• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Raptors' long playoff run means 'multiple millions' for Toronto

CanuckTravlr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Ocean 22
What a great series and my respects to the Golden State Warriors for a well-fought series. The game last night went back and forth, just like the fifth game, but Raptors finally prevailed. Way to go Raptors!! You have made us proud. :cheer:

And basketball in Toronto (and Canada) finally closes the circle. The very first NBA game is considered to have been played in Toronto at Maple Leaf Gardens on November 1, 1946. The New York Knickerbockers played (and won) against the Toronto Huskies in the NBA's predecessor league, the BAA. Fifty years later on November 1, 1996 that game was honoured by the NBA, with the New York Knicks playing against the new Toronto Raptors at SkyDome. The Raptors wore special Toronto Huskies jerseys, but lost again to the Knicks.

And now 23 years later, the Raptors finally win the NBA Championship and bring the trophy home to Toronto after defeating the Golden State Warriors in the final game to be played in Oracle Arena in Oakland. :thumbup:

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
To my Canadian Tugger, personally I would love to see both team win. Both are outstanding basketball teams with great players on both team. But only one team can be Crown NBA champion. The team with the least number of injured starting players is going to win this title. Right now the Raptors have the best edge; especially if their is a game seven. They will have home-court advantage and every Canadian citizens will be behind them to win this championship IMHO.

My prediction "The team with the least number of injured starting player is (sure be are) going to win this title."

Prediction two (2) & three (3) The Raptors were going to win the series and K. Leonard was going to win The Bill Russell NBA MVP Award.

The winner of this year NBA Champion Title are the Raptors. The Raptors have a great team chemistry. There are no ball hawks on this team. Team play is their motto. The Raptors did not have one injured starting player during this series.

Last edited: