• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Treveler555 Ebay Scam Warning

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sedona, Orlando, lake tahoe
I just found this tread today. I purchased a Wyndham TS on ebay back in August of 2018 and sent a text of a check to TVS LLC (I believe they are True Vacation Solutions). So far I have not received any paperwork from Wyndham on this purchase. After 6 months I started asking TVS to give me the Wyndham contract number and they refused. I have asked them repeatedly to get an update from Wyndham as to what the problem with the transfer is but so far they have not given me an answer. I see some others have stated that they have been able to reach Jim or others but I have had issues with that as well. I can sometimes get a response to a text message but usually have to send 3 or more to get that. I never get any replies to emails and have not been able to reach anyone by phone.

Has anyone had any updates on issues with this company?
Please see Danielle Smith and Warsantino responses today and this week. And Annette Rousseau Things are happening and we are hoping he goes to jail soon.

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Yes, and that is the problem. Read my previous post, if we opened an account under any other name, it's simply wasn't possible. They have a lot of software to detect that. You'd be surprised what they do. In other words, I don't think it's a valid excuse. I would wager they know.

Of course, it's not eBays fault per se, they just enable the other guy to scam people. It's the guys fault.
Steve please see Danielle Smith post today and Warsantino this past week.

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I just found this tread today. I purchased a Wyndham TS on ebay back in August of 2018 and sent a text of a check to TVS LLC (I believe they are True Vacation Solutions). So far I have not received any paperwork from Wyndham on this purchase. After 6 months I started asking TVS to give me the Wyndham contract number and they refused. I have asked them repeatedly to get an update from Wyndham as to what the problem with the transfer is but so far they have not given me an answer. I see some others have stated that they have been able to reach Jim or others but I have had issues with that as well. I can sometimes get a response to a text message but usually have to send 3 or more to get that. I never get any replies to emails and have not been able to reach anyone by phone.

Yes, and that is the problem. Read my previous post, if we opened an account under any other name, it's simply wasn't possible. They have a lot of software to detect that. You'd be surprised what they do. In other words, I don't think it's a valid excuse. I would wager they know.

Of course, it's not eBays fault per se, they just enable the other guy to scam people. It's the guys fault.
If you all know who he is, can you not file a police report or file a complaint through the Attorney General?
Please see Danielle Smith post and Warsantino this week. thank you

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Take legal action if you really want your money back. It may never actually happen but at least you can take the steps to get the authorities involved and the business permanently shut down.

Please see Warsantino and Danielle Smith posts this week. thank you.

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
No I wouldn't think so He has 3 Ebay listings for timeshares now totaling over 6k he can sell those but I can't have my money back. Ridiculous... seller name on Ebay is richardjohn1969
please see Warsantino and Danielle Smith posts this past week. thank you. Danielle

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Take legal action if you really want your money back. It may never actually happen but at least you can take the steps to get the authorities involved and the business permanently shut down.

Please see Danielle Smith and Warsantino post this past week. thank you

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
If I were you, I'd take any money I could get back from the "seller" at this point, but you're going to have to fight to get it all back. The house at the address listed for the business went into foreclosure earlier this month - https://www.trulia.com/p/tx/humble/3926-hidden-glen-dr-humble-tx-77339--2069247624 IF the house was indeed his business, home, or investment property (the owner of record was Courtney Eiva), it certainly doesn't look good.

When I dealt with a shady eBay timeshare seller, in final desperation, I contacted the local police and filed a formal complaint. I'd read posts from other people who had been scammed by the group, so emailed them to ask them to add their complaints to the police report. It helped to get a point of contact at the station so all complaints went to one detective who could verify the pattern of fraud and build a case. When it was shown I wasn't simply a dissatisfied grumpy complainer, and it wasn't an isolated incident, the police got serious and coordinated with the FBI for mail fraud. Taking thousands of dollars from multiple buyers is a serious felony. Thankfully, we all got our money back.

I believe the local police stations for the address above are:
Kingwood, TX: (832) 395-1800
Humble, TX: (281) 641-7900

Hopefully, you have good records/copies/screenshots of the ad, the sale, and all correspondence.

Again, good luck!
Pam, if your still with TUGBBS great. this guy is going to jail, sOOOOn!

PamMo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Pam, if your still with TUGBBS great. this guy is going to jail, sOOOOn!

I'm very happy to see people take action against these scammers by getting law enforcement involved. We're not going to shut all the bad guys down, but you sure as hell shouldn't roll over and blame yourself for being victimized by these con artists.

I so love reading TUG Brian's posts about fines and jail time for timeshare liquidation/resale scammers around the country! Even better when Tuggers help to bring them down!!!

Last edited:

Warsantino

Reaction score
It’s joyous to write this. Someone who’s been doing things (stealing money from people for timeshares) he or she shouldn’t be doing was suppose to have gotten arrested yesterday. But this person wasn’t home and actually out of state. But that’s ok they can run but can’t hide. Karma is finally catching up to this person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk