• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

WYN Searches not working properly

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
So what's new, right?

But things seem worse than before. Not sure when this started, as I'm not sure how easily you would notice.

If you search for an accessible room, and there is only a standard room, nothing shows.

If you are in the calendar search and there are accessible rooms, say a 3 br, and you say to show the accessible rooms, nothing shows.

I can't figure out exactly what it is doing. It seems to involve accessible rooms. And it's just plain wrong.

Right now. Search for any 3 bedroom unit at bonnet creek in July (in the calendar search). Doesn't matter if accessibility is checked or not. You see nothing for July 6th:

upload_2019-7-3_16-33-0.png

However, search from the main page, for any accessible on July 6th:
upload_2019-7-3_16-53-25.png

Or how about unchecking the accessible:

upload_2019-7-3_16-54-35.png

Upgrades work funky (not as expected), I'll spare you the pictures.

This disaster of a website experience has gotten so old. Slow and funky, and unreliable. How can we possibly trust that upgrades work?

Let's roll out Privileges on top of this mess.

Zeke_62

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have noticed another change. I have NOT filtered by any room style and expect all room styles to to show. Normally the search would show a 1br, 1dx, and LO. When trying to book, if it is the ONLY room available, the upgrade fails as it will not allow a 1br to upgrade to a LO if the 1br is part of the LO. I call it a self upgrade and the old system allowed it, new system does not. In this case, only the LO is showing. Time will tell if this is another glitch, or planned.
upload_2019-7-4_1-22-55.png

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
I've seen the upgrades with a LO work funky (as you are describing) but didn't notice the search not working correctly (as your screenshot indicates).

Also noticing the filter for unit options retains accessibility (although it's not working properly).

I think some of these issues started in the last few days, but wouldn't swear to it. How do you know when something isn't working correctly, unless the obvious things in the screenshots we posted can be captured.

A while back the search from the home page worked differently from the searches using the calendar, but I thought that had been fixed. Now we're seeing different results.

Baby Jane

Reaction score
So what's new, right?

But things seem worse than before. Not sure when this started, as I'm not sure how easily you would notice.

If you search for an accessible room, and there is only a standard room, nothing shows.

If you are in the calendar search and there are accessible rooms, say a 3 br, and you say to show the accessible rooms, nothing shows.

I can't figure out exactly what it is doing. It seems to involve accessible rooms. And it's just plain wrong.

Right now. Search for any 3 bedroom unit at bonnet creek in July (in the calendar search). Doesn't matter if accessibility is checked or not. You see nothing for July 6th:

View attachment 12698

However, search from the main page, for any accessible on July 6th:
View attachment 12699

Or how about unchecking the accessible:

View attachment 12701

Upgrades work funky (not as expected), I'll spare you the pictures.

This disaster of a website experience has gotten so old. Slow and funky, and unreliable. How can we possibly trust that upgrades work?

Let's roll out Privileges on top of this mess.
I don’t trust upgrades at all. Just a few weeks ago they called us to say they were overbooked we couldn’t have our upgrade

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
I don’t trust upgrades at all. Just a few weeks ago they called us to say they were overbooked we couldn’t have our upgrade
Oh that just makes me cringe. Why is this acceptable WYN?

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just searched Bali Hai. There isn't a 3 bedroom available until January 1, 2020. Then the 3 bedroom is available absolutely every day as far out as you can reach.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
I just searched Bali Hai. There isn't a 3 bedroom available until January 1, 2020. Then the 3 bedroom is available absolutely every day as far out as you can reach.
I wonder if they are remodeling or something? I poked around a little and don't see any 3 bedrooms either. If it's an issue, it's different than mine, I think :)

I do still my issue of searches not working correctly. I can find a room if I search from the main screen and enter specific dates, but not if I go deeper (show all availability, get the calendar). Also the accessible filter is working funky. Anyone interested in duplicating -- Bonnet Creek, Sep 15-22, is a place to play, at the moment (it has accessible and and standard rooms available, so the right conditions are there and you can duplicate (now anyways)).

I called Wyndham since I had the time (and I so miss those 1 hour calls to Wyndham). VC was able to duplicate, called support and they can duplicate, and she put in a ticket. FWIW.

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
I wonder if they are remodeling or something? I poked around a little and don't see any 3 bedrooms either. If it's an issue, it's different than mine, I think :)

I do still my issue of searches not working correctly. I can find a room if I search from the main screen and enter specific dates, but not if I go deeper (show all availability, get the calendar). Also the accessible filter is working funky. Anyone interested in duplicating -- Bonnet Creek, Sep 15-22, is a place to play, at the moment (it has accessible and and standard rooms available, so the right conditions are there and you can duplicate (now anyways)).

I called Wyndham since I had the time (and I so miss those 1 hour calls to Wyndham). VC was able to duplicate, called support and they can duplicate, and she put in a ticket. FWIW.

I don't see it show on the calendar as available after the 20th, although it does show on a direct search in 2, 2 hearing and 2 mobility.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
I don't see it show on the calendar as available after the 20th, although it does show on a direct search in 2, 2 hearing and 2 mobility.
Same here. That is what I reported. I also don't see all the 2 bedrooms in one search. If I select accessibility I only see the hearing and mobility, if I don't select accessible, I only see the standard rooms. The former used to show all rooms (accessible and standard). I suspect when making a change to that filtering, they screwed it all up. I see the accessible set when I haven't selected it - they messed with something there - maybe 3 weeks or so back. Personally, I think all rooms should show if I select accessible. I can live with whatever - if it works. Not showing rooms when they are available is just plain unexcusable, WYN.

And another thing, lol, if they are going to make a change to how the current search works (which I highly suspect is what happened) - why, oh why, would they not inform us of the change? Too busy communicating possible scenarios for Priviledges?