• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Warren and Annabelle's?

RSchwartz

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
If You Like to Laugh

Worth seeing.......Yes. Good value..........hey you are on vacation on Maui, finding good value can be difficult. We have seen his show twice, once with Warren and once with replacement magicians. We loved the show both times and enjoyed a shared royal flush appetizers prior to the show. If you are looking to save a few dollars, consider sharing appetizers and dessert.

One other show we saw this year and really liked was, Burning Love, an Elvis impersonator (voted Vegas's best) whose show is right in Lahina. A great night out and with discount tickets from Betty the concierge at Kahanna Falls we had very enjoyable and memorable experience.

Conan

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Warren is wonderful. Check the calendar on the webpage to see that he's performing.

If you want to save money, you don't need to book the dinner that precedes Warren's show. Eat elsewhere, and arrive about mid-way through the dinner pre-show. You can buy a drink if you like, and you'll still see enough of Annabelle.

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef
Warren is wonderful. Check the calendar on the webpage to see that he's performing.

If you want to save money, you don't need to book the dinner that precedes Warren's show. Eat elsewhere, and arrive about mid-way through the dinner pre-show. You can buy a drink if you like, and you'll still see enough of Annabelle.

How would you book the show and not eat dinner there? Do you just take a gamble that seats will be available?

Conan

TUG Member
Reaction score
How would you book the show and not eat dinner there? Do you just take a gamble that seats will be available?

They sell tickets with or without the dinner/drinks package.
http://www.warrenandannabelles.com/buy-tickets

So my advice is just don't buy the package.

The pre-show dinner/drinks is not in the same room as the show, so you're not missing out on seating opportunities if you get there late. At the end of the Annabelle pre-show, everyone is directed to a doorway into the theater main-stage. It's a small enough room but if you want to sit up front it may help to be among the first through that door.

Note: Warren's show invites a number of guests to sit at the stage and participate in the tricks. The staff looks for likely people in the pre-show room and invites them. They're looking for honeymooner types--younger couples--who are there for the first time.

Also note: No doubt the other performers are good, but here are Warren's current dates:
September 14-26, 2015
October 12-30, 2015
November 30-Dec. 30, 2015
January 18-29, 2016
February 15-March 5, 2016April 4-23, 2016

undrpar64

TUG Member
Reaction score
When you book online you will have the option of taking the appetizers and the show or just the show. In my family we are equally divided on whether the appetizers and drinks are worth the extra $..However the appetizers are enough to be called a meal. Great show either way.

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Dang, I just saw that no one under 21 is allowed into the show... My daughter is 17 and my son is 20 and both of them will be bummed if just the adults go and leave them in the room...

Do you know of any other Magician acts that are in Maui?

bastroum

TUG Member
Reaction score
Dang, I just saw that no one under 21 is allowed into the show... My daughter is 17 and my son is 20 and both of them will be bummed if just the adults go and leave them in the room...

There is a good show at the Kaanapali Beach Hotel.

jlr10

TUG Member
Reaction score
We did not like their appetizers. We eat dinner at Kimo's which is near the show, then go to see the show. Seating is not (or was not last time we went) reserved so purchasing the food had nothing to do with where you sat. The food is not worth the money, but we completely enjoyed the show.

LJT

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Went last night and Warren was performing. Great show! Took my parents - 78 and 79 and my brother and his wife. We all laughed until we cried. We agree that the pre-show is unnecessary. We were seated on couches so had to eat on our laps which was challenging especially for my parents. In the theater we were in the last row and still were able to see just fine and enjoyed it immensely! Just wanted to revive this thread for anyone who hasn’t heard about it.

Dean

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score

It's worth it, esp if Warren is performing. I believe they used to do a less adult show open to younger ages (?12) but they no longer do from what I've seen. We've seen it twice, soon to be three times. I've also sent several others and it's never disappointed.

BJRSanDiego

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sands of Kahana, Desert Springs I, DSV2, Shadow Ridge Enclaves Dlx
There is also another good show at the same theater called "Burning Love" with a very good Elvis impersonator. He does a great job. Very entertaining. Consider getting upgraded to the front of the theater and doing the after show meeting with the fellow. Lots of laughs and smiles.

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
When we went myself and my 22 year old went and we had a fabulous time. We were also fortunate to see Warren. It was a great experience and I would go again

LisaRex

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Used to own: WKORV-N; SVV - Bella
It's fabulous for someone maybe 45 or older. Probably not so fabulous for someone who didn't grow up watching Andy Griffith. The magic is great, but the pop culture references to Opie, Gomer, Otis, etc will probably go over the head of younger kids. :)

TXTortoise

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui OC Lahaina Fixed (3+)
Kauai Waiohai
Vail Streamside Birch
We’ve always seen Warren each time we go to Maui, but he has been cutting back on his personal shows.

He has selected some other regulars to perform when he’s not there and all are world class acts.

Definitely worth doing.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
There is also another good show at the same theater called "Burning Love" with a very good Elvis impersonator. He does a great job. Very entertaining. Consider getting upgraded to the front of the theater and doing the after show meeting with the fellow. Lots of laughs and smiles.
We just went to the Burn'n Love show with Darren Lee. He is truly talented. I also really enjoyed the keyboard player, who did a few Jerry Lee Lewis songs. What an incredible pianist he is. It was well worth the money to see the show. Darren Lee has a portion of the proceeds going to a food bank and has provided over 60,000 meals. There were two days last week when you just had to bring a jar of peanut butter and a jar of jelly for admission to his show. Wish I had known about that, but the locals did know and packed the house.

Great show. Next time, August, it will be Warren and Annabelle again.

controller1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN OF
Westin Nanea OF
Westin FLEX
It's fabulous for someone maybe 45 or older. Probably not so fabulous for someone who didn't grow up watching Andy Griffith. The magic is great, but the pop culture references to Opie, Gomer, Otis, etc will probably go over the head of younger kids. :)

That's only for shows with Warren Gibson as the magician. When booking, one can ascertain who the entertainer will be and there are several entertainers other than Warren.

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
We’ve never been to either of these shows. We’re going in January with friends so I think we’ll make one of them. Thanks for the thread.

controller1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN OF
Westin Nanea OF
Westin FLEX
We’ve never been to either of these shows. We’re going in January with friends so I think we’ll make one of them. Thanks for the thread.
It does it does sound strange to go to Maui and see a magician show but it is really good!

bobpark56

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Lagunamar, Westin Aventuras, Marriott Grande Vista, Sandos Caracol, Festiva, Diamond Resorts (Hawaii Collection)
If you ever get a chance to talk with Warren, he has some excellent advice as to where to dine, snorkel, swim, etc. I heard him (and talked with him) at a welcoming breakfast at the Ka'anapali Beach Club 3 years ago. Unfortunately, he does not always do that event.

daventrina

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HVC (Diamond) Platinum HI/US HGV Max

Denise P

Reaction score
I just wanted to say thank you for this post.

I went to the show with my Mum on 26 March. It was our last day and she absolutely loved it. We saw Dana Daniels and John George.

We did find the seating a bit cramped though. There is literally no leg room!

LJT

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to say thank you for this post.

I went to the show with my Mum on 26 March. It was our last day and she absolutely loved it. We saw Dana Daniels and John George.

We did find the seating a bit cramped though. There is literally no leg room!
Can you tell us a little about the show - I am interested in what it is like when someone other than Warren is performing.

controller1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN OF
Westin Nanea OF
Westin FLEX
Can you tell us a little about the show - I am interested in what it is like when someone other than Warren is performing.

We went in mid-March and the performers were John Shyrock and Chris Blackmore. They were great! It was all fantastic slight-of-hand mixed with clean comedy. Lots of interaction with the audience members. We've also been when Warren Gibson was the performer. Different shows but both were a 10 out of 10.. What else can I answer?