• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Online Tourist/Immigration Card for Mexico

bobpark56

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Lagunamar, Westin Aventuras, Marriott Grande Vista, Sandos Caracol, Festiva, Diamond Resorts (Hawaii Collection)
Has anyone here yet used an online tourist card for Mexico? Instructions say to print the card on one sheet of paper. How does the return half then get returned to you when you pass through Immigration?

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents
Use it every time - it prints as two filled in forms on a sheet of paper in landscape orientation. When you pass through immigration they will tear it.

Be sure you use the actual Mexican government site. I've seen a couple of other sites that let you fill it in, but am hesitant to share my info through third parties.

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents
Never printed double sided for me. If you do that somehow, the two parts wouldn’t be separable.

bobpark56

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Lagunamar, Westin Aventuras, Marriott Grande Vista, Sandos Caracol, Festiva, Diamond Resorts (Hawaii Collection)
Never printed double sided for me. If you do that somehow, the two parts wouldn’t be separable.
I think that's up to your printer. I had no problem...just told my printer to print 2-sided.

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I think that's up to your printer. I had no problem...just told my printer to print 2-sided.

If you print it two-sided, how do they separate the entry form from the exit form? I just print the one-sided page with the two adjacent forms that they tear apart and retain the entry portion at immigration.

pittle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vidanta Grand Luxxe
Buganvilias Sky Suites
Pueblo Bonito Em Bay
Thanks for the reminder. I would have remembered Friday when I checkin online, but have them printed and signed for Saturday arrival. :)

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
No problem printing it for our last couple trips. Just fold and do a hard crease so it will be easier for the immigration officer to tear it when you enter. The only problem we had was getting the airline attendants to not force their forms upon us when we told them we did them online already. They said we needed THEIR form!

bjones9942

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Lindo Mar, Puerto Vallarta; Lake Tahoe Beach & Ski, South Lake Tahoe
There's only one side to the printed page, so printing double sided will get you the form on the front and nothing on the back. If it printed differently, the immigration agent would stop you and have you fill out one of their pre-printed forms. I used the online version multiple times, and yes - I folded the paper and got a good crease going so the agent could tear it easily. The first couple of times they just looked at me funny and I had to tell them "Es nuevo - en linea" (it's new, online). I like them better as everything prints more legibly than my handwriting while I'm writing on a tray table in a shaky airplane :)