• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Timeshare equity services?

Jzman1p

Reaction score
So I have 3 timeshares that are going into transfer process. I got an email and a call(I missed the call) from timeshare equity services. Just want to see if anyone has used his company before? Just want to make sure uts legit..

Thanks

Iggyearl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Let me guess.... You bought a bright new shiny timeshare in Mexico. And as part of the transaction, the sales people said you could trade-in an existing timeshare(s) to lower the price. The guys from Timeshare Equity Services are calling to get their "fees" for their part of the transaction. They are not your new timeshare. They are a 3rd party. This could go a number of ways. Following is an article showing you the scene as it may develop.

https://www.insidethegate.com/gatehouse/2015/03/mexico-timeshare-fraud-march-14-2015/

I would search Tug for some of the many articles regarding timeshare trade-ins. Many different outcomes possible.

Jzman1p

Reaction score
Nope..lol..I got one from timeshare nation and these guys are doing the transfer from what I got from the email. They do gave all my info on the accounts including amounts and deeded location..

capital city

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Panama City 520k

Club Access 801k
Nope..lol..I got one from timeshare nation and these guys are doing the transfer from what I got from the email. They do gave all my info on the accounts including amounts and deeded location..
Is this Timeshare nation with a guy named Dalten in Texas?