• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Vidanta World Park

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
Thank you @pianoetudes - this is a very useful & informative video.
Good music too.

The December issue of The Vidanta Traveler has an article " Dining at BON Luxury Theme Park"
that has the restaurant info to date.

Dining at BON Luxury Theme Park is a Delicious Adventure​

Our first luxury theme park offers top-class dining to enjoy during your visit.​

As part of Vidanta’s amazing entertainment offering, BON Beauty of Nature Luxury Theme Park previewed its first phase this year with exciting attractions and games for all ages. And what better way to complete a family-fun experience at BON Luxury Theme Park than delicious dining options?
With our characteristic first-class culinary standards, you can have an incredible meal at various restaurants within the park or enjoy tasty snacks and drinks while taking a break before resuming the fun.
Check out our mouthwatering options:
01-Tacoco-1.jpg

TacoCo
Wonder Bay
This Mexican specialty restaurant features pastor-style and charcoal-grilled meat tacos prepared with our unique twist. Our menu offers delicious options from handmade tortillas to cactus paddle huaraches or filled crispy cheese crusts. And if you accompany your meal with a traditional agua fresca (fruit-flavored water), you’ll have an authentic Mexican feast!

02-The-Golden-Grill-1.jpg

The Golden Grill
Wonder Bay
Here, you’ll find a gourmet feast of traditional and specialty premium meat hamburgers in freshly baked buns. Try the “Dream Park” in a brioche bun, homemade pickles, and French onions, the “Fire” with spicy BBQ sauce, onion rings, bacon, and blue cheese, or the “Farmhouse” with a chicken patty, avocado hummus, straw potatoes, and yellow chili sauce. Pair them with our fabulous starters or an exquisite drink like a carajillo or a marzipan milkshake for a delicious experience.

03-Piacere-Mio-1.jpg

Piacere Mio
Wonder Bay
Piacere Mio is a classic Neapolitan pizzeria that offers a tribute to Italian cuisine through freshly prepared dishes baked in a stone oven. Try our incredible variety of pizzas, from classic pepperoni to delicious combinations with white-sauce bases. And if you’re lucky, you can catch our Pizzaiolo’s dough-stretching show!

04-Azami-1.jpg

Azami
Wonder Bay
Immerse yourself in an authentic Japanese sushi bar to enjoy assorted tasty starters, street-style dishes like nigiri and takoyaki, or scrumptious specialty options. You will also love the innovative sushi and poke bowl combinations.

Churros
Fire Plaza
You can’t leave Mexico without trying the traditional churros but in a fun shape with unique toppings! Enjoy your churro alone or with your favorite soft ice cream flavor to create a mouthwatering combination.

Crêpes & Coffee
Fire Plaza
Enjoy delicious, cone-shaped sweet and savory crêpes with amazing flavor combinations and the best ingredients like matcha tea, NY-style cheesecake, or smoked salmon. And choose from various hot and refreshing drinks to go with your crêpe.

Milkshakes and Nuts
Fire Plaza
Discover our refreshing, irresistible milkshakes made with soft ice cream and different flavored custards, and create fantastic combinations by adding various toppings or whipped cream. You can also delight in our caramelized nuts selection for a special treat while having fun at BON Luxury Theme Park.

Kahili Bar
Wonder Bay
Come and visit our exclusive kiosk bar! Take a moment to unwind with a refreshing selection of soft drinks, bottled or craft beers, wines, and signature cocktails. Pair your drink with the classic smoked turkey leg or beef sausage hot dogs in American or European varieties.

Have you planned your visit to BON Luxury Theme Park yet? Contact your Concierge for tickets during your next stay at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta and don’t miss enjoying a day of thrills and treats with your family and friends.
SHARETWEETPINEMAIL
Add to my Articles

pianoetudes

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham and Vidanta Grand Luxxe
I was on United flight to Mexico City last week and the guy next to me was an employee of Zamperla, an Italian company, supplier of Vidanta theme park (zamperla.com). Vidanta is adding two family-friendly (for children) rides from Zamperla. Interesting story from him that, Vidanta wanted high quality rides, not looking for cheapy products. I hope it is true. He also told me another supplier is Vekoma rides. It looks like the theme park is an on-going project with more rides being added.

Atomic_Ed

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Villa De Palmar
Is there an official opening date yet? Any pricing information? I'm thinking about sending a single nephew there with his two young kids when it opens.

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
Is there an official opening date yet? Any pricing information? I'm thinking about sending a single nephew there with his two young kids when it opens.

Phase one is "open" as per above.
The rides made by the Italian mfg that @pianoetudes mentioned in post # 4 are obviously not yet installed.

FYI / In my Opinion - Vidanta has to do a phased roll out over a number of years - in part because the Puerto Vallarta area basically has full employment ;
and finding -training - and keeping 5000+ employees to staff the Park is not something you can do instantaneously.

pittle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vidanta Grand Luxxe
Buganvilias Sky Suites
Pueblo Bonito Em Bay
I was at the NV Vidanta in late November. What I could see of the park, was not impressive. It only had two rides and they were pretty “wimpy” - a parachute drop thing that was not nearly as high as the one in Six Flags in St. Louis 40 years ago and a roller coaster that I would classify as a “kiddie” one - a Phoenix mall has one about that size at a perimeter area.

I have been to Disney with my grandson and Six Flags, Worlds of Fun in KC and Busch Gardens Williamsburg when my now 50+ children were teens and preteens. This does not compare.

pianoetudes

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham and Vidanta Grand Luxxe
We're at the park yesterday from 4pm to 10pm. Overall I have positive feeling about it. Will share photos soon. It is still "work in progress" park, unopen rides, lots of constructions, sound of worker hammering the wall, saw a rail track and Cirque du Soleil theater.

Park ticket costs MXN 900/person, reserved and purchased at La Plaza. Park is open Tue/Wed/Thu, 4 to 10 PM, with limit 700 people per night.
MXN 900 is a credit to be spent at the park for food, souvenirs, and games. With Vida Lifestyle (discount card given at members update, aka presentation), MXN 900 can become resort credit, meaning if you spend nothing at the park, MXN 900 can fully become a credit at checkout. Since we did not attend members update, we spent all at the park. Food price is similar at the resort but I think better service, and automatic 10% - 15% gratuity.

CaliSunshine

TUG Member
Reaction score
Apparently it’s starting to show up on II for later this month/April.

Bob Smith

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Canyon Villas
Apparently it’s starting to show up on II for later this month/April.
What does that mean exactly? Why would a theme park show up on II?

Anyone know if the construction has impact on Grand Luxxe from a noise standpoint?

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
What does that mean exactly? Why would a theme park show up on II?
There are Vidanta resort brand buildings opening within the theme park / similar to Disney
Anyone know if the construction has impact on Grand Luxxe from a noise standpoint?
It is a LARGE property.
My guess is that the walk is (?) 1,5 miles from the Grand Luxxe Punta building (the GL building closest to the beach)
to the theme park boundary That is why the resort has shuttle roadways for transportation.

Last edited: