• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BellaWyn

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks, guess I need to read it a couple of times before I respond to everyone. :)

Nick
It's an online forum. Nuances get lost in translation sometimes. Voice inflection and gestures are less obvious. Except for Dagger1's visual efforts. Pretty sure nothing gets lost in translation on those. :thumbup:

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
My point is that it makes no differencewhether I'm late or not

Based on your comments I assumed that there would be something to see

There isn't except for some pretty pictures

The site dosent function. How can I offer feedback on something that dosent work at all

This is a preview. To review this will be no more productive that writing a review of a new movie based on the trailers

What's coming is coming no matter what you or I might say.

Thank-you for the feedback. Not working at all is feedback. What is coming is probably already here except for the linking of reservations related functions to the new site and, if it has not already been completed, updating the existing reservation related functions before linking them.

The related policy changes may be all but complete.

For those who the pre-view site is working, at least in part, the system does respond to some degree. The tug-of-war with the naming of my account (me v. another LLC and/or Tug Handle name) changed back to me.

Yes, Voyager is here and revisions are coming. Judging from your earlier posts on a number of threads, Wyndham was very much interested in what you were doing etc.

As another person observed, "Understand the "my house my rules" concept and also that Wyn's stick is much MUCH bigger than any owner out there." The "sticks"/"tricks" being used by Wyndham and other players is taking it's toll.

Wish you well on the re-positioning of your Wyndham Timeshare activities and looking forward to the updating of your sites to reflect you new functions.

Last edited:

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch, Hyatt Main Street Station, Hyatt Ka’anapali; Marriott Ko’Olina, Marriott Waiohai; Marriott Maui Ocean Club; Wyndham CWA points, Worldmark credits.
IMG_1647.JPG
Thank-you for the feedback. Not working at all is feedback. What is coming is probably already here except for the linking of reservations related functions to the new site and, if it has not already been completed, updating the existing reservation related functions before linking them.

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch, Hyatt Main Street Station, Hyatt Ka’anapali; Marriott Ko’Olina, Marriott Waiohai; Marriott Maui Ocean Club; Wyndham CWA points, Worldmark credits.
"Thumbs up" guy seems to really like/understand/appreciate/enjoy "Avislongwellmc1's" posts/insights/analysis/perceptions/tips/recommendations..... He's right there to cheer "Avis.....1 on".

wjappraise

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
"Thumbs up" guy seems to really like/understand/appreciate/enjoy "Avislongwellmc1's" posts/insights/analysis/perceptions/tips/recommendations..... He's right there to cheer "Avis.....1 on".

How did you get an actual video of Avislo/longwell/lmc1 to post here?

It's making me laugh and my wife can't understand why. I told her it's the ultimate inside joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
How did you get an actual video of Avislo/longwell/lmc1 to post here?

It's making me laugh and my wife can't understand why. I told her it's the ultimate inside joke.

How did you know it was him!!!!????

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
My apologies for not finding the humor in it. Must be the mom in me or something, but come on kids, please stop this nonsense. This is not what I come to TUG for.

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
It's telling that no one is upset that this thread, started by "Avislongwellmc1", has been hijacked and collapsed into ridiculous banality.... Actually, this thread has actually become a little entertaining, rather than what it started out as....

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
My apologies for not finding the humor in it. Must be the mom in me or something, but come on kids, please stop this nonsense. This is not what I come to TUG for.
I must apologize to you... Perhaps "Thumbs up" guy wasn't an appropriate response to "Avislongellmc1's" "posts".

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
I must apologize to you... Perhaps "Thumbs up" guy wasn't an appropriate response to "Avislongellmc1's" "posts".
Apology accepted. I just feel like if I was in a room with ya'll I'd be uncomfortable with this back and forth, and so, I felt the need to comment. Thanks for understanding.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
Apology accepted. I just feel like if I was in a room with ya'll I'd be uncomfortable with this back and forth, and so, I felt the need to comment. Thanks for understanding.

I'm with you. I was going to post about how I come here for knowledge and not boring bickering and insults. Good to know I am not the only one. I can decide for myself who's comments are nonsense. I don't need snarky remarks and graphics meant to be insults to tell me that. It does not add to the quality of the conversation. I had the impression that TUG posters held themselves to a higher standard then that. If I wanted nasty comments, I can go to the Wyndham timeshare owners Facebook page.

whitewater

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach (1Br, 2Br)
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach - Monte Cristo Estates
message received

I'll let Avislongellmc1's posts speak for themselves and keep my opinions to myself.

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
How did you know it was him!!!!????

The photo is not me, just a continuing pattern of harassment. I have never seen nor heard of a site that permits this. Wonder what the real purpose is?

ecwinch

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Harbour Point (HP), Kauai Beach Villas, Riverside Suites, WorldMark Pts (WM), Wyndham Pts
I believe it is to encourage you to quit posting inane and off-topic information that you randomly google. Most of us visit TUG to learn and to help others learn. Rarely do your posts further either of those two objectives. I would but them more in the random or disinformation category.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
Don't take it personal. It's simple. The purpose is to show just how difficult your posts are to understand.

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I believe it is to encourage you to quit posting inane and off-topic information that you randomly google. Most of us visit TUG to learn and to help others learn. Rarely do your posts further either of those two objectives. I would but them more in the random or disinformation category.

x2

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Don't take it personal. It's simple. The purpose is to show just how difficult your posts are to understand.

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words

x2

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm with you. I was going to post about how I come here for knowledge and not boring bickering and insults. Good to know I am not the only one. I can decide for myself who's comments are nonsense. I don't need snarky remarks and graphics meant to be insults to tell me that. It does not add to the quality of the conversation. I had the impression that TUG posters held themselves to a higher standard then that. If I wanted nasty comments, I can go to the Wyndham timeshare owners Facebook page.

Most all of us come here for information and to inform except Robert. He comes to disrupt and disseminate misinformation. If the thumbs up guy can be used as shorthand to warn others I'm all for it.

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
Most all of us come here for information and to inform except Robert. He comes to disrupt and disseminate misinformation. If the thumbs up guy can be used as shorthand to warn others I'm all for it.

That's not what is coming across when they post that graphic over and over. Not only that, that's a condescending thumbs up. You do that when you are making fun of someone. Not warning them. If you feel that they are blatantly misinforming people, report them to the moderators and let them handle it. If it's a disagreement, speak your disagreement and move on. It's like they are going around in circles. There are pages of useless comments from a good number of people that do not contribute to the topic at hand. That does not help anyone.

wjappraise

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
That's not what is coming across when they post that graphic over and over. Not only that, that's a condescending thumbs up. You do that when you are making fun of someone. Not warning them. If you feel that they are blatantly misinforming people, report them to the moderators and let them handle it. If it's a disagreement, speak your disagreement and move on. It's like they are going around in circles. There are pages of useless comments from a good number of people that do not contribute to the topic at hand. That does not help anyone.

I could not disagree more. You've missed the point entirely. The humor helps immensely. We can certainly do without it. But the scolding is far more offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.