• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Belaire Golf Resort & Spa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
I only bought at Belaire to recoup the money the Grand Mayan ripped me off for with their monster lies!!!!!!!!

I fail to see the logic in that statement, but to each his own!:D

brucecz

TUG Member
Reaction score
Lordy, another newbie poster. The newbie record on this string just keeps on increasing. It is just amazing.

I am just reposting this main contract fact. I did not write up the seemingly one sided contract, the Belaire did and it is what it is.

If you and the others do not want to address this negative contract fact in the Bellaire contract by calling me negative that is OK with me as it shows they they can not over come or even try to explain away that ________ clause in their contract

A portion of the the contract states.
Quote: :bawl: "Article 5.2 states “Quote Upon the dissolution of the Club, its assets, which DO NOT INCLUDE THE REAL PROPERTY, LAND OR BUILDINGS of the resort will be distributed to the members of the Club”:bawl: Unquote

So even if it is built the buyers IMHO are at gave risk with Article 5.2 in the contract.

In regards to the Mayan Group, there are plenty of strings about the Mayan Group, but this string is about the Belaire.

You bought up the Mayan and the types that work for them.

In regards to the Mayan, Marcos who last September who was a trainer for the Bellaire said he was a trainer for the Mayan Group after I asked him.

One of his friends who does not work for the Belaire spilled the beans that he did in fact work for the Mayan.

IMHO judging on what this Bellaire trainer tryed to pull on us after we recinded I belive he might have learned to use those same tactics at the Mayan in the same manner as he does at the Belaire.

I have never personally met any one that calls them self mule. Were did we meet?

Bruce

Bruce, Why are you so negative only on Belaire? I'm a owner of Grand Mayan and Belaire. I have been on five Grand Mayan tours and they lie like a rug. They lie and lie and lie. They have lied so much everyone is sueing them. Grand Mayan puts the Belaire to shame with the lies. So lets be fair, they all lie to get your money.

I have removed comments that are political in nature as TUG rules prohibit political discussions. Karen G, Moderator

I have met you before and enjoy your knowledge, spread it evenly. From a blonde blue eyed AMERICAN!!:cheer: :cheer:

p.s. I only bought at Belaire to recoup the money the Grand Mayan ripped me off for with their monster lies!!!!!!!!

brucecz

TUG Member
Reaction score
p.s. I only bought at Belaire to recoup the money the Grand Mayan ripped me off for with their monster lies!!!!!!!!

Article 5.2 states “Quote Upon the dissolution of the Club, its assets, which DO NOT INCLUDE THE REAL PROPERTY, LAND OR BUILDINGS of the resort will be distributed to the members of the Club”

Bruce :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mule

Reaction score
Bruce, I thought you were smart. Maybe just greedy, maybe just want to rent your time shares you own. Do you think you own the land or building or anything with your timeshares. Yes I finally posted after reading your continued crap about 5.2 Belaire is a TS and with all TS you own nothing. No Land No building. I know you Know this so why do you harp on 5.2 Is this all you can come up with? Yes we have met, I'm good friends with the sales person who sold you Belaire and met you in PV You act as if your all knowing but you push your own agenda to rent your TS. I could post one time or a hundred whats the difference? My point was most all TS people lie. Im in Atlanta and would be happy to meet anyone face to face, but most people are cowards and only bad mouth others behind their backs with little knowlege of the facts. Do you feel threatned by first time posters? I think you are afraid Belaire will build and you will look the fool!:crash:

Mule

Reaction score
To Karen G. Belaire claims they will buy back after resort is complete. Maybe this will help you understand my statement. Non Political thank you.:doh:

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
To Karen G. Belaire claims they will buy back after resort is complete. Maybe this will help you understand my statement. Non Political thank you.:doh:
As you know, the statement I edited out of your post had to do with what you thought of American companies, yada yada yada.

brucecz

TUG Member
Reaction score
Bruce, I thought you were smart. Maybe just greedy, maybe just want to rent your time shares you own. Do you think you own the land or building or anything with your timeshares. Yes I finally posted after reading your continued crap about 5.2 Belaire is a TS and with all TS you own nothing. No Land No building. I know you Know this so why do you harp on 5.2 Is this all you can come up with? Yes we have met, I'm good friends with the sales person who sold you Belaire and met you in PV You act as if your all knowing but you push your own agenda to rent your TS. I could post one time or a hundred whats the difference? My point was most all TS people lie. Im in Atlanta and would be happy to meet anyone face to face, but most people are cowards and only bad mouth others behind their backs with little knowlege of the facts. Do you feel threatned by first time posters? I think you are afraid Belaire will build and you will look the fool!:crash:

Is that the best puffery you have on the 5,2.?

You only know what they teach you. Yes, property and building rights ownership is very important in a timeshare. For you to say it isn't indicates a severe lack of :doh: knowlegde or __________.

You need to reread your last post as you tripped your self up :doh: a few times and you poked some more holes in your own story.

Yes, I do rentals and all of my customers get to use the units in one year or less after they have paid for the rental. They get what they paid for with me.

Its something the Belaire has not been able to do for thier buyers after over a year of selling and of broken promises by the Bellaire as posted by the buyers on this string and the first Belaire Tug string .

No wonder the Belaire does :rofl: not need any maintenance fees. Some of the other posters have not been able to do those exchanges promised by the Belaire.

The Belaire does not have any of the Belaire inventory to rent out as they did not honor that promise. Al lof my over 100 yearly weeks from our ownerships are fully paid for. But thank you for the free ad plug.

Yes, I am movided by profit, but I deliver the product as promised in my rental contracts unlike the many ongong broken usage, completion etc promises of the Belaire.

But the tax angle the Belaire is promoting is very sad will end hurting those buyers who bought for that reason.

The 5.2 was important enough for the Bellaire to put into their contract but you, Dutch 43 or the rest your types will be allowed to over look that important fact.

Oh, by the way your name calling instead of addressing the reason behind that 5.2 does not impress anyone but your own group and does not help :wall: your spin efforts.

You and your ilk are doing a good public service so keep posting more attack nonsense and you will scare even more people off from buying at the Bellaire.

When I went out to the Bellaire a second time after I dropped the recission because of you friends Marcos lies they did had their chance to get in my face, but they passed. The lie Marcos said was that we had to sign something in regard to our charge card which was BS and as true as your posts.

I am sort of pround of my self for not over reacting to your groups personal attacks and I just keep posting mostly provable facts. Your personal attacks on me will not have the effect on me like the attacks on Greg in the first string.

Of course I post under my real name and not something like mule like you do. Of course if I was you I would not want people to know who I was. So if it makes you feel safe keep hiding in the dark.

Bruce

pammex

TUG Review Crew: ELITE
TUG Member
Reaction score
Oh my...oh my...Honestly I hope this works out as promised by Belair for those who bought.

A few notes on most recent posts though...

hahah....third world country NOT!!!! Construction in Mexico with large companies or corporations is far from a slow process...please...I understand construction very well in Mexico, like anywhere it has it's hurdles, but if things are not proper and in place etc., then they should not be selling....How do I know construction, I have seen enough construction in Mexico to last me the rest of my life and barring any unforseen issue that will be quite some time...I am not even retirement age...I have built a home in Mexico, a large one, with a very small crew,( under 10 workers) ( without heavy equipment, all hand labor) in a very country bumpkin land as opposed to PV area, it took one year start to finish, just as planned...

How interesting every single positive post is a guest...why?????

On the Mayan, yes I am an owner there too, they have buildings, grounds and units to utilize, as far a lies go well at least I can use it...and I can trade it, rent it, etc.

Oh yes, Belair has no Maintenance fees but they do have a use fee....seems the same to me, just different wording....

It will be a happy day for me to hear the Belair is constructed and useable and not changing owners or dissolving and then the original owners would be out their dough, but until that happens, & the owners can use, trade or rent their units, & the company has not changed, I would heed caution.....

Even many locals in PV are saying imagine taking 2 years to build a resort.....that says something....

Belair, since they have not kept their original agreement to complete construction by whatever date should have arrangements in place for exchanges but they do not as what exchange company is going to sign up a resort that has no units to offer in return.

I do own at a resort here in Mexico and bought preconstruction and it was completed as promised, timely and efficient and mind you it is not on level land like Belair but on a cliff....

Okay so maybe Belair has met some hurdles well then some compensation for time lost in use of units is due to those who bought and have not been able to use as projected!

Mule

Reaction score
I have no idea if Belaire will live up to any of their promises. Everyone bought pre-construction so unless your blind there is no inventory. I to have invested in Mexico as well as other countries. I have made lots of $ sometimes when they promised sometimes there were delays. Karen, Im glad you have not had to experience any of this. Ive built dozens of homes in the US and its nothing like a project the size of Belaire here or anywhere.

Thank you Bruce, I held my comments for over a year. I jumped on you only because

1. You act like your a guru of TS, yet you purchased Belaire
2. You cancelled, got your money back, so you are not a member
3. You have little personal knowledge or timley facts about the project.
4. Every week you complain about Belaire just to push your own timeshares

There are members that have an real interest in whats going on at the Belaire and you pray on their fears to push your own agenda.

I just wanted Belaire members to know that your comments are self serving
you have no true knowledge of the project and that you are just another
S ZY TIME SHARE BROKER! The apple does not fall far from the tree :hysterical: :hysterical: Im sure you know more about TS than I and thats where it ends! If you would like to meet again I will arrange for you to come to Georgia and ride the mule!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Mule

Reaction score
Pammex. Grand Mayan had pre-constuction pricing at all of their resorts! Plus most if not all Belaire members traded their weeks for 2008 for $ off the purchase price. So if there was a completed resort you still would have nothing to trade until 2009. I have seen many commercial projects here in the US that were delayed for one reason or another, sometimes for years!:eek: :eek: :eek: We as members do appreciate comments from you and any person that has timely first hand knowledge of the project without pushing your own greedy agenda like other tug members:wave: :wave:

brucecz

TUG Member
Reaction score
Bruce, Why are you so negative only on Belaire? I'm a owner of Grand Mayan and Belaire. I have been on five Grand Mayan tours and they lie like a rug. They lie and lie and lie. They have lied so much everyone is sueing them. Grand Mayan puts the Belaire to shame with the lies. So lets be fair, they all lie to get your money.

I have removed comments that are political in nature as TUG rules prohibit political discussions. Karen G, Moderator

I have met you before and enjoy your knowledge, spread it evenly. From a blonde blue eyed AMERICAN!!:cheer: :cheer:

If you bought that many times from the Mayan and now exspect to recoup those loses buying from the Bellaire that IMHO shows your so called investing timeshare "Smarts" or your true agenda.

I saw your political comment and I feel sorry for you but that rationalization in coming from you did not surprize me.

I wish the moderator would have left it in so the group see it and understand to what depths you:eek: have sank to to jusify the actions of your self and the MO of the Belaire.

I think my contant referance to the Belaire contract item 5.2 FACT will have :mad: you try to made more personal attacks seeing that you can not :ignore: explain that 5.2 mousetrap cluase away.

In the post above you give me credit for having knowlegde but later recant.

The only friend I met of Marcos was a native lady of PV that has dark hair and dark eyes so your claim of meeting me lacks any type of creability at this time especially as you want to stay in the dark on who you are.

Bruce

brucecz

TUG Member
Reaction score
In reply to your error prone and fact twisting posting that I am quoting from below that have of to show some of those are proveable untruths posted by you. It will be interesting to see your spins in reply.

Your timeframe mentioned is proveably wrong when you say that you posted Quote "Thank you Bruce, I held my comments for over a year. I jumped on you only because". Seeing that my first post on the first Belaire was made on November 15, 2007 that is less than 6 months ago at this point in time.It appears you do not let even proveable facts get in the way of your posting.

1. As soon as I read through the signing documents and read contact item :eek: Articale 5.2 I like other Tuggers who read Articale recinded PDQ.

I do not claim or have ever implyed that I am a timeshare guru but I have owned over 50 differant ownerships during the past 8 or so years and have done ok.

There are quite a few on Tug and timeshareforums who I freely admitt know far more than I about all around timesharing . But unfotunately for you, you are judging from your own postings not even remotely close to being one of those seeing how in your posts you claim to have been screwed a few times by the Mayan group.

2. Correct I did cancell but I have kept all the contract paper work and after realized that the contract :eek: Articale item 5.2 contained in that paperwork does not give the owners any protection. So you claim about about us not being a member does not negate the fact that contract Articale 5.2 contained in that paperwork does not give the owners any protection if the club is disovled in getting their money back.

3. Seeing others have been posting timely updates about the lack of progress at the Belaire since we were there over a half a year ago your assertion is is correct and self serving for your agenda. Besides we will be in PV again in a few months and we will drive by and do some picture taking.

4.Seeing that untill January of this year was the first time we directly bought a PV ownership and now have bought a second one in March, 2008. We first posted back on November 15, 2007 on the first Bellaire string. We do have 3 other club ownerships that give us ownership rights in PV.

But those possable 5 weeks are less than 5% of the yearly ownership weeks we use each year so more than 95% of our timeshare interests and efforts are not in PV.

But your agenda and I quote you from one of your recent posts on this string Quote" p.s. I only bought at Belaire to recoup the money the Grand Mayan ripped me off for with their monster lies!!!!!!!!Unquote.

Yours agenda unlike your claim below is to use me to hide your agenda despite your claim Quote" I just wanted Belaire members to know that your comments are self serving
S ZY TIME SHARE BROKER! " Unquote.

Your claim that you meet me and that you live in Georgia is very doudtfull to say the least seeing you are afraid to give your real name like I do.

100% of your posts on Tug are of the Belaire while I had about 1,000 posts on Tug even before the first Belaire string.

Your hiding in the dark and not identifying your self IMHO while making a lot of bogus and untruthfull claims seems to serve your true agenda of promoting the Belaire while IMHO making personal attacks to try and mask the problem of the contract Articale item 5.2 and all of the unkept promises made so far by the Belaire.

But your claim that
I have no idea if Belaire will live up to any of their promises." Unquote IMHO is scary for any one that has sunk money in the Belaire to make money.

Bruce :D

I have no idea if Belaire will live up to any of their promises. Everyone bought pre-construction so unless your blind there is no inventory. I to have invested in Mexico as well as other countries. I have made lots of $ sometimes when they promised sometimes there were delays. Karen, Im glad you have not had to experience any of this. Ive built dozens of homes in the US and its nothing like a project the size of Belaire here or anywhere.

Thank you Bruce, I held my comments for over a year. I jumped on you only because

1. You act like your a guru of TS, yet you purchased Belaire
2. You cancelled, got your money back, so you are not a member
3. You have little personal knowledge or timley facts about the project.
4. Every week you complain about Belaire just to push your own timeshares

There are members that have an real interest in whats going on at the Belaire and you pray on their fears to push your own agenda.

I just wanted Belaire members to know that your comments are self serving
S ZY TIME SHARE BROKER! The apple does not fall far from the tree :hysterical: :hysterical: Im sure you know more about TS than I and thats where it ends! If you would like to meet again I will arrange for you to come to Georgia and ride the mule!!!

Last edited:

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Time to close this thread

The time has come to close down this thread because it has become mostly personal attacks and the same information is being repeated and repeated. Everyone seems to have made his/her point and I don't see any value to letting this go on.

I'm not going to delete the thread because there is a lot of valuable information and photos.

If new information becomes available about Bellaire, feel free to start a new thread, but please keep personal attacks out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.