• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Where is the snow

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
There is snow up the mountain in Palm Desert area as we received rain on late Monday and morning of Tuesday this week. We woke up and noticed the gorgeous view this morning. Mt. Charleston (Las Vegas area) has lots of snow from the storm on Monday this week.

melissy123

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Don't give up yet-we've had some decent storms the last few days and more snow expected next week in Tahoe!

I ended up trading into Park City. Where the snow is generally worse. But we will be there during Sundance so that will at least give us something to do.

Deb from NC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Breckenridge had 29 inches of new snow this week. My husband skied there Thursday and said it was great

WalnutBaron

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Highlands Inn, Hyatt Pinon Pointe
It's finally snowing in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. We had one storm come through during the middle of this week, with two more on the way. We're still way behind normal snowfall, but these storms are welcome and helping us to catch up a little. Not only are we getting the snow, but these are cold winter storms out of Alaska--not the dreaded "Pineapple Express" storms from Hawaii--which means the snow is dry. Excellent for skiing.

Marathoner

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I skied Alta last weekend after they received about 17 inches of snow and the conditions were good. The region is receiving around 15 inches of snow this weekend as well so the coverage is even better now. Ski conditions are now equivalent to late December in a normal year which means that the skiing is quite good now.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

JohnPaul

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Internationale, HGVC - NYC, Worldmark, Shell Vacations, Sedona Pines, RCI Points, Starwood (Avon, CO)
It's snowing since last night in Steamboat Springs and scheduled to continue all day.

Marathoner

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
The storm exceeded expectations in Utah. 16" snowfall in Park City and 21" at Alta so far. A couple more inches may fall today and a moderate storm is expected next weekend.

DAman

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping for more snow at Northstar. Planning to ski there next Friday-and staying at the Welk.

WalnutBaron

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Highlands Inn, Hyatt Pinon Pointe
We're working on the second of three storms which are dumping a good amount of snow in the Sierras. Next weekend is expected to be clear, so your timing is excellent. Lots of fresh powder!

JT

TUG Member
Reaction score
How is Breck doing?

Jayco29D

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott, Vistana
Squaw has a base of about 50”. This is not bad for a bad snow season. Squaw makes a lot of snow and some years, we have more fun when it snows less because we can actually drive over the Donner Pass. I am in Mexico now with a friend. My husband went skiing on Saturday at Squaw and said the snow was nice in the morning at the top of the mountain but got muddy near the bottom. He sent me gorgeous photos of Squaw at the top of the mountain and you would never know this is a bad snow season. So, if worst comes to worst, drive over to Squaw and ski the top of the mountain.

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
Who needs snow?