• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Resort com

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
Resort com has been in charge of the maintenance fee's for a few of my timeshares. I like that I can pay these fee's online. Yesterday I tried to make the payments. One of the one bed units came up as delinquent and in bankruptcy. I called UVC and asked what was going on. They didn't know.

Anyway, the week in 2018 was used last October or November and the mf for 2019 was due. All of the weeks on this contract can be accounted for. I tried to pay it on the phone but the UVC rep hasn't emailed me the status of this transaction.

I never had this kind of problem with an account being locked out with any company. I think Resort Com screwed this up some how. If I was trying to make a reservation with that account I would be out of luck.

Bill

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
Resort com fixed my account. The thing about this is how long it took. Usually I would be calling to make a reservation so it could have been a problem. My buddy says he had an unauthorized charge on his account for $27. Resort com fixed it but this year it ended up being the $27 plus a service fee for under $50. He decided it was easier to just pay the amount so he could make his reservation.

Resort com is handeling 4 of my accounts. So far I think it will be easier to use these accounts because I can do most things online but when things are goofed up it is a problem.

BIll