• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

New TUG User (KBV Owner) Questions

jacknsara

KBV Forum Moderator
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pahio Kauai Beach Villas, Pahio Shearwater
Here’s a bit of info that KBV owners might find interesting. I’ve been tracking the views of the welcome message created 6/16/19 in the sticky section. It got 52 views in the first two days and only two more on the third day. Between 6/19/19 and 7/24/19, it got 46 more views for an average of 1.3 per day. While some folks might be rereading it, I suspect that this is mostly KBV owners finding this site due to its linkage from KBV’s official web site and materials handed out at resort manger’s onsite owner meeting (not the Wyndham sales presentations in Princeville). If this rate keeps up, an additional two hundred owners should become aware of this site by the end of 2019.

It belatedly occurred to me that some of these owners might be interested in KBV posts but not TUG in general, so I edited (silently) the welcome message to include the following:

You can choose to receive an email whenever there is a new message posted in this KBV forum. Once you have registered, just click the “Watch Forum” button under the “Post New Thread” button on the right side a bit above the center when you are scrolled to the top. Similarly, you can choose to just follow certain threads by clicking “Watch Thread” similarly located within each thread.

Mountainman1

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Kauai Beach Villas
I am completely in the dark as to what has happened to our timeshare at Kauai Beach Villas. Who is managing them now and how do I get a reservation? thanks for all the help I can get.

bianchicycle

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Kauai Beach Villas
I might recommend calling the resort (800) 241-1000 and asking for Rhonda Brown who is the resort manager. She can answer all of your questions. We DO get newsletters and yearly info regarding what is happening at the resort; i wonder why you have not received them.

AnalogJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Kauai Beach Villas; Samoset Resort, Rockport, ME; The Harborside Inn, Edgartown, MA
I might recommend calling the resort (800) 241-1000 and asking for Rhonda Brown who is the resort manager. She can answer all of your questions. We DO get newsletters and yearly info regarding what is happening at the resort; i wonder why you have not received them.

The resort is back to being managed by Wyndham. You could call the resort's GM, Rhonda Brown. I'm going to guess that you might need to talk to a Wyndham guest services type person. I don't have the phone number offhand, but perhaps someone can supply you with this. (And I would guess that Rhonda could do this).