• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Premier Vacation Trust

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
We are just finishing up a week at Ocean Two Resort & Residences in Barbados. It seems that this property is part of Premier Vacation Trust. I don't really know a lot about it and am wondering if anyone here owns within the system.

Reading about it on their website, they are part of Club Interval Gold. You make all reservations by calling II regardless if you are staying within their collection of properties or exchanging using your points or week through II.

We were solicited to go on a sale presentation, but their gift offer wasn't worth our time. A free accommodation certificate deposited in to II along with a bottle of rum. It simply wasn't worth giving up ninety minutes of our vacation time.So we weren't able to learn a lot about the system except from looking at their website.

While we really aren't interested in buying in to it, resale or otherwise. I am interested to know a little more how it works. They appear to have additional properties in Belize, Aruba and Cayman. Does anyone know what the other properties are? Just curious how much the buy in cost would be and if resales are even available out there. I can't find any resale listings for Ocean Two Resort, but I suspect it is because you don't actually own any single resort or week, but rather points in their system that are also good in Club Interval Gold. The resort, I think, is a little over five years old so I would be expecting to see a few resale weeks listed.

Does anyone own in Premier Vacation Trust that can perhaps provide some more information.

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I am not sure that Premier Vacation Club and Premier Vacation Trust are one in the same.

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k

youppi

TUG Member
Reaction score