• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham Ocean Walk

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
How much is parking in the connected garage?

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
$0

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
No charge if you are staying at the resort. If you have an oversize vehicle you might not be able to park in the attached garage however.

Nomad34

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Ocean walk daytona, Brandon at the falls, and great Smokies lodge
We stayed in a lockout and we were both given parking since it represented two units and that was back in 2002. Nothing new as I see it. Having purchased there pre construction and in the fair share vacation owners trust many changes have taken place and not all for good. Voyager may be our answer to fairness.

ilya

TUG Member
Reaction score
How much is parking in the connected garage?

1 car per unit. I think the price to the adjacent parking lot is $20-25 a day. Depends on the time of year. If Wyndhams garage is empty during non prime time they may over ride. It has happened before..

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am here now and it is quiet. Like “The Shining” quiet. I’m not even sure that anyone else is even on this floor. There are only a couple dozen cars in the garage.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
I bet they'll give you an extra parking tag :) I stayed at Panama City Beach once in a 3 BR Presidential all by myself and I think I was the only one on my floor. It was kind of eerie.

Enjoy, Daytona is one of my favorite places.

OutSkiing

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Midtown 45, Bali Hai, Margaritaville
We love Daytona too, including Ocean Walk resort. I wonder if the manatees are in season .. they come into the fresh water areas in cooler weather. And its an easy drive up to historic Saint Augustine. So nice.

Bob

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
We love Daytona too, including Ocean Walk resort. I wonder if the manatees are in season .. they come into the fresh water areas in cooler weather. And its an easy drive up to historic Saint Augustine. So nice.

Bob

The manatees come into Blue Springs State Park when it gets cooler. It is in Orange City about 30 miles from Daytona Beach. You can call ahead to get a manatee report before leaving for the park to make sure they are in that day.

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Ponce de Leon Springs also. When I was a young and lived in that general area, the bonfires with a keg on the beach of a certain river bank, those events there "might" involve a sport called "manatee tipping". At least, that is what I heard ...

Manatees are mammals ... also called sea cows.

PS I truly did NOT go to bonfires out in the woods or on a beach ... I worked 2 summers during high school in a residential summer camp. Sitting in the woods or on a beach, with a smokey fire and some silly (drunk) people ... embers rising off the fire and no bathroom within a mile .... was NOT exciting to me. I had a fine collection of bottles on the floor of my closet back at the dorm.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
De Leon Springs State Park - A hidden treasure. I remember the peacocks from days of old - not the manatees. You used to be able to camp there, and there was an old hotel, now gone.

The Sugar Mill restaurant is there, and a special treat to cook - the best pancakes EVER - on your table. It's a day trip for us when we're staying at Daytona Beach.

https://www.floridastateparks.org/park/De-Leon-Springs

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
My husband and my daughter are coming in today. This is just a few night stop as it was the furthest south that I could get at a week out (need to get to Miami.). He went to college here so we need to hop over and see his school.

We will have to come back. It is lovely here.

cayman01

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bali Hai, Shearwater
Late to the party but we got three parking passes when there the week of Thanksgiving. We were in a three BR which is why we were able to get three they said. If you're in a 1 BR I do not think you will get more than 1.

cayman01

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bali Hai, Shearwater
to the OP. Do the insider's tour of Daytona Speedway. Very interesting. And how those cars don't FALL off the track in the turns is a testament of how fast they go.

Dave Landry

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Panama City Beach
Late to the party but we got three parking passes when there the week of Thanksgiving. We were in a three BR which is why we were able to get three they said. If you're in a 1 BR I do not think you will get more than 1.

That's awesome. However I think you may have gotten someone new unless the rules changed. We were always told 1 space in garage per unit and additional acres the street in the parking lot. Most times we've been the lot was just open with no attendant so was free as well

Nomad34

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Ocean walk daytona, Brandon at the falls, and great Smokies lodge
When I bought precontruction with my trust, I was told hold on to this as it is valuable. At times sales persons have done everything possible to get it but since the trustees wouldnt agree I couldn't. They didn't agree until I bought at GSL but thankfully I bought it in the trust before the breakup. When sales went down to pennies I almost sold but I saw that my GSL was in the trust combined with CWA and a light came to the end of my tunnel. Trust is paying off.
I bought 192k (odd amount) but it gave me the 500k to be good VIP. when my granddaughter and her husband bought 77k at Smoky mountains they were advised to put it into our trust which they did and after buying my sister out they stayed on until the disagreement on my GSL contract but at least I was Silver VIP with more benefits than the original trust at 300k. Adding a name to a trust now isn't the same as they learned later. My sister's contract became resale to them because of relationship being niece not granddaughter. That could change again since some trusts might not have descendants.

Last edited: