• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Worldmark Australia

PClapham

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark
Foxrun
Has anyone found a way to access these? A counselor on the phone told me it was possible thru RCI but I could not figure out how. I remember when these were available us who did not buy from Wyndham. Any advice on Australia?

Anita

rhonda

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark, DVC, Grand Pacific Palisades // Gone: Warner Springs Ranch, Seapointer (SA), WinPointVIP (?)
If your WM account is from before Nov 2006, you should still have access to the WMSP locations directly from the Vacation Planning section of the WM website. In the Vacation Planning Calendar drop-down boxes, select "South Pacific" as the region, the specific location in the 2nd box and the unit type in the 3rd box. I've booked a few that way with the most recent being a trip to Sydney last Oct (2016).

I do see a few, now and again, via RCI when simply searching RCI for "Worldmark." Surprisingly, some of the resorts that appear aren't named Worldmark but Ramada, like the location in Wanaka, NZ. Clearly RCI has them tagged correctly by resort group and the search isn't simply a text search of the resort name!

EDITED TO ADD:
Just did an RCI search for "Worldmark" locations. At present, only one turns up for the AU region. Do you see it, too?

A789E01.jpg
MAP
Ramada Resort Dunsborough #A789
rciHospitalitySmall.png

Dunsborough, WA Australia

rating_4_2.png
23 Reviews

Exchange Trading Power :5

OR Price Range
USD 269.00 - USD 459.99

01-Sep-2017 - 13-Oct-2017

Compare
Favorite Resort
11 available units

Last edited:

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Royal Solaris San Jose del Cabo
We have traveled Down Under 4 times to WMSP Resorts. You need to have WM+A or Travelshare Points. Just call the WM VPC and ask for one of the Counselors that deal with WMSP. To see all WMSP Resorts you can go online to WMSP. We have stayed at Rotarua (listed as Ramada)(twice), Sydney (twice), Coffs Harbour, and Seven Mile Beach (Tasmania). We are planning our next trip to Tasmania for 2 or 3 weeks. May add on a stop in the new Resort in Melbourne. If you have the time and Points and fly Fiji Air out of Los Angeles you can in advance arrange for a 1 or more week stay in Fiji on the way down or back for no extra charge by the Airline. The Resort in Fiji is shared between WM and WMSP.