• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Siesta Key anyone!

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinon Pointe, Hyatt Beach House, Westin Kierland
There is a Siesta Key on the Hyatt site for Sept 1, 2 bedroom deluxe. Not the best time to go but a rare opening. It's 1600 plus points and we are down to 1300 until Oct. plus we are visiting Siesta Key in May but a good find for someone. Aside from K'aanapali it is my favorite Hyatt. I was surprised that on my search a 4 day midweek did not show up but a 2 day did. Not sure if it is the search engine or if they are not wanting to break up the week. I have a feeling that if you call in, the 4 day may be available.

Sapper

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
There is a Siesta Key on the Hyatt site for Sept 1, 2 bedroom deluxe. Not the best time to go but a rare opening. It's 1600 plus points and we are down to 1300 until Oct. plus we are visiting Siesta Key in May but a good find for someone. Aside from K'aanapali it is my favorite Hyatt. I was surprised that on my search a 4 day midweek did not show up but a 2 day did. Not sure if it is the search engine or if they are not wanting to break up the week. I have a feeling that if you call in, the 4 day may be available.

I just did a search for all nights / all unit types, from now to next year, and the only Siesta Key that came up is for three nights starting today... so looks like it has already been taken. Its a tough one to book.

Yolie912

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just did a search for all nights / all unit types, from now to next year, and the only Siesta Key that came up is for three nights starting today... so looks like it has already been taken. Its a tough one to book.
CAn we book this through Interval?

Sapper

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score

Interval blocks Hyatt owners (using a Hyatt property on the II account) from seeing any availability of Hyatt properties in Interval because Hyatt owners may not book a Hyatt property through Interval. IF you own a non-Hyatt property that is on Interval, then you may be able to. I have no idea what Hyatt properties are on Interval as I only own Hyatt. Hopefully someone with a non-Hyatt Interval account will be able to comment.

All that being said, I have very rarely seen Siesta Key available on the internal Hyatt exchange, so doubt there will be much availability on Interval.

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SIESTA Key is difficult to get as an internal Hyatt trade but if you search frequently they do Pop up. They disappear quickly also so you dont have much time to decide. I have never seen them on interval. We have a Vistana unit so can view Hyatt units in II. There are lots of Colorado, Texas, Sedona, and Florida. Hawaii also is one I wouldn't expect to see in Interval

Yolie912

TUG Member
Reaction score
SIESTA Key is difficult to get as an internal Hyatt trade but if you search frequently they do Pop up. They disappear quickly also so you dont have much time to decide. I have never seen them on interval. We have a Vistana unit so can view Hyatt units in II. There are lots of Colorado, Texas, Sedona, and Florida. Hawaii also is one I wouldn't expect to see in Interval
Thank you!
I have a vistana unit as well.

Lingber

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Coconut Plantation, Hyatt Sunset Harbor
This wont last long! Great property! A few units are available end of September and early October for a 2 night stay and a couple of 3 night stays at Siesta Key. Wish we could go:( Seen on Hyatt site.

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
This wont last long! Great property! A few units are available end of September and early October for a 2 night stay and a couple of 3 night stays at Siesta Key. Wish we could go:( Seen on Hyatt site.
We grabbed the Oct one. So excited!! There were some 3 day ones left, the rest went before we left for our bike ride this morning. Not sure if they are left but 3 day reservations are pricey

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
First thing this morning there were 2, 4 days and a week on the site. By the time we grabbed the 4 day and re-looked there were only the 3 day ones on there that's how quickly they disappeared.We didn't have enough points for the week stay. Hope a tugger got it. I'm surprised anyone would give up their week for a trade.

ral

TUG Member
Reaction score
First thing this morning there were 2, 4 days and a week on the site. By the time we grabbed the 4 day and re-looked there were only the 3 day ones on there that's how quickly they disappeared.We didn't have enough points for the week stay. Hope a tugger got it. I'm surprised anyone would give up their week for a trade.
If I remember properly, these were sold as 1/16th ownership with two fixed weeks (Summer or Winter) and 1 floating week (May, September, October, November). What is being seen on the Hyatt Residence Club website is (are) the leftover weeks not selected by owners for their floating week. Owners probably chose points instead of using the one floating week for trading in Hyatt Residence Club or Interval International. Still, very limited availability as there are only 11 units available for Residence Club use at this property.

Lingber

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Coconut Plantation, Hyatt Sunset Harbor
Found a 4 night stay at Siesta Key in late October this morning. We are booked! Added on 3 nights before at Coconut Plantation. So excited! Love the west coast of Florida.

silentg

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
Found a 4 night stay at Siesta Key in late October this morning. We are booked! Added on 3 nights before at Coconut Plantation. So excited! Love the west coast of Florida.
Sent you a PM