• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

wonder what scammer or salesperson we upset this week?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
now THAT is something ive not seen before...holy smokes.

RNCollins

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tradewinds, Divi, Quarter House, Casa Ybel
Is this the new official TUG dog??

A13F726C-5C3A-4A7B-9CF4-745369980494.jpeg

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
:ponder: something suspicious about that one...im calling photoshop

presley

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing this! I am a bit tired and grumpy this morning and this brought a smile to my face and a good couple of laughs. :banana: I love me some TUG. <3

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
Business cant be all that bad, I spotted this guy driving a caddy today.

a5f93514cdd318991086e03ad098b2d6.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

That may be a Caddy but that model is almost 20 years old. Maybe he will upgrade once he gets the money rolling in.

I think this guy is new to the business. I Googled the phone number - absolutely nothing on the internet. Just goes to show you that anyone can start an exit company. This guy probably works out of the back seat of his car. You'll probably see him next driving slowly through resort parking lots.

Reactions: DrQ

jacknsara

KBV Forum Moderator
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pahio Kauai Beach Villas, Pahio Shearwater
That may be a Caddy but that model is almost 20 years old. Maybe he will upgrade once he gets the money rolling in.
<snip> This guy probably works out of the back seat of his car. You'll probably see him next driving slowly through resort parking lots.
Wrong kind of car. It should be a Lincoln.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
They must have had someone decline their services because the person had found TUG. They got mad and put up all this rant. To even go to the extent to create a YouTube video about it and then all of the comments seem to be from others that work either in their office or in the same cancellation industry.

Fine Print !

TUG Member
Reaction score
oh its absolutely either a scammer or a salesperson....

noone has that level of free time or hatred to go out and make something like that without a bone to pick. I feel honored that we caused some slimeball that much pain and suffering to waste countless hours of their time to do this =)

,more time spent not ripping off owners!
Agree with you 100% ! When a person takes that much time to lie, and attempt to smear a website totally dedicated to preventing people from being scammed. Along with its members participation, of their own accounts of being scammed, or almost being scammed . Outing dirt bags, such as the low life that wrote that ! Thanks to all at TUG, and members. We are all in this together ! !

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
You could likely report the YouTube channel as its name and profile image could lead some to believe it is Officially a TUG channel.

Deb & Bill

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC - OKW, Sold BRV; Used to own Charter Club Marco Island
You could likely report the YouTube channel as its name and profile image could lead some to believe it is Officially a TUG channel.
I'd bet Disney would tell them to shut it down since they illegally used a cut from a Disney cartoon with Donald Duck.

sdhakala7

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
My two cents is it is just good publicity for TUG, nothing more. The posts following the question are all from loyal TUGGers like me and just reinforce that TUG is a real service. However, for those that post replies, it is a good practice to avoid insults and such. Just reply factual and without offending. The response is far more credible.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
I'd bet Disney would tell them to shut it down since they illegally used a cut from a Disney cartoon with Donald Duck.
Perhaps, but I often see small cuts from major blockbuster movies in many vlogs and videos I watch on YouTube.

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
“Timeshare Elimination Service “

sounds kind of ominous - in a Tony Saprano sort of way .
- especially when found on a big Caddie with a padded roof.

LOL

Last edited:

jpegan

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pueblo Bonito Rose, PB Sunset Beach. Casa Dorada and World Mark.
Am I correct about Time share ownership being for a limited time? I have two that expire after 25 years but my World Mark can pass to my children and grand children.

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
Am I correct about Time share ownership being for a limited time? I have two that expire after 25 years but my World Mark can pass to my children and grand children.

Some expire / some do not .

Mexican ones are often 25 year RTU / right to use - no deed.

Worldmark is not deeded - you own part of the Club - in a points format .
but your ownership does not expire . Worldmark has flexible use value and a positive
dollar resale value .

Some TS are deeded with a specific unit and week to use / or these specifics underlies a float or point use . These do not expire and may require a deed transfer at the local county
level when sold so that the new owner has a clear title .

There can be further nuances .

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
“Timeshare Elimination Service “

sounds kind of ominous - in a Tony Saprano sort of way .
- especially when found on a big Caddie with a padded roof.

LOL

The word "Elimination" also has a meaning, in a rather, uh, "crappy" sort of way. :eek::p:cool:

Dave

Deb & Bill

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC - OKW, Sold BRV; Used to own Charter Club Marco Island
Perhaps, but I often see small cuts from major blockbuster movies in many vlogs and videos I watch on YouTube.
Disney doesn't allow anybody to use their copyrighted material. Ever. The only one who has anything similar to Donald Duck is the Oregon Ducks and they have permission.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
feel free to report the video to youtube/google...there is usually a link on the video page itself for such purposes.

stmartinfan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Divi Little Bay, St. Maarten

I think this guy is new to the business. I Googled the phone number - absolutely nothing on the internet. Just goes to show you that anyone can start an exit company. This guy probably works out of the back seat of his car. You'll probably see him next driving slowly through resort parking lots.

I wonder how the scammer would enjoy calls from timeshare owners who seem to have unending questions that take hours of his time! Maybe if this guy got enough calls from people who understand his real business, he wouldn't have time to actually suck in innocent owners that don't know better.

magmue

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC: Kingsland
West 57th
Worldmark
Whale Pointe fractional
Point at Poipu (deed)
Lawai Beach Resort
Kauai Beach Villas
I hadn't noticed this thread until today. Made me laugh! I agree with RX8 - almost certainly runs one of the pay-up-front timeshare exit companies, and probably an attorney.
You got into a Timeshare Nightmare, and like many, you wish to get rid of it.....you were deceit by a smart and malicious timeshare seller at some resort on your last vacations. Hundreds of people were lied and almost forced to sign up a permanent contract.....

The moderators' JOB is ...to impede those new users, or smart users bring new ideas that could work well to get people out their timeshare contracts legally....

There is no way you could legally cancel a timeshare contract — a strong assertion written by Brian Rogers ..... There are timeshare users that have asserted the opposite; nonetheless, they were banned from TUG2 because of promoting attorneys to others....

The moderator barks.... to drive off the “visitors” that bring new ideas.....

we were TUGGERS too, and maybe we joined Redweek as well, but now that we realize about our mistake we have created our tiny Blog

And one of the "unknown" commenters
....I had a very tough lesson, and I learned how to avoid scams and with the help of my attorney I got out of the Timeshare Contract. It took more than five months of efforts and money, but it finally worked.
My recommendation to all of you is: Hire an attorney and get out of TUG2 as soon as possible.
His rhetoric sounds very familiar. I think he tried to shill himself in the Buying/Selling/Renting forum within the last 6 months, along with one or two new members who happened to stop by to lend support. I recall attempts to post success stories, and contact information. It didn't go well for him.