• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Painless exit from Club Wyndham

Fido Chuckwagon

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort; Wyndham Bonnet Creek; Wyndham Bali Hai; Wyndham Canterbury; Wyndham Grand Desert; Marriott Grand Chateau
I did check ours since we somehow have PlusPartners but I can't see Worldmark inventory.
I have pluspartners too. Was just looking at the website. How would I actually use it? All there is on the website is a phone number to call, there's no price list anywhere of how many points it takes to buy various things? (I know it's a bad use of points, I'm mostly just curious).

Fido Chuckwagon

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort; Wyndham Bonnet Creek; Wyndham Bali Hai; Wyndham Canterbury; Wyndham Grand Desert; Marriott Grand Chateau
That's extremely odd.
It's a bug for resale contracts purchased in the past few years, there have been several reports of people getting it on their resale contracts (along with the marginally higher maintenance fees).

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Yes, I realize I said "do do".
I do do that all of the time.

Plus Partners may be included with CWA?

@dioxide45 I don't see much WorldMark inventory, either, but are the resorts listed in the drop-down list of resorts?

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I do do that all of the time.

Plus Partners may be included with CWA?

@dioxide45 I don't see much WorldMark inventory, either, but are the resorts listed in the drop-down list of resorts?
Can can see the resorts in the list, but they have a message that they aren't available based on our ownership.
1708630803855.png

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Well, I definitely see inventory, if they have any, but it's pretty sparse.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
I'm not sure what anyone is looking for here - at this point, lol. I have a hybrid account - developer and resale. No CWA. I can see WorldMark, if there is inventory available.

1708636070324.png

Only if I search using Developer points (here's a resale search):
1708636134890.png

Nunyah123

Reaction score
Questions on Wyndham Certified Exit Program...
INFO: READ Carefully Please.

Let's say...
1) You own a deeded week that is at a Wyndham Resort in December every year.
2) Your Timeshare Week is Paid off and you have owned that deeded week for years now but are just paying Annual Maintenance Fees that just keep going up and up.
3) You are also a member of RCI for Week Deposits and Points Exchange.
4) Since it takes MONTHS for the Wyndham Certified Exit Program to transpire and you MUST be caught up and paid in full for that year on Resort Maintenance Fees before you can even try the WCEP (Wyndham Certified Exit Program) and Maintenance Fees are due each year in January...
5) So you have paid your Resort Maintenance Fees in January for that year, want to do WCEP that year, BUT also want to Deposit that Dec week you own for points into RCI since you have paid for that years week in Maintenance Fees already...
QUESTIONS:
A) According to WCEP Contract... You CANNOT do that? You own that week right(?) as you have paid your maintenance fees for that year and your week in January...your week just comes later in that year?
B) Is Wyndham that greedy that they would want your money AND WEEK too in order to exit? According to what I have read in WCEP info, doing this might prevent you from using their WCEP and/or they can go and get those points back from RCI and you must report this RCI week/points deposit upfront in WCEP.
C) If you do not report this RCI points deposit for the week you have paid the maintenance fees on, upfront to the Wyndham Cert Exit Team, when they discover it (could be a year later according to their WCEP Contract) they can retroactively cancel the WCEP Contract on you, hand you a bill on arrears on Maintenance Fees, and tie you back to owning the Timeshare and future Maintenance Fee dues. You are then BACK IN. YES, this is all in the WCEP Contract.
D) Wyndham OWNS RCI. Yes, TRUE. In some sort of corporate structure Wyndham owns RCI. So are your points safe in RCI for that week? Are you really safe from Wyndham?
E) Why is it fair that Wyndham can have its cake and eat it too on its customers? By paying your maintenance fees for the year, you have met your obligations for usage of your timeshare week for that year, and should be able to use it however you see fit then you are done and out.
F) Has anybody out here tried this or had an experience with this type of situation with WCEP and a Deposit of Points for that year to an Exchange Affiliate?
G) What about this $10 they mention in their WCEP contract? They put it in there to make it binding and say they are giving $10 to the timeshare owner in lieu of the property but THIS IS NOT TRUE. Not even $10 in trade for your years worth of timeshare payments and maintenance fees paid on their property.
In Closing:
The Wyndham Certified Exit Program Contract is written very, Very, VERY, much one sided and completely in their favor and control of you...FOREVER...if you don't follow their rules to a "T".
Yes, to be able to get out of a Timeshare, Payments, and never ending, always increasing, Maintenance Fees is a desperate situation for all.
Yes, there are scammers and sharks out there praying on the desperate owners with schemes on how to get out of Timeshare Hell.
Yes, it is (sort of) a blessing that WCEP exits...
BUT, Don't Be Fooled... Wyndham is still squeezing it's customers for every penny, taking what you have rightfully paid for, and every right you have... completely up until the end with its WCEP.
You are NOT even worth $10 to them.
ps. Even though my Wyndham Timeshare Week is PAID FOR, is a Deeded Week, is an RCI Gold Crown Week, is at an Excellent Location, and is ALWAYS in High Demand... My Sister wants me to give it to her even though I explained the always increasing Annual Maintenance Fees...AND I easily can give it to her via Wyndham Ovations Program... BUT I WOULD NEVER DO THIS TO ANYONE...not even an enemy. JUST NOT WORTH IT. The Wyndham Curse Dies With Me.
Good Luck People. God Bless All Timeshare Holders...Especially Wyndham Ones!