• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Re-balancing my portfolio - free timeshares

fendi

TUG Member
Reaction score
Below is a list of my portfolio. If you are interested in any one of them please contact me. I can provide further details:

Star Island 51 EOY - Even
Star Island 26 EOY - Odd
Sheraton Vistana Resort - Palms 47
Liki Tiki Village 52
Liki Tiki Village 51
Orange Lake Resort - Orlando 16
Holiday Inn - Las Vegas 20

Willing to contribute to closing costs.

Thanks
Benny

Beachspace

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grande Vista / Harbour Lake
What is the 2018 check in/out for Orange Lake?
What are the MF ?

fendi

TUG Member
Reaction score
What is the 2018 check in/out for Orange Lake?
What are the MF ?
The MF for 2018 is $648, unfortunately I have deposited into RCI for 2018, so I will be paying the 2018 MF. First available is Saturday 4/20/19 check in.

Below is the RCI info and trading power:
Holiday Inn Club Vacations At Orange Lake Resort - West Village
Resort ID: 0670
Route 192W
8505 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway
Kissimmee, Orange County, FL FL 34747
USA

Unit: 2008
Bedroom: 2 Bedroom
Sleeps: 08 Maximum Occupancy: / 06 Private
Season: R

Deposit Trading Power: 31
Maximum Deposit Trading Power: 34

Let me know if interested.

Cheers
Benny

Caligirlfrtx

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV, SHERATON BROADWAY PLANTATION, GRAND PACIFIC PALISADES, SHERATON DESERT OASIS, HYATT COCONUT PLANTATION, RIVERVIEW RESORT
Are the maintenance fees for the Sheraton

Beachspace

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grande Vista / Harbour Lake
$600 for a 2 bedroom week at Orange Lake? Is this every other year? That seems way to low. I worked there about 10 years ago and the MF were close to $1000 then. Place is huge, can't imagine the MF being so cheap...

fendi

TUG Member
Reaction score
$600 for a 2 bedroom week at Orange Lake? Is this every other year? That seems way to low. I worked there about 10 years ago and the MF were close to $1000 then. Place is huge, can't imagine the MF being so cheap...
I'm sorry, you are correct. I was looking at the Las Vegas one. My 2017 MF was $943.20. This is an ANNUAL fixed week 16 (deeded). All other details are correct. Again I apologize for any confusion.

Cheers
Benny

Shep1029

Reaction score
Interested in Liki Tiki Village. What are the MF?

Thanks!

fendi

TUG Member
Reaction score
Interested in Liki Tiki Village. What are the MF?

Thanks!
Sorry for the delayed response. The MF for Liki Tiki is $941.51. If you are interested please be quick since I'm currently waiting for the arrival of transfer documents from Diamond. They have agreed to take it back, but I still can not proceed with them. Thanks. Benny