• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Judi Kozlowski / REMAX Properties SW Timeshare Division / TimeshareBrokersMLS.com / Timeshare Professionals

Nowaker

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC: 41,520 points - Coylumbridge, Flamingo, Elara, Trump, 2x Boulevard
I tried to do business with her in 2021 but that didn't go far, since her listings were 60% above market.
Around that time, I was shopping for a 11,200 pts (then 7,000 pts) 2 BR Platinum in Vegas.

1691955053268.png

1691955070359.png

Sellingtimeshares.net had Flamingo for $5K. Judi had it for $8K (+60%). She also sent me Elara for $7K.

1691954781856.png
1691954860201.png

Of course, when Flamingo was available for $5K from sellingtimeshares.net (which I haggled the price down to $4.5K, but then ended up buying from a private party found on Facebook Marketplace for $3.9K), I wouldn't go for Judi's $8K.

And like I said, "I'll be reviewing all offers I receive on Monday evening, and I'll purchase something on Tuesday. :) I'm a cash buyer, and will proceed quickly.", I did exactly so. Friday, October, 22nd, just 7 days after that email, I was already under a fully executed contract for Flamingo 7K with a private seller.

Three days later I sent her another email:
1691955410967.png

She never responded to that one.
So as a buyer, I can't recommend her as a business.

Moreover, I can't recommend her as a timeshare community member.

1691954161805.png

1691954132872.png

1691954007895.png

Deleted context by Judi: she commented something along the lines of "It's hard to buy it for $5K", which she subsequently deleted. This is what my comment "Hard to buy from you for $5K for sure, but not hard in general" was a response to.

What expletive did she mean by xxxxx? Maybe the one used to describe Marsellus Wallace? ;)

It's not the first time she's been aggressive like that. Another example that I could find comes from a question from FB group member:

1691956232820.png

My response and Judi's involvement:

1691956660194.png

Well, it struck someone's nerve:

1691956507925.png

So I was "full of it" when explaining that Orlando 2 BR Gold with $1300-$1700 MF is worth close to zero. In reality, it struck a nerve when I recommended that a seller advertises on TUG to advertise and uses LT Transfers to sell, to avoid unrealistic expectations when a broker (e.g. Judi) lists their "great" Orlando 2 BR for $4K, there is no movement for 3 or 6 months, and subsequently the broker would recommend that the seller drops the price to $1000 or so, and all of that money would go to the broker anyway.

To summarize, here's my rating for her business:

1. I do not recommend her because her listings were extremely overpriced compared to market (+60%), and she didn't respond to a subsequent ask.
2. I do not recommend her because of her unprofessional online demeanor. When confronted with differing opinions, especially those that might influence potential sellers or buyers, she resorts to inappropriate language and derogatory remarks like "you're full of it" or "you're such a xxxxx". This behavior is not reflective of a constructive online participant, let alone a business professional from whom one might expect a higher standard of communication.

Here's an example of how a different broker can conduct themselves in a professional manner when facing different opinions or facts - in that case, it was a listing of Ocean Oak, which barely ever waives ROFR (but it does happen on occasion).

1691958509088.png

Rather, I highly suggest that anyone considering using Judi's services should use SellingTimeshares.net's services instead. I did business with them (Samuel Rodriguez was my agent), and I eventually backed out from a purchase of Blvd 2 BR Gold, and forfeited my $1,000 earnest money: My last seller signed the deed yesterday and it was sent for recording, so at this point, it's time for me to withdraw from the contract and have you take my deposit. You can consider it a default under 7.c. (...) I thank you for your cooperation, and I will be recommending you. As a matter of fact, I've already done so many times on TUG and various Facebook communities.

...or, better yet, bypass brokers altogether and sell/buy direct from FB Marketplace, FB Groups, TUG, forums, Ebay, etc.

Last edited:

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Samuel Rodriguez has not been very communicative, in my opinion, and he is doing a poor job with a TUG member I have been messaging since he started the process of a recent purchase through Samuel. He made mistakes on the ROFR process, and it's taken months to get an answer from Marriott (this is a week on Maui).

I agree that ebay, TUG, and other social networks are better for purchasing timeshares.

Samuel Rodriguez on TBN is one of my favorite pastors. I don't think they are one in the same. :)

JimmyQ

Reaction score
I tried to do business with her in 2021 but that didn't go far, since her listings were 60% above market.
Around that time, I was shopping for a 11,200 pts (then 7,000 pts) 2 BR Platinum in Vegas.

View attachment 80188
View attachment 80189

Sellingtimeshares.net had Flamingo for $5K. Judi had it for $8K (+60%). She also sent me Elara for $7K.

View attachment 80185 View attachment 80186

Of course, when Flamingo was available for $5K from sellingtimeshares.net (which I haggled the price down to $4.5K, but then ended up buying from a private party found on Facebook Marketplace for $3.9K), I wouldn't go for Judi's $8K.

And like I said, "I'll be reviewing all offers I receive on Monday evening, and I'll purchase something on Tuesday. :) I'm a cash buyer, and will proceed quickly.", I did exactly so. Friday, October, 22nd, just 7 days after that email, I was already under a fully executed contract for Flamingo 7K with a private seller.

Three days later I sent her another email:
View attachment 80190

She never responded to that one.
So as a buyer, I can't recommend her as a business.

Moreover, I can't recommend her as a timeshare community member.

View attachment 80184
View attachment 80183

View attachment 80182

Deleted context by Judi: she commented something along the lines of "It's hard to buy it for $5K", which she subsequently deleted. This is what my comment "Hard to buy from you for $5K for sure, but not hard in general" was a response to.

What expletive did she mean by xxxxx? Maybe the one used to describe Marsellus Wallace? ;)

It's not the first time she's been aggressive like that. Another example that I could find comes from a question from FB group member:

View attachment 80191

My response and Judi's involvement:

View attachment 80194

Well, it struck someone's nerve:

View attachment 80193

So I was "full of it" when explaining that Orlando 2 BR Gold with $1300-$1700 MF is worth close to zero. In reality, it struck a nerve when I recommended that a seller advertises on TUG to advertise and uses LT Transfers to sell, to avoid unrealistic expectations when a broker (e.g. Judi) lists their "great" Orlando 2 BR for $4K, there is no movement for 3 or 6 months, and subsequently the broker would recommend that the seller drops the price to $1000 or so, and all of that money would go to the broker anyway.

To summarize, here's my rating for her business:

1. I do not recommend her because her listings were extremely overpriced compared to market (+60%), and she didn't respond to a subsequent ask.
2. I do not recommend her because of her unprofessional online demeanor. When confronted with differing opinions, especially those that might influence potential sellers or buyers, she resorts to inappropriate language and derogatory remarks like "you're full of it" or "you're such a xxxxx". This behavior is not reflective of a constructive online participant, let alone a business professional from whom one might expect a higher standard of communication.

Here's an example of how a different broker can conduct themselves in a professional manner when facing different opinions or facts - in that case, it was a listing of Ocean Oak, which barely ever waives ROFR (but it does happen on occasion).

View attachment 80195

Rather, I highly suggest that anyone considering using Judi's services should use SellingTimeshares.net's services instead. I did business with them (Samuel Rodriguez was my agent), and I eventually backed out from a purchase of Blvd 2 BR Gold, and forfeited my $1,000 earnest money: My last seller signed the deed yesterday and it was sent for recording, so at this point, it's time for me to withdraw from the contract and have you take my deposit. You can consider it a default under 7.c. (...) I thank you for your cooperation, and I will be recommending you. As a matter of fact, I've already done so many times on TUG and various Facebook communities.

...or, better yet, bypass brokers altogether and sell/buy direct from FB Marketplace, FB Groups, TUG, forums, Ebay, etc.
Very interesting. I have to say that I agree with you. I no longer view her listings.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
If you are looking for bottom of the market unicorns, using a broker isn't usually going to be an option. They cater to a different market. There is nothing wrong with that. Want unicorns? You need to do the legwork yourself and scour the DIY sites and Ebay.

Nowaker

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC: 41,520 points - Coylumbridge, Flamingo, Elara, Trump, 2x Boulevard
If you are looking for bottom of the market unicorns, using a broker isn't usually going to be an option. They cater to a different market. There is nothing wrong with that. Want unicorns? You need to do the legwork yourself and scour the DIY sites and Ebay.
That is 100% true. Meanwhile, her conduct online is another point.

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten
Samuel Rodriguez has not been very communicative, in my opinion, and he is doing a poor job with a TUG member I have been messaging since he started the process of a recent purchase through Samuel. He made mistakes on the ROFR process, and it's taken months to get an answer from Marriott (this is a week on Maui).

I agree that ebay, TUG, and other social networks are better for purchasing timeshares.

Samuel Rodriguez on TBN is one of my favorite pastors. I don't think they are one in the same. :)
yeah...... he is rough to communicate with.

Cyberc

TUG Member
Reaction score
Judis HGV listings is ALWAYS showing the wrong MF.

It’s not that she is using past years MF because that could be a way to explain it.

It’s as if she is doing it deliberately to make the listing and offer better than it really is.

I have called her out multiple times and she always has a poor excuse.

Hawkeyes78

TUG Member
Reaction score
I've had some recent experiences with her. She doesn't respond in a timely manner and makes excuses and isn't honest. She will sell a deed you are actively pursuing to someone else right underneath you and then make up a story about where it went. How do I know this? Someone on TUG posts their recent purchase and dates of the transaction. My dates were over a week before these....hmm. Frustrating at the least.
I don't believe she's any better than HGVC sales people.

BJRSanDiego

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sands of Kahana, Desert Springs I, DSV2, Shadow Ridge Enclaves Dlx
I've bought 5 resale timeshares. One was with Judi. All closings went fine, except the one with Judi. We did eventually close....

shaxs

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriot Grand Chateau 2 Bedroom Lock-off
I've bought 5 resale timeshares. One was with Judi. All closings went fine, except the one with Judi. We did eventually close....
Can you tell me what happened? I am thinking of buying from her.