• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Margaritaville Las Vegas @ Desert Blue

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
The 3 bedroom presidential is what we stayed in during the owners meeting last year. It’s defiantly nice, but I think Bonnet’s are nicer. For someone who has no previous experience with Bonnet, it is very nice. Was a bit on the small side. I’m used to staying in larger rooms. It was more then fine for just the three of us though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They didn't have anything to compare it with other than the hotels, motels and studios or one bedroom units at Animal Kingdom they've stayed in! I'm laughing about your post because many of us have become so spoiled and such snobs. And don't you just love it? We certainly get a kick out of it.

dgalati

TUG Member
Reaction score
They didn't have anything to compare it with other than the hotels, motels and studios or one bedroom units at Animal Kingdom they've stayed in! I'm laughing about your post because many of us have become so spoiled and such snobs. And don't you just love it? We certainly get a kick out of it.
I am that hotel room snob. I never want to stay in a hotel room if I don't have to. Wyndham's 1 bedroom suites are hard to beat at less then 1/2 the cost of a quality hotel room. While out of town last week I stayed at a Marriott Residence inn and a Fairfield suites both very nice but I do like Wyndham's full kitchens, w/ bedrooms and washer and dryer. It is also a plus to wake up at 5 am to have my coffee and not have to wake my wife. Like Jan said when somebody says did I wake up grumpy I say no I let her sleep. In a hotel room this is not possible.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation

I do love it. People joke about being spoiled, but it’s so true. I hate staying in hotel rooms. I wasn’t even a fan of the Four Seasons my work would have me stay in when I traveled to Houston. Don’t get me wrong, it was nice, but it was cramped. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwalk03

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
My 7 year old has become sooo spoiled by staying in timeshares, when we go on a trip that requires a regular hotel stay she just doesn't know what to do with herself if she doesn't have her own bedroom! (My wife and I of course very much enjoy the separate rooms and full kitchens as well)

55plus

TUG Member
Reaction score
The only true statement that comes from sales weasels, "staying in a condo is much nice that an hotel room."

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are in a 3 bedroom PR. It faces the Rio with lots of audible construction below (and we are on floor 17.) The third bedroom has a view of Caesar's.

The unit is much smaller than Bonnet Creek but it is more than enough room for the four of us. They do offer free valet parking (didn't know that.)

We woke up to it feeling as though it was 27 degrees. That was unexpected and not planned for. So nobody wants to do anything.