• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Transfer— what week are they working now

Railman83

TUG Member
Reaction score
If anyone has spoken to Wyndham I’d be curious to know the most recent

“We are working on week _____ right now.

I ask because the person I talked to didn’t really seem to have a clue and I didn’t feel like waiting on hold. All she would say is the process time is longer than 2017.

ausman

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have one received by Wyndham on October 5th and from todays's call I'm told it is still in process. Today is 16 weeks later.

Dave Landry

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Panama City Beach
One received October 22nd. Called Wyndham today and they said to call back in 30 days. LOl

WhoDey

Reaction score
I called again earlier last week. They Received Oct. 16. Still said in progress in final stages. Call back again in 2 weeks.

May call again end of this week. But last time I was on hold for 45 mins.

BillyBob444

Reaction score
I called again earlier last week. They Received Oct. 16. Still said in progress in final stages. Call back again in 2 weeks.

May call again end of this week. But last time I was on hold for 45 mins.
Called this morning. Gal picked up on the first ring. Told me I was 2 weeks out from a request put in Dec 1

ilya

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just curious, what kind of contract are people waiting on? Deed or CWA..?

CCdad

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
Called this morning. Gal picked up on the first ring. Told me I was 2 weeks out from a request put in Dec 1

They still have October transfers in process and I wouldn't be surprised if September transfers are still in process too.

They'll tell you anything to make you think it's "close" to being processed so you'll hang up feeling good.

BillyBob444

Reaction score
They still have October transfers in process and I wouldn't be surprised if September transfers are still in process too.

They'll tell you anything to make you think it's "close" to being processed so you'll hang up feeling good.
Alot of Negative Nancys hang around this site.

CCdad

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
Alot of Negative Nancys hang around this site.

I'm stating a FACT about October transfers being still in process, averaging 12-14 weeks for Wyndham to finish them.

If you were a financially distressed seller on the hook for the MFs during that time frame, you're not a negative Nancy.

We all recognize that developer purchasers get their deeds and accounts updated within days, fall resale deed buyers from all ownership categories have waited as long as the time frame I've stated above.

I hope that once all the deeds from the fall are all processed (from all walks of owners - from the mega-renters being put out of business and the one off owners exiting for whatever reason), transfer normalize back to the 6-8 weeks that people reported back before the Voyager launch.

For your deed, it may only be 8-12 weeks. Good luck!

ausman

TUG Member
Reaction score
My one received by Wyndham Oct. 5th showed up in my account this morning (2/3/18) a little over 17 weeks later or almost 4 months later.

Not that is is relevant to Wyndham's processing timeframe but this was a June 23rd purchase, so a total of 7 mths start to finish.

Vacation Tim

TUG Member
Reaction score
I e-mailed Wyndham to verify they received deed, etc. for family transfer. Response was info was received and may
take “up to 45 days” to process. Sounds optimistic.

Cedartree105

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham club acess, Wyndham Smokey Mountain
What’s the address to email them directly about transfer??

Vacation Tim

TUG Member
Reaction score
I used the contact us link on the Wyndham website and the title and ownership changes link. Received an e-mail reply in 3 days. I realize I can’t rely on the timeframe.

Dave Landry

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Panama City Beach
Update for you. Ours was received by Wyndham October 22. We just today February 16 received a bill in the mail for February maintenance fees with our member number on it. Tonight I will try to create an account and check available points

Cedartree105

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham club acess, Wyndham Smokey Mountain
I finally have my contract on my account now after purchasing in late September.

CCdad

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
For Club Wyndham Plus (CWP) contracts received by Wyndham title & deeding in the September - October time frame, it's taking up to 17 weeks to complete. I have no experience with the time frame to transfer a CWA contract.

Unconverted fixed weeks may take less time, depending on whether those are processed by the respective resort.

Reaction score
I just had one complete in record time. Purchased the contract 9/13/17. It was sent to Wyndham title on 11/5/17. Transfer was completed into my account on 2/10/18.