• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

The best places to eat at Disney, according to Wolfgang Puck

RNCollins

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tradewinds, Divi, Quarter House, Casa Ybel
The best places to eat at Disney, according to Wolfgang Puck
Chef Puck's picks, from dim sum to Dole Whip

https://www.10best.com/interests/fo...aurants-at-disney-according-to-wolfgang-puck/

By A.D. Thompson, Orlando Local Expert / Food and Travel / 10 Best / USA Today / 4-2-2019

Orlando- “This is not Wolfgang Puck's first Disney rodeo.

The Austrian-born Puck, whose first venue, Spago, has been earning raves since opening its doors in L.A. in 1982, is arguably the world's first modern-era celebrity chef and the vehicle through which California pizza was popularized.

So, it's not surprising that pizzaiolos get star positioning at the new Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill Orlando in Disney Springs. An expansive pizza bar gives them a stage (the stage door being the fiery maw of its wood-burning oven) and a comfortable row of seats where patrons enjoy a combination dinner/show/Q&A session.

It was part of the concept from the get-go, says Puck, who's created entertainment on a Disney-esque level without sacrificing quality. The crust on the smoked salmon pizza is solid proof. They make the same dish at his Las Vegas eatery, but had to alter its recipe for the Florida climate.

"In summertime, when it gets really humid, we use less liquid, we make it a little drier," he explains. "And so that way we keep the same time for fermentation."

Pizza, whether slathered in salmon, dill cream and chives or more traditional offerings, such as pepperoni or fennel sausage, make a great starter for families or groups, Puck notes, "and for me, if I go for a special thing, a bottle of champagne and a smoked salmon pizza is perfect!"

The restaurant's expansive and casually elegant farmhouse feel is quite natural for Puck.

"I grew up on a farm and farm-to-table was the only way we ate," he explains, "so I always loved this idea of a farmhouse. It's welcoming...and the new Disney Springs complex is very much a place where everyone – not just tourists at the parks, but local people – can go and hang out, shop a little bit, go for a drink or just have an ice cream”....”
08D0B707-24AF-4591-90AF-4EDD0964B6F4.jpeg

The new Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill features Puck classics and Mediterranean influences, handcrafted cocktails and more — Photo courtesy of Skyler June

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
Disney food is so expensive. I think the hamburger place, kind of near where McDonald's used to be in Disney Springs, was $3.75 for a soft drink. A hamburger was $14. It was with refills and service for the soft drink, but that was crazy for our family. We choose water.

rhonda

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark, DVC, Grand Pacific Palisades // Gone: Warner Springs Ranch, Seapointer (SA), WinPointVIP (?)
Consider the source!

(I hate all things Wolfgang Puck. I've tried both a restaurant experience and his pre-packaged offerings from my local supermarket. Both are inedible in my book. Bleck!)

AnnaS

TUG Member
Reaction score
The only experience we have with Wolfgang Puck - is the Wolfgang Puck Express by Earl of Sandwich. We like the variety/options and the prices are reasonable. We eat there at least once every trip. When he had the Cafe/Restaurant on the other side - we never ventured there. Not sure if we will venture to this new one. Time will tell/reviews, etc.

clifffaith

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark
One of the best meals I've ever had was the one time we went to Epcot Center about 32 years ago. Had dinner at the Morrocan Pavilion and it was spectacular, even though there was lamb with the feast we ordered and I am not a lamb eater. Everything was outstanding!

AnnaS

TUG Member
Reaction score
One of the best meals I've ever had was the one time we went to Epcot Center about 32 years ago. Had dinner at the Morrocan Pavilion and it was spectacular, even though there was lamb with the feast we ordered and I am not a lamb eater. Everything was outstanding!

Marrakesh? Not sure how popular it is. We have had dinner here twice in the last few years and hubby really likes it. Will definitely be returning.

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
The most delicious reasonable priced meal was at Saratoga’s food court, their lobster roll with chips and it is gluten free too. Last time I was there is was around $15. I subbed out and got their flourless chocolate cake, best I ever had.