• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham hardcopy directory

regatta333

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Long Wharf, Wyndham points, Vistana Westin Kierland
Has Wyndham stopped publishing this? You used to be able to request one on the website, but the last one I received was 2014-2015.

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
That is the current directory. There is a current supplement that is in effect that is on-line through the web site. Wyndham advised me that they are expecting either a new supplement to come out sometime this year or a new Member Directory.

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
How many points will one have to buy to get a directory?

Wolf&Sprite

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Avon
How many points will one have to buy to get a directory?

The minimum is 400K, but since you didn't get the email about it last fall I think they can get their supervisor to waive that minimum so that you only have to buy 200K at the special price of $45K. This is a one time offer.

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
And I ditched a bunch of these directories as few years back. Bet the will appear on eBay now.

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
Ah! So many things to complain about, so little time.

I doubt that four year old directories would fetch much on ebay.

My latest rant is floor plans. I get that Wyndham might not have all the floor plans for non-Wyndham managed resorts. There's no excuse for resorts that Wyndham manages not having a full range of floor plans. But, way too often, you get the grayed out generic floor plan with a note that a floor plan is not available. (Why have a link to it?) Or a little symbol that I guess means the same thing. Some floor plans that were available on the old website are not available now.

Capitalb

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ah! So many things to complain about, so little time.

I doubt that four year old directories would fetch much on ebay.

My latest rant is floor plans. I get that Wyndham might not have all the floor plans for non-Wyndham managed resorts. There's no excuse for resorts that Wyndham manages not having a full range of floor plans. But, way too often, you get the grayed out generic floor plan with a note that a floor plan is not available. (Why have a link to it?) Or a little symbol that I guess means the same thing. Some floor plans that were available on the old website are not available now.

I fully agree with you. I have found that sometimes in order to have an idea of how a room is laid out you can click on the ADA/Mobility rooms the floor plans on those work sometimes when the standard/deluxe floor plan is unavailable. Does not excuse WYN not having all floor plans loaded on the website, but you may find it helpful.

regatta333

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Long Wharf, Wyndham points, Vistana Westin Kierland
I see the a new directory is available online, but cannot figure out how to order a hardcopy. Is that even possible anymore?

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
I see the a new directory is available online, but cannot figure out how to order a hardcopy. Is that even possible anymore?

Richelle posted this on another thread about the new directory:
On July 18th, you can order a physical copy online. The first copy is free, but subsequent copies will incur a fee. They have not said what that fee is yet.