kept the checks from my buyers, then mailed the checks after the deeds were recorded.

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Can I vote A++?

I know Tuggers like Legal Timeshare Transfers. I'm one of them, and I'd like to add my strongest recommendations for this company. If the poll above allowed it, I'd give them an A++ rating. They're exceptional!

Last December I gave away one of my timeshares in the Bargain Basement forum. I used LTT because I knew their reputation, and because they are Tug members. They have gone completely over the top in handling the paperwork for me. What could have been done over the course of just a few weeks turned into a four-month long paper trail, as they helped me accommodate the new owners' timeline for recording the new deed.

LTT corrected errors on the deed I'd received when I purchased, then agreed to hold on file the signed paperwork, waiting for the right time to send the prepared new deed to the resort for their required pre-approval of the ownership transfer, then sending it back to the State of Hawaii for final recording of the new deed. I received notice today that LTT has received the recorded paperwork back from the State, and they are now sending it on to the Resort for final transfer to the new owner. That's a heck of a lot of back and forth, and time spent, just for their modest $125 fee.

Communication from the beginning was excellent, and their professionalism is without equal. I will gladly and heartily recommend Legal Timeshare Transfers to anyone, and without question, they will be my first choice for any future timeshare transactions.

Come to think of it, make my vote A+++. :clap:

Dave

Last edited:

Ken555

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis
+1

I've had several transactions with them, all of which were handled first rate. No hesitation in using them again.

Sent from my iPad

NEGreyhound

TUG Member
Reaction score
Excellent service

They have done several transactions for me. each was done quickly, professionally and there was never a problem. I would give them the highest mark possible!
Great to deal with.

Mikevali

Reaction score
They do a very nice and excellent job and the communication is great.

Rackel11

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Los Cabos Golf Resort
I also just had a wonderful experience with them. Honest helpful, i cannot give them enough praise. They're in the suppliers section, and i highly recommend contacting them first.

Rkramernj

TUG Member
Reaction score
LT Transfers (Legal Timeshare Transfers) - Great job!

Just wrapped up a deed transfer with LT Transfers (Legal Timeshare Transfers) based on feedback from this site. What a find! Straight answers, timely replies, straightforward dealings, quick turnaround, and very reasonable price. Marriott's charge would be $490; LT's was $130. Since our original deed was less than 6 months old, we didn't need a deed search. But Marriott was an all-or-nothing affair, whereas LT verified no deed search was needed.
Can someone please send me LTT''s contact info. Thanks

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)

topdog

TUG Member
Reaction score
Excellent A+

I've used them once as a seller and twice as a buyer.