• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

In Less Time Closing / luky987 complaint

ride2slide

TUG Member
Reaction score
I spent all of yesterday researching my Avenue Plaza Ebay purchase. This is what I found out:

I sat on hold for Tracie, the supervisor for over an hour, total. I never actually got her. During the hold process, I heard the same "estimated wait time is 27 mins" recording 8 times. I heard the "estimated wait time is 17 mins" 6 times. And the "estimated wait time is 14 mins" 3 times. During that same hour, I got 2 different people. They "claimed" that all 3 checks they sent to process this property have been cashed. They "claimed" that, I should get the final documents any day.

The reality is that New Orleans parrish, has transferred it into my name. The problem is, that, Wyndham says the property was NOT in that persons name that it was transferred from, so they will not honor it. Wyndham told me, they refused this same property title back on July 13, 2013. (I did not purchase it on Ebay from LUKY987, until 12/23/13). Wyndham title office stated, that, they promptly sent it back to Pacific Title Transfers that same day as refused. So, it apperars ,the Estoppel was a fake.

This deal is now circling the drain. Any suggestions on how to proceed?

presley

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
File a small claims case unless you spend enough to do a regular lawsuit. You won't get the property, but you will get your money back. If you are the person on the recorded deed, you will have to pay property taxes until you legally are removed.

MOXJO7282

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I spent all of yesterday researching my Avenue Plaza Ebay purchase. This is what I found out:

I sat on hold for Tracie, the supervisor for over an hour, total. I never actually got her. During the hold process, I heard the same "estimated wait time is 27 mins" recording 8 times. I heard the "estimated wait time is 17 mins" 6 times. And the "estimated wait time is 14 mins" 3 times. During that same hour, I got 2 different people. They "claimed" that all 3 checks they sent to process this property have been cashed. They "claimed" that, I should get the final documents any day.

The reality is that New Orleans parrish, has transferred it into my name. The problem is, that, Wyndham says the property was NOT in that persons name that it was transferred from, so they will not honor it. Wyndham told me, they refused this same property title back on July 13, 2013. (I did not purchase it on Ebay from LUKY987, until 12/23/13). Wyndham title office stated, that, they promptly sent it back to Pacific Title Transfers that same day as refused. So, it apperars ,the Estoppel was a fake.

This deal is now circling the drain. Any suggestions on how to proceed?

I'd look to see if the fake estoppel classifies as fraud and pursue that legally if possible.

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
File a small claims case unless you spend enough to do a regular lawsuit. You won't get the property, but you will get your money back. If you are the person on the recorded deed, you will have to pay property taxes until you legally are removed.

I believe property taxes in New Orleans are billed to the resort and not the deed holder so the OP will not have to pay the property tax. The are not billed separately at the Quarter House.

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Do you actually have a copy of the estoppel or are you just assuming they had an estoppel? Selltimeshare.org almost never gets an estoppel unless they are forced to. I have also found them to rarely perform a title search. This is why they run into so many snags.

ride2slide

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have a copy that they sent me, but, they did leave the owners name blank. Now, I know why........ It gets shadier with every step.

Do you actually have a copy of the estoppel or are you just assuming they had an estoppel? Selltimeshare.org almost never gets an estoppel unless they are forced to. I have also found them to rarely perform a title search. This is why they run into so many snags.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
Pursue a legal remedy if you want, but my guess is that the money you have invested is not worth the time and effort...Id give it up

Go to Sumdayvacations .com. Today and tomorrow is their April fools sale..25% off, and. There is a one bedroom there now, with 2014 fees paid, that you can get for less than the Wyndham transfer fee

http://sumdayvacations.com/products.php?cat=217

Avenue Plaza is really a great place to own. Put your bad experience with Lucky behind you (I have mine) and join me as an Avenue Plaza owner.

There are some interesting features to this ownership, like split week reservations and "extra" weeks that you should know about if you buy here. Contact me and Ill share what I know

Roger830

TUG Member
Reaction score
I would try contacting the person whose name was on the deed. That person might be able to shed some light on the situation.

Perhaps names and contract numbers got mixed up by luky.

ride2slide

TUG Member
Reaction score
I use to do a lot of medical research when I was still working. I tracked the "previous owner" that is listed on the warranty deed. Her address is a UPS Store in Miami, FL. I even snapped a satellite picture. I managed to get a confirmation out of the employee that P.P. has box # xxx at that address. I was even able to obtain the size & cost, along with the forwarding charge to have all my mail send to me. How convenient is that?

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the closing company calls and tells me they received the warranty deed. I said, GREAT"! But, told them they need to fix this title issue with Wyndham , or they will refuse it. V sounded shocked that :
1) I had obtained a certified copy of the warranty deed
2) I had located the direct line # to the Wyndham title supervisor
3) I knew that the name Wyndham has it recorded under , does not match
4) That I knew that Wyndham had rejected title transfer of said property on
13 JUL 2013
5) I knew they sent the title back to Pacific Title Transfer at that time
6) I knew that In Less Time Closing is currently a BBB member since Feb 2014
and was really shocked that they currently had an A- rating .
7) saved the best for last, I know they are monitoring TUG!

V. had stated that, the problem wasn't their fault because P.P. had backed out of the deal. I found out PP's true identity minutes AFTER I had talked with V.! Busted!!!!!
:banana: :cheer: :banana: :whoopie:

Last edited:

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have one that hit 10 months but supposedly it is finally resolved and waiting for the resort again.

On a side note, apparently I caused some hairs to raise at the Selltimeshare.org operation with my TUG postings linking the two closing entities. http://www.marketwatch.com/story/in-less-time-closing-llc-addresses-new-client-concerns-2014-03-07

Everyone can judge for themselves. This slip up by them is just a small indication that they just switched company names. I have pointed out several other indicators in the past.

PT1_zps387edd11.png

Pacific Transfer Timeshare Transfer [File Number] - Welcome Letter

[Date]
File #
Tracking Number #
[Name]
[Address]
[Address]
RE: [Resort]
This is to confirm that we have received the documentation pertaining to your purchase of the above referenced property.
We will be preparing the transfer documents according to the title instructions given and sending you the closing package.
We value our customers and strive to provide them with superb customer service at all times.
I will be the agent processing your file. Should you have any questions throughout the transfer process please contact our customer service center between 9am and 6pm EST.
Thank you for your business.

371 Van Ness Way
STE 200
Torrance CA 90501-1482
P: (888) 794-7612
F: (877) 734-7822
Closing@Pacificpropertytransfer.com
PT1_zps387edd11.png

PT1_zps387edd11.png

[Name],

This is an automated status notification from Pacific Transfer regarding the transfer of the property at [Resort]. We have sent your documents to be recorded. No action is required on your part at this time. If you have any questions, please email your title processor directly at Closing@Pacificpropertytransfer.com.
PT1_zps387edd11.png

ILT2_zpsa185c037.png

[Name],

This is an automated status notification from In Less Time Closings regarding the transfer of the property at [Resort]. We have received the recorded documents. No action is required on your part at this time. If you have any questions, please email your title processor directly at alisha@inlesstimeclosing.com.
ILT2_zpsa185c037.png

Not that there couldn't be an Alisha in two places but there is conveniently an 'alisha@pacificpropertytransfer.com'.

ride2slide

TUG Member
Reaction score
Well Saints,

Wyndham confirmed that In Less Time Closing & Pacific transfer are one in the same. They just changed the letterhead.

presley

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
On a side note, apparently I caused some hairs to raise at the Selltimeshare.org operation with my TUG postings linking the two closing entities. http://www.marketwatch.com/story/in-less-time-closing-llc-addresses-new-client-concerns-2014-03-07

Not that there couldn't be an Alisha in two places but there is conveniently an 'alisha@pacificpropertytransfer.com'.

Is the an Aprils Fools Day joke? Usually, when I read something on the internet and think it is too stupid to be true, it turns out that it was a hoax. The "article" is one the stupidest things I've ever seen on the internet.

s1b000

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I had a similar issue with In Less Time Closings and Starwood. The net was that the estoppel was correct, but the previous owner thought he had changed title into the name of his trust but he really hadn't. Could yours be something that simple? Was able to resolve mine within a few weeks.

ride2slide

TUG Member
Reaction score
Saints, that address is actually a bank of Business Mailboxes managed by Mailboxes 4 Less.

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Well Saints,

Wyndham confirmed that In Less Time Closing & Pacific transfer are one in the same. They just changed the letterhead.

Interesting. This change goes beyond upping the BBB rating. Pacific is a dba for Gray Wolf, which is owned by David MacMillan. Switching entities and having the new company owned by someone having nothing to do with the operation creates a shield between the legal operation and the executives that are actually involved. This shield is probably fraudulent but difficult and expensive to penetrate.

It looks like Gray Wolf has been suspended by the state of CA.

Entity Name: GRAY WOLF TRANSFERS, INC.
Entity Number: C3383506
Date Filed: 06/06/2011
Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
Entity Address: 2239 W 190TH ST
Entity City, State, Zip: TORRANCE CA 90504
Agent for Service of Process: DAVID M KAREN
Agent Address: 300 ESPLANADE DR STE 1180
Agent City, State, Zip: OXNARD CA 93036

David Macmillan has numerous entities that are the obvious source of the inventory that you see on eBay.
http://davidncindy.com/
...have proudly helped approximately 25,000 people rid themselves of unwanted timeshares.

Last edited:

Beefnot

TUG Member
Reaction score
Dang, and I literally just paid and sent my signed purchase agreement to In Less Time Closings. I was hoping that they were completely separate, although the listing by the seller (Worldwide Property Transfers) looked pretty identical to luky987 and selltimeshare.org. Well, now I'll cross my fingers and hope for the best.

SMHarman

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have one that hit 10 months but supposedly it is finally resolved and waiting for the resort again.

Everyone can judge for themselves. This slip up by them is just a small indication that they just switched company names. I have pointed out several other indicators in the past.

Someone is protesting too much!

ride2slide

TUG Member
Reaction score
Did y'all notice the source at the bottom? LOL! They haven't seen anything yet! If they don't resolve this in a timely fashion, I might let my friend, who is actually, an dispute attorney for EBAY, help them!

MDD

About In Less Time Closings

In Less Time Closings exclusively handles timeshare transfers in order to offer expertise and dedication to clients. Each professional working for the company has experience with the entire process of transferring a timeshare title from start to finish. Clients can contact the office at (330) 333-3687 for more information about title transfer services and pricing.

Embedded Video Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2538073

Carli Brant
877-306-7303
Info@inlesstimeclosings.com

SOURCE: In Less Time Closing LLC

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am guessing the address is just a mail drop box. It is in a shopping center called Churchill Square. In Less Time shows the address as "#E" but the stores in this shopping center have numeric suite numbers starting with #1. If it is a real location I am guessing that it is on the backside of the building where it's more of an office type rather than a retail store. It is possible that there is an office of some type there but I doubt it is the operation which is more than likely still in California.

comicbookman

TUG Member
Reaction score
I made a small purchase from luky in Jan. despite what I saw here it was what I wanted (small contract to add my daughter to the VIP account) and the cost ($43, they pay closing and transfer fees) was worth the risk. Their initial communication was quick (of course it was, they were asking for money). Communication was difficult after that, but yesterday I got a copy of the deed in mine and my daughters names, and a request for the first 4 months of 2014 Maint. (that was the deal) Once they have that supposedly they will send the deed on to Wyndham to be added to my account. I have sent the money (again a small amount) and we will see what happens. Ron, I have also used Sumday in the past, but they just haven't had anything small enough (I did not want my daughter on the hook for large maint. fees if I kick it) and cheap enough. I will update this thread as I have info and keep my fingers crossed.
:ponder:

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
My first deal with Luky/selltimeshare took 8 days from auction won to completed transfer confirmed by the resort. I think I have bought 6 or so from them and one took 7 months and another is now at 10 months. The good part is the one that took 7 months I was supposed to pay the 2014 fee but since it took so long the previous owner paid it. I am thinking the same thing has happened with the one at 10 months but I will see. There are definitely deals to be had but tamper expectations and it's best not to do it with much cash.

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am guessing the address is just a mail drop box. It is in a shopping center called Churchill Square. In Less Time shows the address as "#E" but the stores in this shopping center have numeric suite numbers starting with #1. If it is a real location I am guessing that it is on the backside of the building where it's more of an office type rather than a retail store. It is possible that there is an office of some type there but I doubt it is the operation which is more than likely still in California.

{deleted....}

Last edited:

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
My first deal with Luky/selltimeshare took 8 days from auction won to completed transfer confirmed by the resort. I think I have bought 6 or so from them and one took 7 months and another is now at 10 months. The good part is the one that took 7 months I was supposed to pay the 2014 fee but since it took so long the previous owner paid it. I am thinking the same thing has happened with the one at 10 months but I will see. There are definitely deals to be had but tamper expectations and it's best not to do it with much cash.

I am relieved to report that in less than a week I will FINALLY have control of the week I purchased. I had almost written off the purchase as failed but finally. Not sure if the 2014 fees are already paid or if the usage is still there but at this point I don't care.