• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

eazn

Reaction score
Swap 6/24-6/30 Westin Ka'anapali Resort Villas WKORV

Hello!
We are arriving staying at WKORV (don't know if north or south yet) between 6/24 - 6/30 and would love beach chairs, boogie boards and anything else you have. We will be sure to leave it to the next tuggers when we leave.

This swap worked out great for us last time we stayed at WKORVN. We got some GREAT stuff last time (all sorts of gourmet food, condiments, drink mixers etc) And right before we left...another tugger came to our villa and picked up what they wanted. I love sharing :)

Thanks!

mjkaplan

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Lawrence Welk Resort, San Diego, CA
Marriott's Desert Springs Villas II , Palm Desert, CA
Ko'Olina

Anyone leaving Marriott's Ko'Olina on Sunday 6/28, or if you are arriving on 7/5 we may have some extra stuff to hand over.

Let me know,

Mike

wilma

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Red Wolf Lakeside Lodge, Hanalei Bay Resort, Sweetbriar Lake tahoe, Marriott Canyon Villas, Hyatt High Sierra, Point at Poipu
We will be at Hanalei Bay Resort from July 3-16, if anyone has anything to donate after their visit to Kauai's north shore. We leave on July 16 and will happily transfer beach stuff to anyone arriving then.

calbear93

Reaction score
WKORV -- items!

We are leaving WKORV tomorrow July 4th and have opened bottles (pretty full) of Ketel One and Makers 46 to anyone who can pick up by 10am!:)

lmweaverpg

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Free Beer on July 17 at WKORV

We have a bunch of beer, soda, and maybe some other items that we'd be happy to pass along or leave for a tugger at WKORV on Maui. Need to hand off by 6pm on Friday, July 17.

Henry M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sent you a PM. My wife and I will be at WKORV tomorrow afternoon.

Henry

j59kim

TUG Member
Reaction score
Marriott Ko Olina 7/25/15-8/1/15

Anyone leaving the Ko Olina area on the 25th? My kids and I would love any hand me downs and are leaving on the 1st if anyone is checking in that day. Thanks!

BevL

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
If anybody is leaving the Kaanapali Beach Club on Saturday the 1st and has anything to leave behind, please feel free to PM me.

And if anybody is arriving Friday or Saturday the 7th or 8th, feel free to PM me. Our son and new daughter in law are there, and may have some things to leave behind.

Thanks

Bev

stc.personal

TUG Member
Reaction score
First day at Hanalei Bay Resort in Princeville is Th Aug 13, and leaving Fr Aug 21, we would appreciate any beach chairs, umbrellas, coolers, etc. and we are happy to pass them on to the next travelers.

Thank you,
Steven.

Pakoenig

TUG Member
Reaction score
Leaving KORV Friday Aug 14

Pool noodles for sure and extra food and drink leftovers are expected.

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
Arriving WKORV (south) on Sat. Aug 15

If anyone has goodies to leave - we will take them.

Leaving Aug 22 - and usually have things to leave. Let me know.

evarga

Reaction score
Leaving Aug 22 - and usually have things to leave. Let me know.

We arrive Aug 21 (but going to Andaz Wailea the first day), and check into WKORV on the 22nd, so we'll gladly take anything

And we'll be leaving on the 29th, on the late flight, so plenty of time to meet up. And we'll at least have a boogie board and sand toys, plus some food I'm sure.

dlca1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Will be at wkorvn sept 4 to sept 11

Would love to pick up any beach gear or kids/pool toys.
Also happy to share whatever we have left. There is usually some good unused food

sjsharkie

TUG Member
Reaction score
At Waiohai 9/4 - 9/11 and WPORV 9/11 - 9/18

Hi all--

Will be in Kauai 9/4 - 9/18. First week at the Marriott Waiohai and second week at the Westin Princeville (WPORV).

Would love to pick up any beach chairs, umbrellas, pool toys or anything else that you might be leaving behind. Of course, we will pass it on after our stay.

Thanks! Also if any TUGgers are interested in meeting up for a drink, let me know.

Regards,
Ryan

andy25g

TUG Member
Reaction score
Leaving WKORV (south) on sat 9/12

I know this is last minute but I'm leaving 9/12 sat night and if anyone needs water, margarita mix, possibly beer I would need to pass along between 7-8 pm.

I also have salt and pepper shakers, mayo, mustard, ketchup, a variety of soft drinks etc.

If anyone interested let me know

DanH

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Desert Springs Villas II, Palm Desert, CA
Eagle Crest, Redmond, OR
Marriott Ko Olina - Arrive 10/10 Depart 10/18

Would be willing to pick up or leave items to interested tuggers. We arrive Oct 10 (Sat) and depart Oct 18 (Sun) Marriott Ko 'Olina Beach Club.:hi:

Natshats

Reaction score
DanH, we arrive KoOlina on Oct 17 and would love any items you wish to discard. We leave Ict 24th and are happy to pass things on to the next TUGGer!

AbelowDS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ko Olina 11/27/15 - 12/5/15 & Westin Princeville 12/5/15 - 12/12/15

Looking mostly for beach gear. But we would be happy to hold on to anything for the next guests at these properties. Thanks so much.

happymum

TUG Member
Reaction score
We will be on Maui Dec 11th-Jan 2nd and Big Island Jan 2- 16th. Would appreciate any "donations" and happy to pass on leftovers to anyone arriving after that. (In the past that has included wine , beer and a half bottle of Kirkland margaritas! :banana:)

mbofnard

TUG Member
Reaction score
Marriott Ko Olina 10/17 to 10/24

Would be willing to pick up or leave items to interested tuggers. We arrive Oct 10 (Sat) and depart Oct 18 (Sun) Marriott Ko 'Olina Beach Club.:hi:

DanH, we will be arriving to the Marriott on 10/17. I sent you a private email. Hope you are having a wonderful vacation.

NatShats - are you staying at the Marriott, we'll be there with our three girls 8,6,4 if you have kids and want to meet up. I'll send you a private email too.

toddvb20

TUG Member
Reaction score
Checking into Westin Kaanapali north on 10/23(late). Checking out on 10/30. Be willing to share whatever we have left over.

gravitar

TUG Member
Reaction score
Will be in Kauai - Princeville November 6 to 12. Looking for beach gear.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

cdn_traveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana, KBV, Raintree
Westin Kaanapapali Ocean Resort Villas October 30th - November 6th

Aloha,

We arrived at the Westin yesterday :banana::banana:. If you have items to pass on, we'll take them. We will most likely have some things at the end of our trip too, just PM me.

Mahalo,
Susan

LisaRex

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Used to own: WKORV-N; SVV - Bella
HHV (11/28-12/2) and WKORV (12/2-12/11)

Happy to retrieve and leave beach items and non-perishable food items.

molokainext

Reaction score
Princeville in January

We will be at the Wyndham Bali Hai Jan. 24th - Feb 2 and then Poipu Feb 2-7th. Any BEACH CHAIRS would be great, would also appreciate condiments, etc. Will be able to pass on in Poipu. :wave: