• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Foxrun Yahoo Group

Jolson

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello,:hi:
I understand from some other threads that I have read that there is a Foxrun Yahoo Group that I can request access to if I send an e-mail asking for an invitation. Can someone please send that invitation e-mail to me so that I can access that forum.

I vacation in that area quite a bit and would like to research and learn more about this resort.

Thank you for help. :)

GT1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Can't find Foxrun group

Jolson said:
Hello,:hi:
I understand from some other threads that I have read that there is a Foxrun Yahoo Group that I can request access to if I send an e-mail asking for an invitation. Can someone please send that invitation e-mail to me so that I can access that forum.
:)

I looked in the main FF Yahoo group where the links to the "sub-groups" are and could not find one for Foxrun. If you would like to join the main group, request entry by going to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Fairfield_timeshare

Sorry I couldn't help more. :(

Debbie in FL

Jolson

TUG Member
Reaction score
Foxrun Yahoo user group

Hello,
Thanks for both of the replies. When I click on the link that KenK posted I get the following:

FoxrunOwners
Sorry, this group is available to members ONLY.
You are not allowed to access this group.

After that I can't seem to seem to get anywhere. Is there something that I should be doing from here to gain access to the group?

KenK

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Jeff:
Barbara will contact you when she sees the request. I don't know if anyone else has permission to OK folks to post.....

There haven't been to many posts there for a few days. In case you wonder why GT1 posted the Fairfield Group....parts were and still are managed by Fairfield.....but some HOA Phases opted out of management by Fairfield and chose another management company.

There are MANY tuggers here (including moderators-but not me) that own weeks at Foxrun* and the Fairfield side (maybe both). Steve and Dani are two. They might be able to help you here....(but start a new thread with a new subject line).

* There are some very good pricing via Redden Reality but I was so confused with the red week times....and then they started mentioning the weeks thet II was giving ACs for....

KenK

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Jeff....also,
The Yahoo Group for Fairfield is excellent to help find information on the resorts, and the management companies rules. Iowa Hawk DOES NOT ASK YOU TO BE AN OWNER--you need only indicate an interest to learn about the FF resorts & system....is it is an open and very honest forum, with thousands of contributers. (I think a little biased toward FF...but that seems normal...most posters are owners, and by using the forums as a learning tool, have learned how to squeeze every drop of value out of the FF system). They are not afraid of allowing the public to see the positives and negatives of the system (and tell you how to get around the negatives)

I guess that type of Forum is better that the FF System, itself. I think the Foxwood group is similiar....(but a lot smaller).

Jolson

TUG Member
Reaction score
User Groups

Thanks Ken. I really appreciate the info. I did join the Fairfiled Yahoo Group so I'll start there and see if I can learn a few things.:)

djyamyam

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Joining Foxrun Yahoo Group Please

Could I request entrance to this group as well as I'm interested in purchasing at Foxrun