• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

ONG Interval dates

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this was covered before.

I am trying to place an ONG in II. I am not sure if by travel dates they mean that the check in falls between those dates (i assume) or if the actual accommodation is taking place between Feb 27th and Mar 05 2020. What i am trying to achieve is to match a week that starts February 28th or 29th or March 1st or 2nd

No matter how I play with the dates the system defaults back to Feb 27- Mar 05. Is this correct?

upload_2019-1-20_10-46-50.png

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort

I am trying to place an ONG in II. I am not sure if by travel dates they mean that the check in falls between those dates (i assume) or if the actual accommodation is taking place between Feb 27th and Mar 05 2020. What i am trying to achieve is to match a week that starts February 28th or 29th or March 1st or 2nd

No matter how I play with the dates the system defaults back to Feb 27- Mar 05. Is this correct?

View attachment 10003
II default to Thursday to Thursday Online. You can call II to override. If the resort doesn’t have check ins on the other dates, no need to call or you can leave as is and if a match is made on a different day, then you can decide if you can make it work or you can cancel within 24 hours and incur no fees.

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score

View attachment 10003
Yes, the range is for check-in dates. As Panina mentioned, if a resort does not have check in on Thu it is fine, this is how II does it as it always defaults to Thursday.

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you, I am trying to confirm the search, I put credit card number etc. I got an error message that i have to select the country.
upload_2019-1-20_11-47-54.png

The problem is the country drop down manu does not work, it is frozen. Has anyone encountered this? I do not want to restart, i already selected like 15 resorts and it took me a while.

Clicking on the "use mailing address on file" does not help either, i get the same error message

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you, I am trying to confirm the search, I put credit card number etc. I got an error message that i have to select the country.
View attachment 10004

The problem is the country drop down manu does not work, it is frozen. Has anyone encountered this? I do not want to restart, i already selected like 15 resorts and it took me a while.

Clicking on the "use mailing address on file" does not help either, i get the same error message
Are you using a laptop or different mobile device? It works on my laptop which is what I use for any serious "work".

Panina

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
View attachment 10004

Unfortunately sometimes II does something weird and you have to redo the whole thing. Usually it happens if you take a long time, like over 30 minutes. I alway restart my computer or iPad when this happens and it fixes the problem. If it doesn’t call customer service and speak to the technical department.

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
i saved the codes i needed and i started over, it worked the second time. Thanks!

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
i wish Interval could let you assign in an ONG different unit sizes to different resorts.

Panina

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
i wish Interval could let you assign in an ONG different unit sizes to different resorts.
That would be a change I would like too. I get around it using two different weeks to make requests but you have to have two weeks.