• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[updated discount] 40% off W hotel's Heavenly Bed equivalent!

SDKath

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just found this awesome coupon for 40% off the entire W-Hotel site, including their Heavenly Bed!

http://www.whotelsthestore.com/item.asp?curr_item_id=5&cat_subcat_id=10

Enter coupon code: WH4X5, Exp October 31

I just picked up the pillowtop CA King for $1000 (top only) and some towels and a sheet set!!!!!!!!!!!! Free shipping and no tax.

Sooooo excited.

Katherine

Last edited by a moderator:

GrayFal

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
How do I know what I am sleeping on now because it is REALLY comfortable!

I mean pillow top or plush????

just looked at the picture on the website.....I can actually 'see' the difference - is the pillow top a 'feather' kinda thing or more like 'temporpedic/foam' material.

Last edited:

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I just found this awesome coupon for 40% off the entire W-Hotel site, including their Heavenly Bed!

I just picked up the pillowtop CA King for $1000 (top only) and some towels and a sheet set!!!!!!!!!!!! Free shipping and no tax.

Sooooo excited.

Katherine
Why didn't you buy the box spring, just curious!
....and I have to wait until DH wakes up to see what I am sleeping on :banana: :cool:

Last edited:

sjuhawk_jd

TUG Member
Reaction score

Sooooo excited.

Katherine

Just bought a queen plushtop queen mattress only and a Featherbed to go with it. Thanks Katherine!

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Just bought a queen plushtop queen mattress only and a Featherbed to go with it. Thanks Katherine!
and why did u buy only the mattress and not the box spring - what am I missing???

Denise L

Tug Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Starwood/Vistana, Disney, Hyatt, HGVC
I think if folks already have a box spring set, then there is no need to buy another? So just the top mattress will do.

So yeah, how do I tell if the Heavenly Bed in Maui has the 11" or 13" plush/pillow top :confused: ?

SDKath

TUG Member
Reaction score
Well, Denise, you are just going to have to go to Maui and measure. :hysterical:

We have an 8 year old bed and treat it well so I am assuming the box springs are fine so I didn't reorder them. I woke up in the middle of the night thinking maybe I should have because they have the "low profile" ones so it would not be so hard to climb up our bed. Oh well.

Glad I could help spend others' money, sjuhawk_jd! :D

I wonder how long it will take to get it. Katherine

joyzilli

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link Katherine - I just ordered one for my son!!

tomandrobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. We have been looking to get a new mattress set. Our mattress set is 7 years old and lately has left our backs sore after sleeping. The average lifespan for a mattress is about 7 years, so we are right on target and the price is right!

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
My mattress set was 11 years old - and these were hard years!

Your order includes the following items.

Item Number / Description Qty Price Extended
W0315TOP337

WH4X5
40% Off Employee Discount -
Non Transferable 1 ($688.00) ($688.00)

Okay Kath - where ya get this code?????

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I think if folks already have a box spring set, then there is no need to buy another? So just the top mattress will do.

So yeah, how do I tell if the Heavenly Bed in Maui has the 11" or 13" plush/pillow top :confused: ?
Call them, they would be more then happy to tell you....

SDKath

TUG Member
Reaction score
Your order includes the following items.

Item Number / Description Qty Price Extended
W0315TOP337

WH4X5
40% Off Employee Discount -
Non Transferable 1 ($688.00) ($688.00)

Okay Kath - where ya get this code?????

Oh shux, you found me out. :) I am a Starwood employee under cover on TUG to find out how to scr*w everyone out of their benefits.

I TOLD you not to say anything. :hysterical:

Katherine

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Oh shux, you found me out. :) I am a Starwood employee under cover on TUG to find out how to scr*w everyone out of their benefits.

I TOLD you not to say anything. :hysterical:

Katherine
Well, you certainly know the program backwards and forwards - just ask my DH how informative my 'owners update' was for the salesperson today :rofl:

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Kath - the mattress counts towards 5 Star elite, right? :D

SDKath

TUG Member
Reaction score
Heck it better. It was more expensive than 2 of my Starwood timeshares! :ignore:

K

roadsister

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Woo Hoo - I got a Heavenly Bed!!!!!

Last edited:

skim118

TUG Member
Reaction score
Is it really the Heavenly bed ?

We have been close to buying this bed as this deal regularly shows up on "fatwallet.com" for the past 18 months.

Most of the reviews have been positive, but the consensus on that site is that this bed is the one in "W" hotels and is not exactly the same as the Westin Heavenly bed.

We have not pulled the trigger because this bed is non-returnable & we have not stayed in a "W" hotel ever; the price is attractive & they do not charge sales tax either & will also dispose the old bed for no additional charge.

The delivery time is supposed to be 1 week in metro areas as these are shipped from the local 1-800-mattress locations.

Last edited:

SDKath

TUG Member
Reaction score
I dunno. I have never been to a W but I called their information number before ordering and they assured me it WAS the Heavenly Bed. They told me to go try it out at Nordstrom because it is the same thing. I did that last time Nordstrom had a sale so I know how comfortable it felt. Who knows. :shrug: I will give a full review when it arrives. :)

Katherine

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
James, how did you get that price? That is amazing.

I have looked at the Costco king beds, the really plush one, and I have been tempted to try one of those. It's a hard decision, buying a new bed. Ours is comfortable, but it is getting older, so we may be doing this soon.

If we didn't like the Costco purchase, it would be returnable within 90 days. I doubt they do anything but throw it away, though, if you return it.

colmo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Most of the reviews have been positive, but the consensus on that site is that this bed is the one in "W" hotels and is not exactly the same as the Westin Heavenly bed.

We have not pulled the trigger because this bed is non-returnable & we have not stayed in a "W" hotel ever; the price is attractive & they do not charge sales tax either & will also dispose the old bed for no additional charge.

I stayed in a W hotel last weekend and it was the best night's sleep I've had in over a year [full disclosure - I have a 10 month old baby].

Seriously though - it was just as comfortable at the Westin Heavenly bed - but I don't know if they are the same.

Transit

TUG Member
Reaction score
The W bed ,Westin bed , Westin heavenly bed are all versions of the Simmons Beautyrest mattress .The style of comfort of these are a personal choice .There was another thread on this a while back.I'm very happy with mine.

SDKath

TUG Member
Reaction score
I remember that thread! I missed the sale that time -- I took too long to decide. I am glad I got it yesterday because this price is better and there is no shipping. I just received the confirmation email. They said it will take about 3 weeks to receive. There is "white glove" delivery included with the purchase which means free take away of old mattress (if I want) and free set up of new one.

I can't ask for more! :cheer:

Katherine