• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

New ticket offers

blondietink

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Saratoga Springs; Sheraton Vistana Villages St. Augustine; Westin Adventuras
Disappointed that once again, Disneyland is not listed for any discounts. We prefer the ease of DL/CA vs. WDW. Besides, the upcoming trip I have booked for early December for DL is actually cheaper than going to WDW, including the airfare from Buffalo, NY. I still can't believe it is cheaper to fly 3,000 miles than to fly 1200 miles, but it worked out that way.

mj2vacation

Reaction score
Main reason is that DL is so limited in # of guests on a daily basis that they don't see the need to discount.

mj2vacation

Reaction score
We went to Disney Springs to upgrade our Gold APs fully expecting to have to pay something out of pocket. We figured they would have us extend the pass like they used to.

Nothing out of pocket! Kept the same expiration date and the promo will still be in place.

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
We went to Disney Springs to upgrade our Gold APs fully expecting to have to pay something out of pocket. We figured they would have us extend the pass like they used to.

Nothing out of pocket! Kept the same expiration date and the promo will still be in place.

Did they upgrade a Gold AP that is activated already?

mj2vacation

Reaction score
Did they upgrade a Gold AP that is activated already?
Yes. We have been using the gold pass since October 16 that we received the 13 month promotion and another promotion on.

Since they expire in November of 17, I have not looked at how renewal will work. I could just purchase the voucher with the DVC promotion or they may just allow me to renew at the promotion price.

It is a really awesome promotion. We were going to add the water parks anyway. We may use the park admission on some of the days that were blacked out of the gold, but there really are not that many dates blacked out on gold (mainly Christmas week, NY week and Easter).

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes. We have been using the gold pass since October 16 that we received the 13 month promotion and another promotion on.

Since they expire in November of 17, I have not looked at how renewal will work. I could just purchase the voucher with the DVC promotion or they may just allow me to renew at the promotion price.

It is a really awesome promotion. We were going to add the water parks anyway. We may use the park admission on some of the days that were blacked out of the gold, but there really are not that many dates blacked out on gold (mainly Christmas week, NY week and Easter).

That is awesome. We started our passes in February of this year so water parks and an extra month would be great.