• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

WSJ with infant

Dawnwrey

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORVN, WSJ-CV
We have planned a family vacation with our 2 grown sons/wives in July 2020 in a 3 BR Coral Vista unit. One of our daughter-in-laws is pregnant and due in mid-April. Does anyone have any tips for us on how to make this trip as fun and smooth as possible with a 3 month old baby? Good packable sun shades/tents for baby? This is our first grandchild and we didn’t travel much when our kids were babies. TIA!
Dawn

Luanne

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
I don't remember how old our dds were when we started traveling with them. Probably not quite that young, but certainly under a year. For years we took a LOT of stuff with us. Stroller, carseats, foldable playpen (that we'd also use to have them sleep in). What we learned while we were at whatever location was we had to adhere to their schedule as much as possible. That meant planning, or letting them have naps. We moved at a lot slower pace than when it was just the two of us, but that was okay.

LisaRex

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Used to own: WKORV-N; SVV - Bella
Ask for a ground floor unit so that it’s easier to get in and out of your villa. 3 month olds sleep a lot!

I’d bring along a decent stroller/car sear combination, one that has a sunshade and mosquito netting. If they don’t want to bring a pack n play, see if you can rent a crib.

GrayFal

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
Ask for a ground floor unit so that it’s easier to get in and out of your villa. 3 month olds sleep a lot!

I’d bring along a decent stroller/car sear combination, one that has a sunshade and mosquito netting. If they don’t want to bring a pack n play, see if you can rent a crib.
Agree about first floor. we are in a 3BR CV now and because you enter from the patio you have what would have been the entryway to store the stroller and extras.

@Dawnwrey send me a message with your email and I will send you a picture of The crib and high chair.

rogewake

Reaction score
Call the concierge to plan your resort activities.