• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Myrtle Beach, oceanfront 1 bed, Ocean Club, 5/12-5/19, $600 obo, sleep 4

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
June 8, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
This is an oceanfront unit. I got it through SFX and will add a guest certificate.

If I could do a re-trade with SFX, I would do it, but SFX is not II, not by a long shot. I feel lucky to get anything at all through SFX that is anywhere near where I want to be. I am basically writing off many of my deposits through SFX.

It's a beautiful resort, SFX guaranteed that this one is oceanfront.

We were going to go this week, but we decided to go with the kids and grandkids for summer break, so we are going in June. No reason to go twice. We also scheduled a last-minute Oahu trip for late April to May, so now we have a major conflict with dates. So I offer this for much less than my cost, but whatever I can get for SFX is okay by me. Boo on SFX. :eek::rolleyes:

Ocean Club
1908 N. Ocean Blvd.
Myrtle Beach

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Bump

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I just found out this is bike week for 2019, starts on 5/10. That could be good, or it could be bad. It depends on how you feel about bikes. (I am thinking more Harleys and less Schwinn).

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Still available. Holy Moly. This is going to be a tough rental.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Make offer. I honestly would take $200 for the week. SFX charged me $149 exchange fee, and my weeks are just lost through them.

amycurl

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Gosh, Cindy, I'm so sorry. It's harder because it's Sunday to Sunday....I wish I could take it, but I have tickets in Durham on the night of the 11th, (my birthday,) I have to work the weekdays, and then on the full weekend on the end (it's a great deal even if you're only using that last Friday and Saturday night,) we have something Saturday. *sigh*

If there are other last minutes SFX beachfront places in MB you need find renters for, just let me know, LOL! :D

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
No one wants this week, even if it's $200?

JT

TUG Member
Reaction score
My brother is from Charlotte, I just sent him a message. I hope he wants it.

masterbuilder

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is an oceanfront unit. I got it through SFX and will add a guest certificate.

If I could do a re-trade with SFX, I would do it, but SFX is not II, not by a long shot. I feel lucky to get anything at all through SFX that is anywhere near where I want to be. I am basically writing off many of my deposits through SFX.

It's a beautiful resort, SFX guaranteed that this one is oceanfront.

We were going to go this week, but we decided to go with the kids and grandkids for summer break, so we are going in June. No reason to go twice. We also scheduled a last-minute Oahu trip for late April to May, so now we have a major conflict with dates. So I offer this for much less than my cost, but whatever I can get for SFX is okay by me. Boo on SFX. :eek::rolleyes:

Ocean Club
1908 N. Ocean Blvd.
Myrtle Beach
is it still available? $200 is certainly a deal I'm interested Frank

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Still available. I cannot believe how many people say they want a week and then do not follow through at all.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Rented for $200. Thank goodness it won't sit empty. That is all I wanted to do was get someone to take it for the week that has some stake in the place. Giving it away was not going to be an option. I still paid an exchange fee (lost the week).

beachgirl79

Reaction score
Rented for $200. Thank goodness it won't sit empty. That is all I wanted to do was get someone to take it for the week that has some stake in the place. Giving it away was not going to be an option. I still paid an exchange fee (lost the week).
Did you get someone??

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
June 8, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day