• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

List your GREAT Timeshare exchanges here. [2009 and forward]

MabelP

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Marriott Timber Lodge New Years 2016 Two Bedroom
Marriott Waiohai New Years 2015 Two Bedroom

I always use Marriott Barony Beach July 4th

Public School Teacher

elaine

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Eagles Nest, DVC-AKV, HHI
2 BR Marriott Royal Palms (Orlando) week between christmas-nye 2017 for 22 RCI tpus via OGS hit end of December. surprised at the low tpus.

Marathoner

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Marriott Fairway Villa (July 4) exchanged for a Barony Beach (week 34) via OGS several months ago. This morning, I re-traded into a 3BR Surfwatch (week 34). 3BR is really useful as this now allows the grandparents to come with the kids.

MOXJO7282

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Marriott Fairway Villa (July 4) exchanged for a Barony Beach (week 34) via OGS several months ago. This morning, I re-traded into a 3BR Surfwatch (week 34). 3BR is really useful as this now allows the grandparents to come with the kids.
That is awesome. Weeks 32,33,34 are good weeks to go for Marriott HHI big 4 resorts.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

bradfordHI

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DRI Hawaii Collection 74,000 points

Westin 2 Bedroom Maui; selling it now.
2 bedroom ocean Front Hyatt week 51. We Rent it on VRBO only.
Please post your great exchanges here - current exchanges only please.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would be interested in knowing what trades other Tuggers accepted. We see alot of sightings but that is somtimes different than what we are willing to trade our deposit for.

I just traded a 5/2009 2 bedroom deposit from Resort on Cocoa Beach for a 2 bedroom Grand Mayan Nuevo Vallarta 2/2011 and a 5/2010 2 bedroom deposit from Resort on Cocoa Beach for a 1 bedroom at Buganvillias Puerta Vallarta 2/2011.

Traded thru RCI
Dave[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveHenry

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
1 BR unit at Sapphires@Timbers (Island Park, ID, twenty miles from the West Entrance of Yellowstone) for September 8, 2017. Found in RCI Points. There are a couple other September units still available. If you click "Available Units," you will get an error. So you'll have to call the RCI call center. We've stayed there before. It's any easy drive to the park.

bradfordHI

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

[Sightings removed - please see note below]

3,000 Hawaii DRI points for 1 week at the Marriott Koolina in November and 6,500 for 2 weeks at the Westin in Princeville, Kauai.

Has Anyone been to the Westin on Kauai. Very excited. We Booked the Marriott in Koolina for my sister. Oahu is too busy for us.

Took me a bit but whatever II is doing now makes it so much easier to Use.

God Bless.

bradfordHI

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

Deposit First

I never deposit. Ever!

Request first is better in my opinion. I don't like depositing and not knowing what I will get.

It's better to rent out premium weeks rather then giving it to II and just get what you can get. That's just me. I like to know what I am getting every time.

bradfordHI

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

Please post your great exchanges here - current exchanges only please.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would be interested in knowing what trades other Tuggers accepted. We see alot of sightings but that is somtimes different than what we are willing to trade our deposit for.

I just traded a 5/2009 2 bedroom deposit from Resort on Cocoa Beach for a 2 bedroom Grand Mayan Nuevo Vallarta 2/2011 and a 5/2010 2 bedroom deposit from Resort on Cocoa Beach for a 1 bedroom at Buganvillias Puerta Vallarta 2/2011.

Traded thru RCI
Dave

bradfordHI

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

[Attachment deleted - because it is a benefit of TUG membership, we ask the Exchange Company Sightings only be posted on the TUG Sightings forum. This thread is for discussing exchanges that you have made - thank you.]

Lots of Kihei and Kahana Maui in Interval but if you have been to Maui before these resorts don't have AC and my wife won't sleep on the beds. They are 2-3 star properties at best. Use more points and stay at the Westin Marriott or Hyatts.

I don't recommend these resorts, but they are in Interval right now and at super cheap point values. If you have never been to Maui, It's hot in September and having no AC is like having no AC in Florida.

Good deals. So grab them while they last.

bradfordHI

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

Booked two 2 bedrooms for our family at the Marriott in St Thomas. Any tips. Looks amazing. I've never been and they have Never been. Any advice would be very helpful for them. Bucket list for all of us but please let them know any tips.

Just booked 3 weeks at Kaanapali beach for 12,000 points. Lots of weeks available right now. Book them now. Lots and lots of weeks in interval.

Thanks for all the nice messages and yes we will always post these for you.

God Bless.

We have been to 1 Vidanta property. In Mexico. Please let us know what it's like. Looks like a 5 star. For 1,600 points wow

bradfordHI

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

We have made all of them. I thought actual screen pictures. Control P. Would help others more then just saying we did an exchange.

bradfordHI

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

I just got in trouble now for doing the Contol button pushed down and then P which prints the screen.

Most of you have said thank you for showing the exchanges or availability . Instead of just saying it.

But the controllers of the website said I can't do this anymore.

Sorry everyone. It's not me. It's them telling me to not post screen printings of good exchanges I do for me or my family.

klpca

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDO, Quarter House, Seapointe, Coronado Beach, Carlsbad Inn, Worldmark
I just got in trouble now for doing the Contol button pushed down and then P which prints the screen.

Most of you have said thank you for showing the exchanges or availability . Instead of just saying it.

Sorry everyone. It's not me. It's them telling me to not post screen printings of good exchanges I do for me or my family.
Once you become a member, you can see all the sightings that other members post in the sightings forum. It's definitely worth the cost of membership.

As far as the Grand Mayan, it is a very nice resort but they have recently increased their daily fees to $11 per person per night which can really add up, especially in a two bedroom unit. It's definitely a buyer beware situation.

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef

You can still post your sightings, it just needs to go in the members area located in the sightings forum.

sue1947

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark and VI
This thread is for posting exchanges you have gotten so we can understand trade power. So post what you traded for and what you used to trade. Post sightings in the sightings thread. Pay the TUG fee to join and gain access. Given the amount of information you have received from tug, spending $15 on a membership isn't much.

Your multiple threads each day with large screen prints are making this thread almost useless. Knock it off.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
bradfordHI - I sent you a private message explaining exactly where you can post Exchange Company Sightings.

You are very welcome to post them on the Sightings and Distressed Forum - just like everyone else is required to do.