• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Memorial Day Weekend 2020 can be booked Apr 22

ecwinch

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Harbour Point (HP), Kauai Beach Villas, Riverside Suites, WorldMark Pts (WM), Wyndham Pts
Public Service Announcement

Monday, April 22 (tomorrow) is the first day that you can start booking your summer 2020 season reservations. 13 months from tomorrow is May 22nd, 2020 - the Friday check-in for the Memorial Day weekend. It can be booked starting at 6am PST April 22 (tomorrow morning) for a red season 7-day stay.

So queue up your summer 2020 reservations. Here is one good option:

Snip20190421_31.png

CO skier

TUG Member
Reaction score
How many WorldMark Owner have kids who are out of school for 7 days beginning May 22? (There is a 7 night minimum more than 10 months in advance during Red Season).

Just sayin'

My kids don't get out until June 1st.

CO skier

TUG Member
Reaction score
Obviously, you can book TODAY, April 21, 2019 for arrival at any WorldMark for 5/21/2020. Why wait until tomorrow?

ecwinch

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Harbour Point (HP), Kauai Beach Villas, Riverside Suites, WorldMark Pts (WM), Wyndham Pts
Obviously, you can book TODAY, April 21, 2019 for arrival at any WorldMark for 5/21/2020. Why wait until tomorrow?
Because then have to arrive on Thursday, 5/21/20. Meaning taking off a day early.

ecwinch

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
How many WorldMark Owner have kids who are out of school for 7 days beginning May 22? (There is a 7 night minimum more than 10 months in advance during Red Season).

Just sayin'

My kids don't get out until June 1st.

My kids were out by Memorial Day. I am going to a HS graduation in Montana on May 17th.

It would be perfect if my advice applied to everyone who reads it. Given the minute of my time it took to create that post, I would say it is good enough if it applies to just 1 person. Then every person it helps after that is +1.

As Voltaire said, perfect is the enemy of the good.

rhonda

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark, DVC, Grand Pacific Palisades // Gone: Warner Springs Ranch, Seapointer (SA), WinPointVIP (?)
@ecwinch : OK, for now I'll be either your "just one" or "+1." I booked a week. Not sold on it yet ... but I don't need to be, right? Thank you for the nudge and PSA!