• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Marriott II Unit Codes

ThreeLittleBirds

TUG Member
Reaction score
our code says HOFOM. I'm told it is ocean front, but does anyone know what the H stands for?

This is for Lahaina and Napili Villas

Thanks!

Jo

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
our code says HOFOM. I'm told it is ocean front, but does anyone know what the H stands for?

This is for Lahaina and Napili Villas

Thanks!

Jo

More precisely, the indicates that it came from a weeks based developer deposit vs points inventory deposit. This is also in the mini FAQ in the first post of this thread.

Yolie912

TUG Member
Reaction score
Great list.
What is OVTM at Lakeshore Reserve? I dont see it on the list.

Thanks

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Great list.
What is OVTM at Lakeshore Reserve? I dont see it on the list.

Thanks

OVTM would generally be a 1BR portion of a regular 2BR l/o unit, but Lakeshore isn't supposed to have that specific code. The alternative that Lakeshore as well as other resorts have is TOMV. If you have an exchange that has an OVTM code for Lakeshore, can you share the unit details like bed and fridge configuration? Either code should be a 1BR portion of a 2BR. The TOMV instead of the OVTM in the list could be a mistake.

Last edited:

Yolie912

TUG Member
Reaction score
OVTM would generally be a 1BR portion of a regular 2BR l/o unit, but Lakeshore isn't supposed to have that specific code. The alternative that Lakeshore as well as other resorts have is TOMV. If you have an exchange that has an OVTM code for Lakeshore, can you share the unit details like bed and fridge configuration? Either code should be a 1BR portion of a 2BR.

Where would i find that? It says accommodations 1bed 1 bath.

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Where would i find that? It says accommodations 1bed 1 bath.

The easiest place is in "My History" and then click on "Exchanges". Each exchange will show the unit number/code of the relinquishment and the confirmation. You can only see this if you did the actual exchange. You cannot see the unit code of available inventory while browsing.

Yolie912

TUG Member
Reaction score
The easiest place is in "My History" and then click on "Exchanges". Each exchange will show the unit number/code of the relinquishment and the confirmation. You can only see this if you did the actual exchange. You cannot see the unit code of available inventory while browsing.

Marriott's Lakeshore Reserve
MGK

Unit: OVTM (1 bedroom)
Week: 51

Sun, December 21, 2014
Sun, December 28, 2014

19.cu.ft fridge
Full size oven
1 king bed
1 queen sofa

Last edited:

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
OVTM would generally be a 1BR portion of a regular 2BR l/o unit, but Lakeshore isn't supposed to have that specific code. The alternative that Lakeshore as well as other resorts have is TOMV. If you have an exchange that has an OVTM code for Lakeshore, can you share the unit details like bed and fridge configuration? Either code should be a 1BR portion of a 2BR. The TOMV instead of the OVTM in the list could be a mistake.

It think it is this one, just with a typo? The I should be an O.

IVMT....Lakeshore Reserve..........N/A..............1BR large portion of two master suite 2BR unit.

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
It think it is this one, just with a typo? The I should be an O.

IVMT....Lakeshore Reserve..........N/A..............1BR large portion of two master suite 2BR unit.

I'm not so sure. It's OVTM and not OVMT. IVMT I believe is the correct code for the large 1BR of the double master 2BR since it is the same code listed for the Enclaves. OVTM and TOMV are both used quite often for a 1BR portion of a regular 2BR lock-off.

Yolie912, you can use your Marriott reservation number on your certificate to lookup the reservation details on marriott.com. This will show for sure which unit type you have.

Last edited:

Yolie912

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sure.
This is what it says:

Room(s)

1 Bedroom Villa, 1 King, Sofa bed, Balcony.

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sure.
This is what it says:

Room(s)

1 Bedroom Villa, 1 King, Sofa bed, Balcony.

Sorry, I should have been more specific. You have to look at the detail, or the amenities.

The 1BR portion of a normal 2BR lock-off will show 828 sq ft on the room overview tab and "Table with seating for 6" under the furniture and furnishings section of the room amenities tab.

The 1BR portion of a 2BR Deluxe lock-off will show 788 sq ft on the overview tab and table seating for 4 under the furniture tab.

The table seating info however is incorrect. It shows 4 for the larger master and 2 for the smaller master of the 2BR deluxe lockoff. In reality it is a table for 8 in the larger portion and a table for 4 in the smaller portion. The "Two Bedroom Floor Plan C" correctly reflects the actual room situation.

The smaller portion of the 2BR deluxe is listed as "Larger Guest room, 1 King, Sofa bed, Balcony" which makes it sound like a studio rather than a 1 bedroom, which it definitely is, albeit on the smaller side.

The larger 1BR master of the 2BR Deluxe is the only unit with a dining table for 8. The other 1&2BR units have a smaller dining table and the 3BR units have a 10 person dining table. This is without using additional seating.

Last edited:

Yolie912

TUG Member
Reaction score
Its this one..
The 1BR portion of a 2BR Deluxe lock-off will show 788 sq ft on the overview tab and table seating for 4

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Looking on Marriott.com, it only lists two types of 1BR units. Though we know that there are really three.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-information/travel/mcolr-marriotts-lakeshore-reserve/

The third one is labeled as a larger studio instead of a 1BR. This one, "Larger Guest room, 1 King, Sofa bed, Balcony", is the smaller 1BR side of the double 1BR lock-off. I backed into it after studying it for a bit. The description fits (except for the kitchen table capacity) and the sq ft combined with the larger 1BR (but smaller compared to normal 1BR) adds up to the 2BR sq ft with 4 TVs.

Last edited:

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Its this one..
The 1BR portion of a 2BR Deluxe lock-off will show 788 sq ft on the overview tab and table seating for 4

That settles it. I was expecting it to be the other. It is still not iron clad unless you call Lakeshore to confirm since their descriptions are not error free but it looks like Dioxide's suspicion is correct.

Last edited:

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
So which 1 bedroom did I get?

You said,

Its this one..

so presumably it is the larger 1BR portion of the 2BR Deluxe lock-off. These units are on the parking lot end of each of the two main buildings. The smaller 1BR is on the very end with the larger 1BR the next one over. I prefer ground floor Messina courtyard side for access to the grills but there are only one of those. Palermo has no usable units on the ground floor. They were all transformed into employee only access.

jewls

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Custom House Boston
Can anyone tell me if a specific building at the surf club have 3 bedrooms or what floors? Our reservation OVOM Ocean View 2 bdrm portion of a 3 bdrm.

rickxylon

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Aruba Ocean Club
Aruba Surf Club
Waiohai Beach Club
Phuket Beach Club
All 3 BR at the surf club are at the back end of the compass building (the 2nd building from the beach)

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Can anyone tell me if a specific building at the surf club have 3 bedrooms or what floors? Our reservation OVOM Ocean View 2 bdrm portion of a 3 bdrm.

The good news is that the 2BR portion has better views than the studio, which is essentially garden view. YOu will want to request the highest floor possible with a pool view. No guaranty you will get it though.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
TOGA....Barony Beach Club..........Garden View......2BR unit.
TBOV....Barony Beach Club..........Ocean Front......2BR unit.
VILA....Barony Beach Club..........Ocean Side.......2BR unit.

HTBOF is my resort confirmation code for Barony. What do you think? Ocean front?

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
HTBOF is my resort confirmation code for Barony. What do you think? Ocean front?

I think the TBOV may be incorrect. I don't see this on Marriott.com. I think your unit is Ocean Front. But keep in mind that the SC resorts are the most likely ones to change the unit on your II confirmation. Even with this code, you have a high chance of getting a garden view unit.

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score

By rule Barony tags all exchanges as Garden View to be designatd in the outer two buildings no matter what code you have. It's possible to be upgraded at check-in but initially it's a garden view reservation.