• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

TUG Get Together #2 January 16,2019

silentg

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
Hi TUG Members!
Since some of us cannot make the January 23 rd get together.
We want to meet up on, Wednesday, January 16. This is not a reschedule date, just an alternate for those of us who are not available for the official date.
Hope to see you there
2PM January 16,2019

Golden Corral
8707 Vineland Avenue
Orlando FL
(407) 938-9500
Silentg

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
I wish we could coincide this with the annual villages meeting I attend, its just a bit much to drive back and forth to orlando twice in a week :(

silentg

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Enchanted Isle.
Yes Brian, the Villages is an hour and a half from me. And we will be away on January 21st.
So many TuG members in Florida we could have monthly meetings? Just a thought.
Silentg

AwayWeGo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
Hi TUG Members!
Since some of us cannot make the January 23 rd get together.
We want to meet up on, Wednesday, January 16. This is not a reschedule date, just an alternate for those of us who are not available for the official date.
Hope to see you there
2PM January 16,2019

Golden Corral
8707 Vineland Avenue
Orlando FL
(407) 938-9500
Silentg
The Chief Of Staff & I will be there -- 2PM Jan. 16, 2019, Golden Corral at 8707 Vineland Avenue, Orlando FL. (Golden Corral has several restaurants in & around Orlando & Kissimmee, so take note of the designated Golden Corral for meeting TUG folks -- corner of Vineland Avenue & S.R. 535 just south of the I-4 interchange.)

We will bring some felt-tip markers & name tags, to facilitate recognizing in person some of the TUG folks we have come to know via internet.

Following tradition established a few years back when TUG people met in January at Golden Corral, we recommend following the practice of taking a different seat every time you come back from the serving area for another plate, rather than coming back to the same place every time. That way, there's more conversation time with more people, by contrast with keeping the same seat at the same table all afternoon.

We will also be at the same place the following week (2PM Jan. 23, 2019), for the official originally scheduled TUG Golden Corral meet-up, which has not been changed with the addition of the Jan. 16 event.

Looking forward to both events with growing enthusiasm.

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.​

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
We will both be there on the 23rd. Wish we could be at both but it doesn't look like that will happen at this point.

SmileLynn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Bali Hai, KBV, & Ka Eo Kai
Im looking forward to this get together once again. Itll be my 3rd year in a row and will be going to the one on the 23rd as well. Its great to see familiar faces and meet new ones as well. See Everybody there!

silentg

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Enchanted Isle.
We are both going to be there today! 2 pm.
Looking forward to seeing some TUG Friends!

Golden Corral
8707 Vineland Avenue
Orlando, FL
Silentg
Frank and Terry Castiglia

silentg

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Enchanted Isle.
Here are some photos from our Tug get together today.
Was nice to see other TUG members and most of them will be there next week as well.
Thanks for coming out for this meeting, since we can’t be there next week! Safe travels!
Silentg

Attachments

• 261DB4E1-E13C-4172-B7CE-37F0388D10BC.jpeg
    261DB4E1-E13C-4172-B7CE-37F0388D10BC.jpeg
    94.1 KB · Views: 73

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
I always regret that I had the wrong date four years ago and sat around twiddling my thumbs while the tuggers were meeting.
If you ever have onein southwest Florida, I will be there.......

silentg

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Enchanted Isle.
Im looking forward to this get together once again. Itll be my 3rd year in a row and will be going to the one on the 23rd as well. Its great to see familiar faces and meet new ones as well. See Everybody there!
It was nice to see you today!

ronandjoan

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Telemark, Townhouses at St Augustine Beach and Tennis Club, Stoneridge Resort (ID)
I wish we could coincide this with the annual villages meeting I attend, its just a bit much to drive back and forth to orlando twice in a week :(
Yes,often we are during the same week, but it has been too hard for us to drive up there and to Orlando from St Augustine in the same week.