• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Muliple TS weeks ?

Bill4728

Reaction score
How do you deal with mulitiple weeks?

For those Tuggers which own multiple weeks at the same resort, how do you deal with the exchange companies?

I own 2 weeks at each of 3 seperate resorts/TS systems. When I deposit a week from any resort, the II computer thinks I've deposited my only available week and will not allow me to search with my second week.

I called and was told that if I want to deposit the other week, II can use what they called "a supplement week deposit" I asked if they could do my first deposit as a supplemental week and was told "no" but when I spoke to a supervisor was told maybe.

Does anyone have any thoughts?

chemteach

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I own 3 weeks with MROP (a small vacation club) and they put all three on my II account. It shows 3 weeks for 2007, 3 for 2008, and 3 for 2009.

ira g

TUG Member
Reaction score
We own 4 weeks at an II resort and each week is deposited and listed on II individually. I can search with each week by itself so I am unclear why yours is not the same. My weeks are fixed weeks.

chellej

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have several weeks/resorts similar with ii

My quartershare they add as supplemental weeks because it is one deed & ownership.

My weeks at Island park are listed separately because they were added to my account separately.

II charges to add but if you have several to add at once they ony charge one fee (or you can pay for an additional year of membership). It might be worth it to you if you have several weeks to get them to go ahead and add them.

tashamen

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Embarc points (former Club Intrawest), Trapp Family Lodge
We own 4 weeks at an II resort and each week is deposited and listed on II individually. I can search with each week by itself so I am unclear why yours is not the same. My weeks are fixed weeks.

It's because what Bill is talking about are not fixed weeks or even a fixed resort, at least for Club Intrawest. He owns CI points - not at any specific CI resort but at all of them, and which can be used at any of them. There are 4 CI resorts affiliated with II, and of course II requires deposits in increments of weeks. So he can reserve a week at any of those 4 CI resorts and then deposit it into II. In any given calendar year before he deposits, all 4 of those CI resorts - and all weeks for the year - show up as available for use in II. But once he deposits a week the II system assumes that there are no more weeks to deposit, and the ability to search with those undeposited weeks disappears.

Bill4728

Reaction score
It's because what Bill is talking about are not fixed weeks or even a fixed resort, at least for Club Intrawest. He owns CI points - not at any specific CI resort but at all of them, and which can be used at any of them. There are 4 CI resorts affiliated with II, and of course II requires deposits in increments of weeks. So he can reserve a week at any of those 4 CI resorts and then deposit it into II. In any given calendar year before he deposits, all 4 of those CI resorts - and all weeks for the year - show up as available for use in II. But once he deposits a week the II system assumes that there are no more weeks to deposit, and the ability to search with those undeposited weeks disappears.

What Tashamen said about CI is true, but the same thing is also true for my Monarch Grand. When I use my MGV points to deposit one week, the entire year for all the MGV resorts in the system go away.

My Mountainside should show up as 2 weeks but doesn't.

Last edited:

bogey21

TUG Member
Reaction score
I own two Week 36s at Peppertree by the Sea in Myrtle Beach. They are both one bedroom, sleeps 4 etc. but for a number of reasons one unit is far superior to the other. When I deposit the lesser one with RCI I make sure to tell them I have two Weeks which look identical to them and make sure they deposit the right unit number. To date, no problems

GEORGE

Bill4728

Reaction score
I called and was told that if I want to deposit the other week, II can use what they called "a supplement week deposit" I asked if they could do my first deposit as a supplemental week and was told "no" but when I spoke to a supervisor was told maybe.

Just an update, I was able to deposit a week as a supplement week instead of the registered week. This should allow me to continue to search with my other weeks that I have.

Last edited: