• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Geo Holiday

PeelBoy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know Geo Holiday? I understand Geo is a small Canadian company on point system.

I would like to know their reputation, price, resort quality, customer satisfaction, or anything you can provide, if you are a Geo member or know the system.

Thanks a million.

ouaifer

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I just Googled "Geo Holiday"...and it spit out tons of negative information.

MaryH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Geo Holiday is a small holiday vacation club based in Canada I think. I don't own myself but a friend's sister owns it. I think they got it fairly cheap so are happy with it and book Orlando primarily and a few other places.

barclay

Reaction score
Geo

We have been Geo Premiere (weeks) and then Holiday/Plus (points) members since 1989. We have never had any problems with the company. In fact we just moved to the points program last year. They have a great internal exchange system. With our Geo Premiere weeks which were floating weeks in any of ten or so resorts we booked Hawaii, Aruba, South Carolina, Lake Tahoe and always with much less than a year's notice (we can never seem to plan ahead). Most of this is because of the customer service with the company- they are able to deal directly with RCI for the members and they throw in a good week here or there to up their trading power with RCI. The one comment I have is you get what you pay for with respect to location. Some of the resorts are not right on the beach but close by. The accomodations have always been good- but they are not intrawest luxurious. As of yet we have not used our Points but it is the same system with just more resorts to choose from. Geo Holiday now has the Plus version which offers exchange of points for airfares, etc. We have not used our points this way. I think when you google you are getting the stories from people who have fallen too hard for sales pitches- bought way too many points with the idea of being able to use these for airfares (to go back and visit relatives) as opposed to for timeshare accomodations. You can't buy into these programs for airfare.
We also own two weeks every other year at pahio KBV.

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
BLUEWATER BY SPINNAKER HHI
ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB RHC (POINTS)
Peelboy,

You've probably seen their website, but if not http://www.geoholiday.com/

I'm not a member of Geo but from what I remember other Tugger posts from Geo members have always been favorable.

Richard

mamiecarter

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Geo sold cheap on EBAy

Just saw 2 Geo memberships go for almost nothing on EBAY.