• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Need a pedicure while on Maui, suggestions ?

sun starved Gayle

TUG Member
Reaction score
I ran out of time and am going to Hawaii with feet in need of a pedicure. I would prefer
Ka'anapali area. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks!

Luanne

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
I know a great place, but it's in Kihei.

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
It's the Maui Nail Bar. It's in a strip mall next to the Rainbow Mall. I haven't been there in a couple of years, but I have gone there quite a few times.

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
You're welcome. If you do go I hope it's as good as I remember.

LisaRex

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Used to own: WKORV-N; SVV - Bella
Most of the major resorts have spas that offer such services. It's probably not your cheapest option, but it's more convenient than driving 20 to 30 minutes to Kihei.

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
Most of the major resorts have spas that offer such services. It's probably not your cheapest option, but it's more convenient than driving 20 to 30 minutes to Kihei.
If you can make it from Kaanapali to Kihei in 20 to 30 minutes it would be a miracle. :whooopie:

controller1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN OF
Westin Nanea OF
Westin FLEX

I will say the Spa Helani at The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas North is excellent at pedicures! My wife and I get one there every time we stay.

Reservations are required.

sun starved Gayle

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies. I ended up going to Lahaina Nails & Spa in the Wharf Cinema Center in Lahaina. We were walking by in the early evening and the name rang a bell, so I went in and they were able to take me right away. I was pleased with the results.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Sometimes I don't have time to get a pedicure before we leave for Maui because I babysit my 4-year-old granddaughter, Raelynn. So I will try that place this month, if I once again get short on time.

How are the whales? We have friends there now. They are staying at Hono Koa.

sun starved Gayle

TUG Member
Reaction score
The whales seemed like they were everywhere. It was hard not to look at the horizon for any length of time without seeing a spout or even a splash from a breach. When we were at WKORN, we were using lounge chairs around pool and saw lots of splashing in ocean. Pulled out
binoculars and saw at least two whales directly in front of resort doing repeated tail slapping, at least a couple dozen times. Walked down to the beach for a better view, they attracted quite an audience. There was some spy-hopping also. Pretty cool.

The previous day, we were on the walking path going to the park south of the resort, and saw people stopped looking out at the ocean. Some whales were doing repeated breaching, quite close to shore. We counted 14 breaches in 15 minutes. We also saw a mother and calf breaching from Makena beach, south of Kehei.

Don't expect anything fancy from nail salon, kind of a hole in the wall place, But they were clean, and the person I had was gentle and did a good job and that is what mattered most to me.

Last edited: