• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free Wyndham PTS 94,500:Free RCI vacation

utz20

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are giving away 94,500 Wyndham Points.The resort is Club Destin in Destin FL, week converted to points. My mother has alot of points in RCI and we will give the buyer a vacation using these points. We will split the transfer costs, probably about $400 total, and we will pay the standard fees for the RCI booking. It looks like we will lose these RCI points when the title is transfered so we would like to see them being used, thought a free vacation might sweeten the deal .

HOA fee is $503.09 annual, currently being paid monthly, with annual program fee of $52.92.

Last edited:

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
Can you post what the annual fees are?

There are some 2014 HGVC bulk sightings posted recently, can you see any and be able to book one for the freebie? Curious how many points needed to snag these bulk deposits, if this amount is enough.

Thanks.

utz20

TUG Member
Reaction score
HOA fees are 503.09 annual with annual program fee of $52.92.

I do not know anything about these HGVC bulk sightings. More info?

gstepic

TUG Member
Reaction score
Have you sold the points?

We are thinking of booking the Panama City Beach Vacation resort and we are way short of points. To buy 100,000 one time points from Wyndham would cost 1,000 so if I were to spend that much it may be worth buying a Wyndham property resale.

And strange you are offering Destin, which I think is very close to Panama City. We have never been to that area and we think it could be a fun beach vacation.

Gary

mousefansmom

Reaction score
Interested

Hi-
My parents are looking for a timeshare, and we have good connections to Destin...would LOVE to see them have that resort as their home resort...Are these still available?
Thanks-
W.S.

jeffwill

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bluewater, Southwind, Cottages, Coral Sands, Players Club, Branson, Grandview, Silver Lake, and about 950K RCI points.
This last post sure sounds like a craigslist "request" that immediatly should be deleted.

Sorry if I'm wrong.

utz20

TUG Member
Reaction score
wyndham points

We are giving away 94,500 Wyndham Points.The resort is Club Destin in Destin FL, week converted to points. My mother has alot of points in RCI and we will give the buyer a vacation using these points. We will split the transfer costs, probably about $400 total, and we will pay the standard fees for the RCI booking. It looks like we will lose these RCI points when the title is transfered so we would like to see them being used, thought a free vacation might sweeten the deal .

HOA fee is $503.09 annual, currently being paid monthly, with annual program fee of $52.92.

We have found a new home for these points, the deed is in the transfer stage. I can't figure out how to delete the offering post.