• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Fireworks Seen From Any Orlando Marriott Vacation Club Villas

LUV2TRVL2HI

TUG Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to see any of the fireworks in any of the Orlando theme parks from any of the Marriott timeshares? I vaguely remember seeing them from one of the villas several years ago, but can't remember which one. Thanks for any suggestions.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
From certain buildings at Cypress Harbour you can see the ones they have at SeaWorld. The same is true of one building at Harbour Lake. I don't think any of the other resorts really have any views of fireworks. Perhaps some of the Golf Village buildings at Grande Vista can see the ones at SeaWorld. Also realize that SeaWorld only does fireworks on certain nights and they aren't all that spectacular. Some other buildings that overlook the lake at Harbour Lake may be able to see very distant views of certain fireworks at Disney World.

LUV2TRVL2HI

TUG Member
Reaction score
From certain buildings at Cypress Harbour you can see the ones they have at SeaWorld. The same is true of one building at Harbour Lake. I don't think any of the other resorts really have any views of fireworks. Perhaps some of the Golf Village buildings at Grande Vista can see the ones at SeaWorld. Also realize that SeaWorld only does fireworks on certain nights and they aren't all that spectacular. Some other buildings that overlook the lake at Harbour Lake may be able to see very distant views of certain fireworks at Disney World.
Thanks for your input, dioxide45! Appreciate it!

NboroGirl

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
When we stayed at. Grande Vista (building 78) in February, we saw fireworks twice in the week we were there. We could never figure out where they were coming from - definitely not in the direction of Sea World. We had the end villa (3BR) sort of looking out onto the lake and bridge:
PXL_20240219_020456642.NIGHT.jpg

TSPam

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC, Embarc
I love fireworks so I try to find rooms that might have good views.
I look at google maps and look for the direction the fireworks will be coming from and look for a villa that faces that way.

At grande vista top floor rooms or walkways that face west northwest can see some of the magic kingdom fireworks but growing trees are reducing the views. He highest of Epcot fireworks are also visible to the west.

Cypress Harbour has views of sea world and we used to see magic kingdom but the trees are mostly too tall now.

Harbour lake has a view of magic kingdom and Epcot on the high floor of building 15. The stairway by I -4 is pretty good. Building 12 might also have views.

We could see the highest fireworks at imperial palms from the end of the hallway. Too many trees to see from balcony.

Vistana gave us a glimpse of fireworks

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
When we stayed at. Grande Vista (building 78) in February, we saw fireworks twice in the week we were there. We could never figure out where they were coming from - definitely not in the direction of Sea World. We had the end villa (3BR) sort of looking out onto the lake and bridge:
View attachment 92287
This looks like it was in the direction of the JW Marriott at Grande Lakes. I am not sure what would be over that way that has a twice a week fireworks show.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
I love fireworks so I try to find rooms that might have good views.
I look at google maps and look for the direction the fireworks will be coming from and look for a villa that faces that way.

At grande vista top floor rooms or walkways that face west northwest can see some of the magic kingdom fireworks but growing trees are reducing the views. He highest of Epcot fireworks are also visible to the west.

Cypress Harbour has views of sea world and we used to see magic kingdom but the trees are mostly too tall now.

Harbour lake has a view of magic kingdom and Epcot on the high floor of building 15. The stairway by I -4 is pretty good. Building 12 might also have views.

We could see the highest fireworks at imperial palms from the end of the hallway. Too many trees to see from balcony.

Vistana gave us a glimpse of fireworks
We had good view of fireworks at Seaworld from a studio unit at the north end of building 31 of Harbour Lake. I would think most villas in building 31 could see them with the exception of the studio at the south end and perhaps lower floors.

Last edited:

jmhpsu93

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MVC Abound Points
MVC Grande Vista (x2)
MVC Cypress Harbour (x2)
MVC Harbour Lake (x2)
Golden Shores (Mexico)
This looks like it was in the direction of the JW Marriott at Grande Lakes. I am not sure what would be over that way that has a twice a week fireworks show.
When we stayed at Lakeshore Reserve (granted this was five years ago) they had a fireworks show at the JW one of the nights. Scared the hell out of us as we were in the sales building facing that way. :oops:

Mlvnsmly

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Oceana Palms, Asia Pacific Points
When we stayed at Lakeshore Reserve (granted this was five years ago) they had a fireworks show at the JW one of the nights. Scared the hell out of us as we were in the sales building facing that way. :oops:
The JW still does fireworks for holidays and summer weekends.

Mlvnsmly

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Oceana Palms, Asia Pacific Points
I thought I read somewhere that some of the Sabal Palms buildings could see Epcot fireworks, but maybe not.

Also, all the Palms resorts can go see the nightly laser show at the World Center.