• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Official "end my sales presentation early" TUG uniform (tshirts!) for sale!

kwelty

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Outer Banks Beach Club II
Samoset Rockport, ME
Harbor Ridge MDI ME
Tree Tops Gatlinburg
I just ordered my small logo island. Thank you Michael

kwelty

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Outer Banks Beach Club II
Samoset Rockport, ME
Harbor Ridge MDI ME
Tree Tops Gatlinburg
When we got back from timesharing at Hilton Head today, my t shirt was waiting in my accumulated mail. It is a high quality shirt with excellent printing (several colors used) and the fit is perfect. Great job Michael.

MichaelColey

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I put together this graphic to show the shirt colors, logo type and logo size/location options available on Amazon.

index.php

Here's the link: TUG Shirts on Amazon
Only one of these four logo designs has been ordered so far. Amazon will leave a design up indefinitely as long as at least one order gets placed. If nobody orders within 90 days of a design being posted, they automatically remove that design. If anyone wants one of these logo shirts, you need to order them within the next couple months to make sure they don't go away.

Last edited:

Lanswitch

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas South
The Gardens at West Maui
Only one of these four logo designs has been ordered so far. Amazon will leave a design up indefinitely as long as at least one order gets placed. If nobody orders within 90 days of a design being posted, they automatically remove that design. If anyone wants one of these logo shirts, you need to order them within the next couple months to make sure they don't go away.
We ordered and received four of these (2 for my wife in pink and 2 in white for me for me) through Amazon.
They look great, however the tee shirt quality is not so good. After just 2-3 washings, the seamed hems at the bottom have begun to unravel and the threads that hem the bottom are just hanging down.
It's a shame that we will have to wear them tucked in to avoid the embarrassment and not on the outside, i.e. island style.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
well thats disappointing to hear, hopefully its not something that happens to all the shirts! ill wait to hear from michael on these amazon shirts. im not quite sure if amazon is just producing them themselves (or thru a vendor)...or michael is actually making these?

in the shirts I ordered previously thru Michael, they have held up great for years! but the amazon stuff is all new!

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
We ordered and received four of these (2 for my wife in pink and 2 in white for me for me) through Amazon.
They look great, however the tee shirt quality is not so good. After just 2-3 washings, the seamed hems at the bottom have begun to unravel and the threads that hem the bottom are just hanging down.
It's a shame that we will have to wear them tucked in to avoid the embarrassment and not on the outside, i.e. island style.
I am interested about this. I was considering adding a shirt to my next Amazon order. A little concerned about the quality after your report.

MichaelColey

TUG Member
Reaction score
Amazon prints these on a lightweight Anvil shirt. I've never been a fan of the lightweight shirts, and we use a heavyweight Gildan shirt for our own printing.

I haven't ordered one of the TUG ones from Amazon, but I have ordered other shirts that Amazon prints. The shirt quality seemed okay, but the print seems to fade a bit quicker than I would like.

Amazon customer service is usually very good about refunds and returns. If you get one that doesn't hold up, definitely reach out to them and ask for a replacement or a refund.

Amazon does allow us to set a design up to use a premium Bella+Canvas shirt, but the price is $2 or $3 higher. It's still a lightweight shirt, but is a higher end brand. Whether it'll actually hold up better isn't clear.

With the technology we use for our own printing, we're limited to one or two colors, otherwise I would do all of them myself rather than using Amazon.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
glad to hear its amazon printing these, with the prime option id bet replacement is handled fairly quickly!

MichaelColey

TUG Member
Reaction score
Apparently, it's 60 days without a sale before they remove designs. A couple of these have been removed. One other is pending removal. If you want one, don't delay or they'll be gone.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I never did buy one. I am going to attempt a DIY of the oval logo using my wife's Cricut and iron on transfer. I will post results when I have them.

jerrybev

TUG Member
Reaction score
where can I purchase a TUG tee shirt. they are not on amazon.com

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

looks like amazon removed these :(

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef
looks like amazon removed these :(

Sweet, I was able to buy the baby blue one... Now if we get harassed to go to a presentation or want to go for the goodies, we will all wear these...

Glynda

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bluegreen Points Lodge Alley Inn.
Brewster Green (two weeks).
Here it is 2017 and I wasn't aware of these before! I cut through the courtyard of Bluegreen's Lodge Alley Inn often on my way elsewhere. On nice days, the salespeople often sit at tables outside as they talk to their prospects. I always want to yell "Run! Run!" I just see me wearing one of these as I cross through! Chuckle!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
I think they were looking for the original PAIDMORE shirt listed in the first post...any chance to get those back? if not ill see what i can do about running another teespring campaign for them.

MichaelColey

TUG Member
Reaction score
I think they were looking for the original PAIDMORE shirt listed in the first post...any chance to get those back? if not ill see what i can do about running another teespring campaign for them.

I can probably do that after Christmas. Amazon disabled the ability to add or update Amazon Merch shirts temporarily due to the higher demand.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
no problem, we can do a new years thread for them =)

Shawn p Johansen

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort
Wyndham Royal Garden at Waikiki
Hi, new member here. Any chance of getting one of these awesome "I paid more.." shirts? My wife and I have our first timeshare stay booked and I would love to show my TUG pride in the "owners update" ^.^

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
TUG official Tshirts now available again!

NOW AVAILABLE AGAIN (again!) now with free shipping!

Link: I Paid More For This Shirt Than For My Timeshare
index.php

ive resetup this campaign and it ill run for 7 days (and requires 10 orders to print). teespring now lets me continually rerun the campaign forever, so folks can always order a shirt from now on!

and the offer still stands if you buy this shirt and send me a photo of you wearing it on vacation at a timeshare, ill credit you with a free year membership to offset the cost of buying the shirt!

Last edited:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
note im working on discounting this shirt to provide free shipping, hopefully that will make it even more attractive to members =)

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
BAM, new link provides free shipping!