• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Need help rescinding our TS deal

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I will be doing this tomorrow! And other examples of rescind letters or does the one in the above reply thread work fine?
As long as they can identify you and the contract number and all signers of the contract sign the rescission letter and it clearly states that you want to cancel, anything else is window dressing. If they gave you some stuff, add that it will be returned.

Welcome to TUG. We're glad you found us.

Jim

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham
As long as they can identify you and the contract number and all signers of the contract sign the rescission letter and it clearly states that you want to cancel, anything else is window dressing. If they gave you some stuff, add that it will be returned.

Welcome to TUG. We're glad you found us.

Jim
Can you reply to my question in the other thread named "same ole song and dance"? It's under new to time shares

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Can you reply to my question in the other thread named "same ole song and dance"? It's under new to time shares
Not unless you post a link to the thread. Just 'reply' to the question and I'll give it a shot. Or make up something that sounds plausible. :)

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
I will be doing this tomorrow! And other examples of rescind letters or does the one in the above reply thread work fine?
Look in your paperwork there should be a rescission letter all done for you.
Just make sure all sign that are on the contract

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham
Look in your paperwork there should be a rescission letter all done for you.
Just make sure all sign that are on the contract
They didn't give me an answer an example letter. I read through it three times all 41 pages.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
They didn't give me an answer an example letter. I read through it three times all 41 pages.
The example letter in this thread is ok with a couple of changes.
Take the word WISH out. State I am canceling the purchase of contract #
No need to mention about returning the promotional items. You do not need to return them.
Your not the first one to say the rescission letter wasn't in your paperwork.
I'm starting to wonder if Wyndham doesn't have to supply the rescission letter because CWA is a club not a deeded ownership.
We have had no one state Wyndham denied a rescission of a CWA purchase but I wonder if they could ?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham
Yeah there is two different addresses on the rescind portion of the paperwork. I'm going to send to both of them.

wesley42079

Reaction score
Great news everybody, Frank from Wyndham's Quality Assurance Dept called me this morning and informed me that he will be processing my rescission letter.

My wife and I just saved $20,000. Thanks again Tugbbs community. I am glad I found this very helpful community.

ServeChilled

Reaction score
That's awesome news! After an hour and 40 minutes on hold today they confirmed our rescission is in progress as well.